What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is your spouse / significant other? (2 Viewers)

How hot is your spouse / significant other?

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%

Votes: 8 3.5%

Votes: 26 11.4%

Votes: 68 29.7%

Votes: 54 23.6%

Votes: 22 9.6%

Votes: 26 11.4%
  • I ain't got nobody

Votes: 13 5.7%

• Total voters
Hate to break it to you, but the hottest 50 yr old in the world is probably not a 9.  You're not married to the hottest 50 yr pld in the world.  That's not meant to be a slight, it's just reality.
Prolly have to post some pics tomorrow to prove you wrong. 

We all agree that the Offdee scale is a bell curve. And a moronic departure from logic. The only use it gets is when someone calls a girl an "Offdee 7" which shows that they have to qualify it because it doesn't make sense. If it did, the girl would just be a "7."

don't forget, this internet dweeb, offdee, (i'm one too), lives in minnesota or somewhere else frozen.  and some of you tards treat this guy like he is the poon authority. :crazy: :crazy:  

don't forget, this internet dweeb, offdee, (i'm one too), lives in minnesota or somewhere else frozen.  and some of you tards treat this guy like he is the poon authority. :crazy: :crazy:  
:lmao:  

I kick myself every time I'm on or near a PAC-12 for attending college and law school in Minnesota. Some awesome and incredibly nice girls up there, and definitely some that are very attractive, but I couldn't believe what I saw when stepping onto campuses/cities in the southwest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:  

I kick myself every time I'm on or near a PAC-12 for attending college and law school in Minnesota. Saw awesome and incredibly nice girls up there, and definitely some that are very attractive, but I couldn't believe what I saw when stepping onto campuses/cities in the southwest. 
it's a different universe.  the southern bible belt area is the only one that compares.  plus florida

The offdee scale battle is amazing. Folks get so angry about it. :lmao:  
I've seen people mention it before but never really knew it was a thing he did, guess I missed that thread. Especially with the descriptive write-ups of each number. Amazing buffoonery. 

When I met my wife she was 5-9 and 120lbs ..a little thin but had nice natural cans for her size and great teeth and smile.  IMO an 8 but a very solid 7 here.  As she aged she actually got better looking again IMO because now she weighs around 135-138 after two kids but it still lean for her height and her boobs got bigger.

Had friends that dated short cute little busty girls who now have rears the size of quarter horses and faces that look like blow fish. Always plan and project for the future.

[wrong]  Otis himself said how nice the neighborhood he visited was. Columbus is a great city.  Anyone who says differently isn't basing it on experience, just preconceived notions. 
Why would people  have preconceived notions about Columbus? I mean we aren't talking about a place with a stereotypical identity like New York or LA.  I've been to Columbus a few times and came away pretty "meh" - not exactly what I would call a destination city or a "man you've got to move here!" kind of place...

I was mainly just bustin Buckeye balls, but I appreciate the affinity and pride in your town :thumbup: .  and this is coming from a guy that lives in a place that probably 99% of the country would have 0 interest in and wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm a solid 4.5. Plus,  I have a full-time job and several hundred thousand in my 401(k). That must bump me up to at least a 5. :flex:
Gainfully employed + you have a lot of money put away for retirement?  You my friend would be killing it out there on the dating scene.

I'm not getting the hate for Offdee.  He's right in that as women get hotter, there are fewer of them.  Kind of like as your income goes up, there are fewer people who make as much as you do.  Just because your gal's in the top 20% at the annual swallow farm barn raising jamboree does not make her top 20% in the USofA.  I'm sure she can cook like a fiend and line dance like a little monkey, none of that matters in the Offdee Scale.

And as mentioned, the fact that most of our wives are late 30's - 50's means they're further from a 10 then ever.  It's kind of ironic actually, our incomes our sky high, yet college students without two dimes to rub together are pulling better poon in general.

i am on record that the offdee scale is a complete joke.  

here in the land of milk and honey, his head would ####### explode.
I'm kinda with the scale. 

for me, 10s are the immortals- grace kelly, raquel welch, etc

9s are essentially super-duper models (and my wife)

8s and below are more subjective and wide-ranging.

