What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

No idea what to get my dad...again. When he wants something, he goes and gets it. He has every tool, gadget, electronic, toy known to man.

No idea what to get my dad...again. When he wants something, he goes and gets it. He has every tool, gadget, electronic, toy known to man.
Socks and underwearA rocking chairTickets to something he would like to doSteaks from Omaha or something similarA case of his favorite beerHomemade dessert - cookies, penuche fudge, something he can't make for himself and wouldn't otherwise get to haveA deck of dirty playing cards

My Dad is the same way so I usually give him something he can eat. He loves olives so last Christmas I bought all of these weird kinds of olives off the Internet for him and he was thrilled.How about a St. Louis food gift pack?

My Dad is the same way so I usually give him something he can eat. He loves olives so last Christmas I bought all of these weird kinds of olives off the Internet for him and he was thrilled.How about a St. Louis food gift pack?
No Maull's BBQ sauce? :bag:

I really like Mauls but usually get Super Smokers St. Louis Style. Good point though. I may give away a SLB gift basket containing all of these items but I can't think of any good kind of contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Mauls but usually get Super Smokers St. Louis Style but good point.
Alright. You're off the hook with Super Smoker's. :wub: Used to live up the street on Locust from Pappy's Smokehouse. I miss that place. :IBTL:

I really like Mauls but usually get Super Smokers St. Louis Style but good point.
Alright. You're off the hook with Super Smoker's. :wub: Used to live up the street on Locust from Pappy's Smokehouse. I miss that place. :IBTL:
I still haven't been there but have heard nothing but great things.

I really like Mauls but usually get Super Smokers St. Louis Style. Good point though. I may give away a SLB gift basket containing all of these items but I can't think of any good kind of contest.
How about a "who made the biggest mistake over the thanksgiving holiday" contest?

I'd like a turkey and swiss on an everything bagel with everything on it

Would you like mayo and mustard?

Yes, I'd like everything on it

Lettuce, tomato?

Everything please.

Cucumber, red pepper?

:bag:

That said, roasted red peppers are the greatest vegetable condiment in the world

Last edited by a moderator:
E10, Krista, YSR and any other females checking in here, I could use some help. I need to get Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Holiday/whatever gifts for my female clients. I need 50-60 so I need to be somewhat frugal plus I still need to buy for my male clients. I have it narrowed down to the following, please rank in the order of your preference.

TIA

Bob in St. Louis

Users who are viewing this thread