What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is your spouse / significant other? (1 Viewer)

How hot is your spouse / significant other?

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%

Votes: 8 3.5%

Votes: 26 11.4%

Votes: 68 29.7%

Votes: 54 23.6%

Votes: 22 9.6%

Votes: 26 11.4%
  • I ain't got nobody

Votes: 13 5.7%

• Total voters
Imgur

Seriously,   :useless:

I'll start,  LINK

What would you rate her?

What would you rate her if I told you she is 53 years old?

Please be nice, this is a real person.
Hard to tell sitting down with a hat and sun glasses on....but the breasts are a great start.

A reminder of the scale for future reference.

The complete published scale is as follows:
10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)
9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school, (upper class of hot women)
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.
6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
5: Average. starting to be unattractive, but certain qualities work in her favor. Nothing major, but minor problems are more common
4: Not attractive. Major flaws start piling up (overweight, blemishes, etc.)
3: One of the uglier girls in school, one of the uglier girls at work (lower class of ugly women)
2: The ugliest girl in school, the ugliest girl at work (couldn't even get into a club)
1: Absolutely disgusting and hard to look at. Young children point and adults look away upon seeing (not one single redeeming quality)
This is why the Offdee scale is idiotic.  He's not smart enough to know that ~2% of the country qualifies for MENSA. Using his part of his definition above, 1/50 women rate a 10.  The other part says that a 10 is nationally amazing which would put the rarity around 1/1,000,000 level.

This is why the Offdee scale is idiotic.  He's not smart enough to know that ~2% of the country qualifies for MENSA. Using his part of his definition above, 1/50 women rate a 10.  The other part says that a 10 is nationally amazing which would put the rarity around 1/1,000,000 level.
There he is! Was wondering when you'd show up GB! 

GF is half korean and I'd go with a solid 8, and was a 9 when we met. I significantly outkicked my coverage.

She's a jeans and T shirt girl (which I love) who doesn't really wear makeup or anything, and super low maintenance (refuses to spend more than $20 or 30 on most clothing) .... but when she puts forth the effort to clean up, she gets a lot of attention. 
If she's so awesome, to paraphrase Queen B, "why haven't you put a ring on it? "

edit:  I see you responded to someone else asking the same question.

Last edited by a moderator:
So 1/10,000 then, what's it matter?  The principle is the same, as you rise up the scale, there are fewer and fewer per grade.  Not really that hard to figure out and absolutely true IRL.  I see 6's and 7's walking around quite often.  I hardly ever see 8+s rolling around, and when I do I notice.  Now certain parts of the country may have a greater proliferation of high scoring women than other parts of the country, but that does not invalidate the scale.  

To qualify for a 10 someone must have offered to pay to use their likeness.  Being at least a model is a requirement.  From there it's variable.  

When I met my wife she was 120lbs and 5-9 ..a little thin but had nice natural cans for her size and great teeth and smile.  IMO an 8 but a very solid 7 here.  As she aged she actually got better looking again IMO because now she weighs around 135-138 after two kids but it still lean for her height and her boobs got bigger.

Had friends that dated short cute little busty girls who now have rears the size of quarter horses and faces that look like blow fish. Always plan and project for the future.
POST OF THE YEAR!

My first wife was a model and a dancer.  My current wife was the Homecoming princess in H.S. and college, was an All American gymnast, and still runs 6 miles a day and does yoga an hour a day to keep in shape.  Neither of them has gain a single pound since high school.
:jawdrop:

My first wife was a model and a dancer.  My current wife was the Homecoming princess in H.S. and college, was an All American gymnast, and still runs 6 miles a day and does yoga an hour a day to keep in shape.  Neither of them has gain a single pound since high school.
I thought it was homecoming queen?

My wife when we were first dating? She made it to last cut for the Titans cheerleaders when she tried out. About 5'7 right around ~120 I'd guess. Wasn't super skinny, but had an amazing chest/butt.

Now? After two kids, she still hasn't lost the baby weight from our 2nd.  She's probably ~30 pounds heavier then when we first started dating.  I'd put her around a 7 atm, but if she ever got back into her cheerleading shape she'd be back up to around a 9. 

My wife when we were first dating? She made it to last cut for the Titans cheerleaders when she tried out. About 5'7 right around ~120 I'd guess. Wasn't super skinny, but had an amazing chest/butt.

