What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Half way point - how much of your league's total FAAB budget is le (1 Viewer)

Add up all teams' remaining FAAB, divide by budget*teams

• Greater than 60%

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 50-59%

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 40-49%

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 30-39%

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 20-29%

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Less than 20%

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

elbowrm

Footballguy
Thought this would be interesting to see, and if we get enough responses this should help you calibrate your league's tendencies. In a zero bids allowed league, we have 29% of the total left, and that's only because 1 guy out of 12 still has $245 out of $250.

Okay, I'll play:

12-team league. $100 in waiver bucks each. $648 spent. $552 left.

So a little over a half, but skewed by the guy who went all in for $100 on Julius Thomas after Week 1.

This is our first year using blind bid waivers and so far the spending has had a lot more to do with everyone's individual personality than team strength and/or the quality of players available.

In other words, the conservative, risk-averse guys have lots of waiver dollars left (and will probably end the year with unspent money). The gamblers, drinkers and whores have very little going into the end of the season.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any correlation between how people spend their way for money and what their record is. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
37% for the league.

18% for me.

Seems like a lot left to me, but there haven't been a ton of huge adds. JT only went for $30. Stacy and T-Will were added before they hit. Marvin only went for 30-something. Mike James somehow only went for $8. Jordan Reed ($60) and Robert Woods ($40) were the biggest adds, I think.

I normally plan on having it all spent by about mid-season.

Users who are viewing this thread