What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

**ALERT**

I just ate my first Wendy's.

Sitting on the can at the local outlet mall as I type 
What did you get? Spicy chicken sandwich used to be the best in the business but it's gone downhill. Burgers and fries both pretty decent. Baked potatoes aren't perfect but where else can you get a fast food baked potato?  

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
What did you get? Spicy chicken sandwich used to be the best in the business but it's gone downhill. Burgers and fries both pretty decent. Baked potatoes aren't perfect but where else can you get a fast food baked potato?  
There’s a chain called McAlister’s (which is kind of like Panera) that has baked potatoes. Their locations are scattered across the US. They are pretty good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of new spicy chicken sandwich.

It wasn't bad, tbh. If in a tight spot near plumbing, I would get again.

The fries...looked right, tasted more like potatoes than McD, but just weren't very good. My wife loved her apple something salad. Would get again.

Some kind of new spicy chicken sandwich.

It wasn't bad, tbh. If in a tight spot near plumbing, I would get again.

The fries...looked right, tasted more like potatoes than McD, but just weren't very good. My wife loved her apple something salad. Would get again.
I'm literally eating McDonald's fries right now. (My kid earns a reward once a week if he's good in school etc and he picked McDonald's.)  Ate some of his fries and they're as addictive as ever but they're never as good as i remember. Will probably try again in 6 months or so and be equally disappointed. 

I'm literally eating McDonald's fries right now. (My kid earns a reward once a week if he's good in school etc and he picked McDonald's.)  Ate some of his fries and they're as addictive as ever but they're never as good as i remember. Will probably try again in 6 months or so and be equally disappointed. 
McDs...burgers, fries, chic nuggets- none of them taste like their namesakes, but they taste good regardless of title. So I never crave fries and then think of McD- it's more, hmmm, I'd like one those McD potato style things...or hamburger style sandwiches. But those potato things are pretty ####img good in a heavily salted msg addictive sprinkles kind of way. Also loved back when burger king challenged mcd to a french fries taste off...and lost badly.

Their Classic chicken sandwich they have now is as good as any fast food chicken sandwich imo

eta: I used to get a broccoli cheese baked potato there everytime instead of fries, they don’t have it anymore :(

New Mexico’s Expert Wizard Amendment

“The expert wizard amendment was a proposed amendment by New Mexico state senator Duncan Scott, which would require psychologists and psychiatrists to dress up as wizards when they were in court proceedings providing expert testimony regarding a defendant's competency.[1] The amendment, proposed in 1995, passed New Mexico's Senate unanimously.

New Mexico’s Expert Wizard Amendment

“The expert wizard amendment was a proposed amendment by New Mexico state senator Duncan Scott, which would require psychologists and psychiatrists to dress up as wizards when they were in court proceedings providing expert testimony regarding a defendant's competency.[1] The amendment, proposed in 1995, passed New Mexico's Senate unanimously.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury you shall not pass judgment on this innocent man because the defense will show that he could not have performed this crime if someone performed a petrificus totalus on them and then just wingardium leviosoed out of there. This is an open sesame and shut sesame case and these fabricated charges are a Shazam.

I got hit with a fact finding letter last week and only to notice that my PUA claim was reversed. WTF. 

I gave them my last paystub, letter of dismissal and next job accepting email.  (I got sick, my boss reduced my hours before letting me go. )

I now owe the gov : 💰💰💰,  jfc what a country. 

My insurance lets me do free doctor visits by phone or video.   Got a refill of a prescription today in 2 minutes.  This is awesome. 
Free to you, I suspect the practice is getting a little from the insurance company, which still saves money compared to in-person visits.

Free to you, I suspect the practice is getting a little from the insurance company, which still saves money compared to in-person visits.
Well yeah, but no copay or anything, and if I go see my regular doc I always have to wait 45 minutes past the time of my appointment to get into a room, the another 15 waiting for him to show up.  

HFS the Tampa airport is packed this morning. So glad everything’s back to normal. @kevzilla, have you been to Cornish Pasty in the Arts District? We were thinking it would be a good place for dinner tonight. I’ll text you when we land. 

HFS the Tampa airport is packed this morning. So glad everything’s back to normal. @kevzilla, have you been to Cornish Pasty in the Arts District? We were thinking it would be a good place for dinner tonight. I’ll text you when we land. 
feels like a dozen or so people i know (and their families) are either in Florida right now, just got back or are on their way in the very near future.

it's the wild west

Users who are viewing this thread