Now? After two kids, she still hasn't lost the baby weight from our 2nd.  She's probably ~30 pounds heavier then when we first started dating.  I'd put her around a 7 atm, but if she ever got back into her cheerleading shape she'd be back up to around a 9. 
Look on the bright side.

Had she made the squad she would have probably upgraded.

I no longer get involved in that game, though there are some here who have seen pics of my wife and my ex, and some who know one or the other, and they will not call me out.
Game?  Days of social media, cameras on every device in your pocket and you just want to talk about how hot your wife is.  Weird.  

Imgur

Seriously,   :useless:

I'll start,  LINK

What would you rate her?

What would you rate her if I told you she is 53 years old?

Please be nice, this is a real person.
The reality is that's an upper tier 50 yr old so be proud GB!  But compared to 20 and 30 yr olds (which is what the offdee scale does) father time simply has a cap.   As said earlier, even the hottest 50 year old in the world probably isn't a 9 or 10 when comparing women as a whole.

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

Seriously though, I've always had a thing for the MILF look.  Now days at my age; with comparable genes, I'd take the mom over the daughter every time.  
Again, be proud of her my man, that post wasn't meant to be a slight one bit! Just reality.  But, I think you're lieing if you say for a one nighter you wouldn't choose the official offdee 8 visual  (which I'm guessing you look at your girl and feel she's an 8...which is why I'm showing a visual comparison)

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)
http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee Scale/TOS8c.jpg.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, be proud of her my man, that post wasn't meant to be a slight one bit! Just reality.  But, I think you're lieing if you say for a one nighter you wouldn't choose the official offdee 8 visual  (which I'm guessing you look at your girl and feel she's an 8...which is why I'm showing a visual comparison)

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)
http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee Scale/TOS8c.jpg.html
Ugh, needs a cheeseburger.  Seriously what's sexy about being that skinny, can you hear her bones rattle when she walks?  Horrible pic for an 8 imo.  Where is her mom at?

Mine's like a Two-Face; the Batman villian.  Sometimes, she looks like a Polish supermodel...tall 5'11", high cheekbones, blond, thinner face and body. We were watching the Olympics in 2012, and there was a hot ### Polish swimmer that she looked EXACTLY like.  Other times, she looks like a Polish Babushka. .......really depends on the lighting with her. 

Gord lord you guys put the ##### on a pedestal.  I'm guessing most of you are 4's. 
We consistently out kick our coverage. 

The reality is that's an upper tier 50 yr old so be proud GB!  But compared to 20 and 30 yr olds (which is what the offdee scale does) father time simply has a cap.   As said earlier, even the hottest 50 year old in the world probably isn't a 9 or 10 when comparing women as a whole.

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
Wanted to argue, but even Ming is an 8. And there aren't many (maybe any) hotter 50+yos.

[icon] said:
Eh what the hell... on the left in Chandelier bar in Cosmopolitan Las Vegas for her 36th birthday and at a NYE house party a few months later.  When we met she was around 24ish.  Don't have any great shots of her "cleaned up" that don't include me (not posting), but those aren't bad. 
Props for posting these pics in the midst of all this silliness! 

Not sure how to say this in a way that sounds complimentary and not inappropriate, but she's really attractive.  :thumbup:  

chet said:
That's the beauty of it.

Why does she have a ring on her middle finger?  Is that still the way gays wear their wedding rings?  Is that really your wife?  Pretty girl regardless.
Very strange post...are you attempting to imply my girl is gay? :lol:  

She has an array of trinket rings of various symbolic times/events and wears them on occasion. She's not big on jewelry really. 

The tall blonde in both pics is my very good buddy's wife. I got a room Comped at cosmo for a few nights for her bday so she had a couple of her best friends fly out to party with us. 

Very strange post...are you attempting to imply my girl is gay? :lol:  

She has an array of trinket rings of various symbolic times/events and wears them on occasion. She's not big on jewelry really. 

The tall blonde in both pics is my very good buddy's wife. I got a room Comped at cosmo for a few nights for her bday so she had a couple of her best friends fly out to party with us. 
Teasing you mostly, but I thought maybe you were trolling us with fake pics.  

All the FBGs who have met my wife think I have out-kicked my coverage. Good enough for me!

Users who are viewing this thread