When I met my wife she was 120lbs and 5-9 ..a little thin but had nice natural cans for her size and great teeth and smile.  IMO an 8 but a very solid 7 here.  As she aged she actually got better looking again IMO because now she weighs around 135-138 after two kids but it still lean for her height and her boobs got bigger.

Had friends that dated short cute little busty girls who now have rears the size of quarter horses and faces that look like blow fish. Always plan and project for the future.
The whole, "Take a look at her mother - that's what yours will look like at 50" is so accurate.

The whole, "Take a look at her mother - that's what yours will look like at 50" is so accurate.
At the current rate of weight gain and fat acceptance the better way to manage this is to understand that the best case scenario is the mother.  It's no longer a floor, but a ceiling.  

bentley said:
I reject the stupid Offdee scale and am certain that my wife is among the hottest 20-30% of women in every room we're in. Which makes her a 7 or 8.
Confirmed. 

GF is half korean and I'd go with a solid 8, and was a 9 when we met. I significantly outkicked my coverage.

She's a jeans and T shirt girl (which I love) who doesn't really wear makeup or anything, and super low maintenance (refuses to spend more than $20 or 30 on most clothing) .... but when she puts forth the effort to clean up, she gets a lot of attention. 

She's 39.  Still an 8 as she eats well and works out almost daily.  Was a 9 in her prime.  Beautiful face even without makeup and a really nice body.

Seriously, I used up all my luck with her.

Sometimes. My wife's mother gained a bunch of weight in her 30s and 40s. She was probably 210 when I met her when my wife and I started dating. Now the MIL has lost 40-50 lbs and is a beautiful older woman. 

Thank goodness my wife is into nutrition and working out.  How you care for yourself makes a lot of difference. 

Objectively, my wife - rail thin pretty blonde, almost no junk up or down - was a 7 at best, but i gave her an 8 because she always drew the looks in any room. Over 6 ft tall, almost white hair, eyes that made their own light and a leer like the Joker. A mud wrestler when she wasnt a nurse, her long arms were cut at a time no female arms were cut. But her fashion sense was what really set her apart. Her posture was fit to be dressed, of course - in her nurse's uni she looked like Hitler's dominatrix - and her postpunk originality always offered a treat of some kind.

Our first big date - tho in love from the start, it took her some time to get out of her relationship - was New Year's Eve. The big get in Reno was a reservation @ the Benihana downtown and i used ALL my gambler juice to get one. Couldn't wait to see her personal take on showgirl when i picked her up. Instead, she wore a Chinese red satin jacket buttoned high on her long neck and her hair scooped up in some tight 50s thing. Sho nuff, all the cigars and low-cuts at the chopchop grill could look at was my gal. Our first out-of-town date was to see Husker Du @ the Fillmore and she came out of an hour and a half in the hotel bathroom looking like the Maitresse D' at the gates of Hell and nearly ruined her makeup with tears when i told her so. Lord, i miss that girl...

A reminder of the scale for future reference.

The complete published scale is as follows:
10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)
9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school, (upper class of hot women)
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.
6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
5: Average. starting to be unattractive, but certain qualities work in her favor. Nothing major, but minor problems are more common
4: Not attractive. Major flaws start piling up (overweight, blemishes, etc.)
3: One of the uglier girls in school, one of the uglier girls at work (lower class of ugly women)
2: The ugliest girl in school, the ugliest girl at work (couldn't even get into a club)
1: Absolutely disgusting and hard to look at. Young children point and adults look away upon seeing (not one single redeeming quality)

GF is half korean and I'd go with a solid 8, and was a 9 when we met. I significantly outkicked my coverage.

She's a jeans and T shirt girl (which I love) who doesn't really wear makeup or anything, and super low maintenance (refuses to spend more than $20 or 30 on most clothing) .... but when she puts forth the effort to clean up, she gets a lot of attention. 
You gonna marry her at some point?

I think you talked about this same gf for at least ten years now.

Users who are viewing this thread