What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Has a QB ever performed worse in the playoffs, and made the Superbowl? (1 Viewer)

DrJ

Footballguy
2 TD's, 6 Int's, and a 66 rating. That rating is good for 9th out of 12 postseason QB's.

Is there a QB that has played worse in the postseason and still made the Superbowl?

And yes, I'm referring to Peyton Manning.

2 TD's, 6 Int's, and a 66 rating. That rating is good for 9th out of 12 postseason QB's. Is there a QB that has played worse in the postseason and still made the Superbowl?And yes, I'm referring to Peyton Manning.
nice, another Manning thread. :lmao: :lmao: Alias check please...

2 TD's, 6 Int's, and a 66 rating. That rating is good for 9th out of 12 postseason QB's. Is there a QB that has played worse in the postseason and still made the Superbowl?And yes, I'm referring to Peyton Manning.
Garo Yepremium had a crappy post season QB rating. :thumbup:Does it really matter? What are you comparing this too? To before the times before they had wild card games and they played less?Look, Tom Brady had a much better post season QB rating and looked great all playoff right up until the time he threw a pick when it counted most and that my friend is all that matters. It's not how well you look on paper, scoreboard is all that matters.

I just find it interesting that Grossman is taking so much heat when he's not even the worst performing QB in the game...

Well, this would have been a pretty good topic, but I believe the fact that Manning played brilliantly against New England in the biggest game of his life makes this issue less worth talking about.

The only game where Peyton really "choked" a bit was vs. Kansas City, but his defense bailed him out. He didn't play well vs Baltimore, but the Baltimore defense was just SO great, most QB's would have done about as bad. But Peyton still made enough plays to win that game, though.

I just find it interesting that Grossman is taking so much heat when he's not even the worst performing QB in the game...
he's not b/c the bears are somewhat smart and don't allow him to be a QBlets just call him the "take the snap and hand it off" guy. besides 1 drive in the chi/NO game yesterday what did he do?11/26 for 144 yds. his 1 TD was a circus catch that was all the WRtry and call a 2nd consecutive time out on the 2 yard line?walk off the feild before halftime with the rest of his team in the huddle going :fishing: buddy...remember we're playing a football game?get handed the ball inside the opponents 50 3 times and only get 9 pts?I'm no fan of peyton...but at least they trust him enough to throw the ball and run the offense

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread