What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Green Bay at Kansas City*** (-7) O/U 48...Fargo starts at 4:25 today (1 Viewer)

KC literally running jailbreak blitzes and daring GB to beat them, Good Lord...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ you can't miss that throw in this league... Adams was open on that and Love missed him by 5 yards.

I was watching the Eagles game. Whats the consensus so far on Jordan Love so far.

Also is Mahomes and KC offense playing really bad or is it more credit to GB's defense here? 

I was watching the Eagles game. Whats the consensus so far on Jordan Love so far.

Also is Mahomes and KC offense playing really bad or is it more credit to GB's defense here? 

bigger version of Coly McCoy?

KC blitzing every down & he can’t get the ball out

throwing corner routes when there are ZERO safeties in the middle of the field (where Lazard was)

how does he not hit lizard there oh wait he did td nice job love take that to the bank brohans

How was that 3rd and 5 not an illegal formation? There wasn't a player even close to the LOS on the near side of the formation.

They're gonna have to sign a good backup QB and get a guy to coach up Love a ton this offseason. They can let Rodgers walk but they have to get a guy who can run the O and see the field. Love can't do either right now.

Well this will be an interesting offseason in GB. Love is brutal.

GB better glad hand Rodgers at this point and bend over and just say yes sir what would you like Mr Rodgers. 

I've said for yrs Aaron Rodgers should win MVP every year because without him the Packers might be irrelevant 

Packers coaches did Love no favors today. KC had 8-9 guys at the line of scrimmage every play. Where were the short quick passes? No slants? No WR screens? No draw plays? Nothing to slow down the pass rush.

Packers coaches did Love no favors today. KC had 8-9 guys at the line of scrimmage every play. Where were the short quick passes? No slants? No WR screens? No draw plays? Nothing to slow down the pass rush.
Love wasn't great...but I put a ton of this on the coaching and Special Teams.  The game plan through 2 and a half to 3 quarters was just awful.  And how they can't even get FG's off anymore is ridiculous.  That was 6 points...add in another 3 that KC got after the turnover on the punt...and 9 points due to special teams.  Unacceptable from a team trying to be a top team.

Users who are viewing this thread