What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (7 Viewers)

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Tines square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true.

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Tines square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true.

Did see a funny meme on this:

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
the guy that walked 500 miles and then walked 500 more in the Proclaimers song is gonna be pissed.

Little belljr got her license today. I'm nervous and relieved all at once. Asked my wife how much she thought our insurance increased......she goes 500? I literally lol.....800 ,1000!?!!.... Omg that's so expensive. I told her it was a lot cheaper than I expected at 1520 lol 😂

Little belljr got her license today. I'm nervous and relieved all at once. Asked my wife how much she thought our insurance increased......she goes 500? I literally lol.....800 ,1000!?!!.... Omg that's so expensive. I told her it was a lot cheaper than I expected at 1520 lol 😂
My son hit a guard rail this weekend, so you've got that to look forward to.

1500! can't you lie and say she's 35 instead?

Page 3 bump

For background: Currently in the early stages of a big project at work to move most of our IT applications to run on the cloud. We have contract firms providing people to assist on the work, many of them not native English speakers.

Was just on a call where we were discussing the fact that this being a long-duration effort, there may be some interim steps before everything gets moved. They keep referring to the eventual state as the "final solution" and I wince every time they say it.

At a softball camp. The field is in a public park. It's 60 degrees. Some older guy probably 50s has his shirt off doing pull ups on the exercise equipment l.

I'm this close to going to make a smart *** remark to him but fighting at a camp probably wouldn't look too good.

If you run out of bread and need to make a PBJ, soft tortillas (such as the Mission Carb Balance flour ones) make a fine substitute.

:HOTTAKE?!?!:
And another one…

Sour cream Pringles are an amazing, delicious snack in the chip category. Unbelievably good.

Hot take or common knowledge?

At a softball camp. The field is in a public park. It's 60 degrees. Some older guy probably 50s has his shirt off doing pull ups on the exercise equipment l.

I'm this close to going to make a smart *** remark to him but fighting at a camp probably wouldn't look too good.
Be honest…were you jealous of his physique?

Softball camp?
Oops - probably would have made my post a little better.....

Daughter was at a college softball camp - I was an observer

If you run out of bread and need to make a PBJ, soft tortillas (such as the Mission Carb Balance flour ones) make a fine substitute.

:HOTTAKE?!?!:
And another one…

Sour cream Pringles are an amazing, delicious snack in the chip category. Unbelievably good.

Hot take or common knowledge?
First of all, it's sour cream and onion. Secondly, very common knowledge.

Hey guys, you ever had these potato chips, they say "BBQ" but people don't really call them that, they say something that sounds like "bar-bee-cue"? They're orange and REALLY GOOD. Anyone ever heard of these dang things or what???
LIFEHACK!

Hey guys, you ever had these potato chips, they say "BBQ" but people don't really call them that, they say something that sounds like "bar-bee-cue"? They're orange and REALLY GOOD. Anyone ever heard of these dang things or what???
Not sure what you are talking about. Maybe make a video with you eating handfuls out of a shoe and I will understand.
We also need to know how far you can throw one.

Not sure what you are talking about. Maybe make a video with you eating handfuls out of a shoe and I will understand.
They're chips, not crackers FFS

an important distinction to say the least

I need a ruling. Are we talking specifically chips or Pringles? Because Pringles are potato crisps, not chips. And while not a cracker, I feel like crisps could be thrown a lot further than a chip.

I haven't had a Pringle in 25 years.

They used to run those stupid Pop till You Drop commercials where a bunch of teens would dance around popping pringles cans and just having a big dance party extravaganza. I vowed then and there to never eat a Pringles again.

So here we are.

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
I need a ruling. Are we talking specifically chips or Pringles? Because Pringles are potato crisps, not chips. And while not a cracker, I feel like crisps could be thrown a lot further than a chip.
Perhaps, but both chips and Pringles suffer aerodynamically due to lack of rotational symmetry, which is a term I totally did not just pull out of my ***

Scolding hot take there, bud.

The actual shape of the Pringle was the result of years of trial and error. They wanted to run the conveyor belts at a fast speed and normal "flat" chip shapes would fly off the belt. They finally settled on the curved shape since it worked the best to keep the Pringle on the belt at higher speeds. So, since it was chosen due to its lack of air worthiness, I do not think someone could throw a Pringle over goal posts from more than a few feet away.

The actual shape of the Pringle was the result of years of trial and error. They wanted to run the conveyor belts at a fast speed and normal "flat" chip shapes would fly off the belt. They finally settled on the curved shape since it worked the best to keep the Pringle on the belt at higher speeds. So, since it was chosen due to its lack of air worthiness, I do not think someone could throw a Pringle over goal posts from more than a few feet away.
because of the weight? i'm pretty sure @shuke has dad muscles.

There is only one worthy barbecue chip and it’s name is Grippo.

I officially switched from Team Pringle to Team Lay’s Stacks a year or so ago.

Users who are viewing this thread