What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

Yep, Merry Christmas to all you ########! Hope it's all well with y'all. I'm actually having a good one here so far (even though there's been an above-average number of naked ladies on the TV when my folks have been around), hope the holidays are treating the rest of you well.

Twas the night before Crimmus, and all through the GMTAN Thread

Not a poster was posting, not even TRE and his big bald head

All members are drinking and eating, about to bust their belt buckles

Who comes down Fish's chimney, not Santa, but a psycho named Knuckles

Tomorrow's xmas dinners will be tasty and finger lickin

Even on xmas I'll still have crock pot chicken

We celebrate the day Jesus was born

And get naked lady pics from a guy named Thorn

Little girls wait to get toys from Santa's sleigh

Just a few more years till they meet Homer Jay

Lucky for Frosty and SLB their wives aren't picky

We'd all be cooler if we wore our hats like Rudnicki

Stryker set up the GMTAN SS, he's quite the planner

In 70 years he'll be as old as Tanner

Dogs eating treats from GM could be tragic

Like Kev's hair, his brownies are magic

My Xmas wish is for all to be happy and free

And on this Xmas I think I can guarantee

The beer we drink will be very cold

And Zooks will be B-Deep in a 22 year old

I wish each of you all happiness and good health

For my friendships in the GMTAN is how I measure my wealth

Merry Christmas you dickmittens!!!

ZOMG! Euro dude just rolled into the bar and ordered a Smirnoff Ice. When told they didn't have that he ordered a Mikes hard lemonade. Bartender found ONE in the back of the fridge. It's a Chistmas miracle!

'General Malaise said:
'Keys Myaths said:
My link

Who knows about cars here? I want to upgrade, and this is the best one I've seen. Any warnings about this? I know very, very little, but I've researched M3s and M5s quite a bit - but I still feel lost.
Most of the BMW owners I've known in life would never get another. Maintenance is a real expensive beyotch with these things. Oil changes are more expensive and god help you when it's in the shop. For the money, I'd look at other luxury lines. Lexus, Acura, Infinti...they tend to grade out higher in consumer reviews/ownership loyalty. But sometimes, a guy just has to have a Beamer. :shrug:
Wife and I leased a beamer for three years when we were young and foolish. It was probably a waste of money but oh my god it was so awesome.

got sort of stood up earlier, so ended up delivering a gift pack of a gallon of jack/flask to a friend, who immediately opened it and shared 4 jack and cokes with me. waiting for 2 young women to stop by and collect their gifts and share a bottle of champagne. just watched Jaws (I don't know why there's a Jaws marathon on Christmas Eve, but I'm not complaining).

Poured a glass of makers and starting Christmas Vacation.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

Twas the night before Crimmus, and all through the GMTAN ThreadNot a poster was posting, not even TRE and his big bald headAll members are drinking and eating, about to bust their belt bucklesWho comes down Fish's chimney, not Santa, but a psycho named KnucklesTomorrow's xmas dinners will be tasty and finger lickinEven on xmas I'll still have crock pot chickenWe celebrate the day Jesus was bornAnd get naked lady pics from a guy named ThornLittle girls wait to get toys from Santa's sleighJust a few more years till they meet Homer JayLucky for Frosty and SLB their wives aren't pickyWe'd all be cooler if we wore our hats like RudnickiStryker set up the GMTAN SS, he's quite the plannerIn 70 years he'll be as old as TannerDogs eating treats from GM could be tragicLike Kev's hair, his brownies are magicMy Xmas wish is for all to be happy and freeAnd on this Xmas I think I can guaranteeThe beer we drink will be very coldAnd Zooks will be B-Deep in a 22 year oldI wish each of you all happiness and good healthFor my friendships in the GMTAN is how I measure my wealthMerry Christmas you dickmittens!!!
Effin' A right

Merry Christmas to all you nerds. I'd never admit this when sober but you guys all rock. Except for one of you.
:kicksrock:
. It's OK, I still like you. :banned:
yeah, but I notice you didn't respond to my invitation to Seattle. We could do some serious damage to the young women of puget sound.
That'd be a big step in our relationship. I'm gonna need to talk to my therapist about this

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to all you nerds. I'd never admit this when sober but you guys all rock. Except for one of you.
yeah, but I notice you didn't respond to my invitation to Seattle. We could do some serious damage to the young women of puget sound.
That'd be a big step in our relationship. I'm gonna need to talk to my therapist about this
you want to come to my couples counselor?

you want to come to my couples counselor?
I was hoping you'd ask. :wub:

Merry Christmas, dickmittens.

Most of my hair is shorn, because it makes my elderly mom happy to see her children clean-cut on holidays. Call it "The Gift of the Kevi".

And I get to watch her and my father snipe at each other in the kitchen while fixing dinner. I assure you it is more entertaining than anything on television today.

Merry Christmas everyone. Had a nonstop running nose/post-nasal drip since yesterday afternoon. DOn't know if it's a cold or the extraordinarily warm December is playing havoc with my allergies.

Better go make myself a pale yellow screwdriver just to be safe.

MErry CHristmas everyone

I have become close to many of the participants in this thread. It has been both unexpected and welcome. There are a lot of very good people in here. I am proud be be a part of it.

Not to mention the entertainment factor...

Twas the night before Crimmus, and all through the GMTAN ThreadNot a poster was posting, not even TRE and his big bald headAll members are drinking and eating, about to bust their belt bucklesWho comes down Fish's chimney, not Santa, but a psycho named KnucklesTomorrow's xmas dinners will be tasty and finger lickinEven on xmas I'll still have crock pot chickenWe celebrate the day Jesus was bornAnd get naked lady pics from a guy named ThornLittle girls wait to get toys from Santa's sleighJust a few more years till they meet Homer JayLucky for Frosty and SLB their wives aren't pickyWe'd all be cooler if we wore our hats like RudnickiStryker set up the GMTAN SS, he's quite the plannerIn 70 years he'll be as old as TannerDogs eating treats from GM could be tragicLike Kev's hair, his brownies are magicMy Xmas wish is for all to be happy and freeAnd on this Xmas I think I can guaranteeThe beer we drink will be very coldAnd Zooks will be B-Deep in a 22 year oldI wish each of you all happiness and good healthFor my friendships in the GMTAN is how I measure my wealthMerry Christmas you dickmittens!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Sober but hungover, still love you guys. Merry Christmas!PSCal went ape #### over the night vision goggles.

Merry Xmas to all. Spending the lunch with a 2 month old over my shoulder, and a 2 year old next to me on the couch, watching Barney. Calm before the storm, with a family xmas party coming up at 3, so enjoying sobriety and family time right now

Phenomenal!!!!!!

So we hosted the family Christmas Eve dinner last night. The cioppino was a smashing success and the salt-baked grouper was dilectable. We also bought a chocolate fountain for the festivities. I melted the first batch of chocolate as directed and got the thing flowing -- it was a thing of beauty. Then I had the bright idea to add a couple of chocolate chips to the party, which turned out to be Not Very Smart. One jammed between the augur and the "tunnel" causing the tunnel to lift up off it's mount. Thanks to solid (German, no doubt) engineering the augur stayed secure; however, and continued churning away. Of course, with the tunnel out of place there was nothing to keep chocolate from flinging out and covering everything in a 3' radius. The dogs were immediately drawn in as chocolate is sooooo delicious (no THC in my fountain (un)fortunately). Luckily it was quick-hardening (there's a Tanner joke here somewhere) so they didn't ingest any more than maybe two fluid ounces, but the whole thing made for a pretty pissed off wife which eventually gave way to laughs.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a drill press, cast iron pan, and some lemonheads. Think I'll start Getting into the holiday spirits soon. Merry Christmas to all!

Even our Jewish brethren

Christmas lunch at Waffle House en route back to Knoxville. This is the kind of new tradition I could get behind.

So we hosted the family Christmas Eve dinner last night. The cioppino was a smashing success and the salt-baked grouper was dilectable. We also bought a chocolate fountain for the festivities. I melted the first batch of chocolate as directed and got the thing flowing -- it was a thing of beauty. Then I had the bright idea to add a couple of chocolate chips to the party, which turned out to be Not Very Smart. One jammed between the augur and the "tunnel" causing the tunnel to lift up off it's mount. Thanks to solid (German, no doubt) engineering the augur stayed secure; however, and continued churning away. Of course, with the tunnel out of place there was nothing to keep chocolate from flinging out and covering everything in a 3' radius. The dogs were immediately drawn in as chocolate is sooooo delicious (no THC in my fountain (un)fortunately). Luckily it was quick-hardening (there's a Tanner joke here somewhere) so they didn't ingest any more than maybe two fluid ounces, but the whole thing made for a pretty pissed off wife which eventually gave way to laughs.

Dogs have to eat a crazy amount of chocolate to be poisoned by it

Can we get some specifics here? :unsure: Funny story, Ignoramus. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can we get some specifics here? :unsure: Funny story, Ignoramus. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/library/chocolate-dog-poisoning.shtmlThought it was more, but that's still quite a bit. I had a Rottweiler that ate an entire Easter basket of chocolate and wasn't the least bit affected.

Users who are viewing this thread