What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is your spouse / significant other? (1 Viewer)

How hot is your spouse / significant other?

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%

Votes: 8 3.5%

Votes: 26 11.4%

Votes: 68 29.7%

Votes: 54 23.6%

Votes: 22 9.6%

Votes: 26 11.4%
  • I ain't got nobody

Votes: 13 5.7%

• Total voters
I'd post of pic of my wife but I don't like the idea of a bunch of FBGs looking at her while waxing their turtle.

Did we ever get an offdee scale on Lindsey Vonn (because my wife is close to the same scale)?  I'm guessing offdee gave her a 5. :P

The offdee system is broken because the average woman weighs 165 pounds now.  What he has is average is not close to average in any meaningful sense.  

For what it is it's a great way of evaluating the 18-25yo age range without children by limiting the 10s to a 1/10000 type event. That's it.  

There needs to be a system to evaluate someone in the 35-50 age bracket to a 25yo.  I think we could crowdsource this.

I'd post of pic of my wife but I don't like the idea of a bunch of FBGs looking at her while waxing their turtle.

Did we ever get an offdee scale on Lindsey Vonn (because my wife is close to the same scale)?  I'm guessing offdee gave her a 5. :P
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/521455-lyndsey-vonn-how-hot/#comment-11499792

My post copied below from that thread (from 6 years ago)

---

7 max. (I'd edge closer to 6.5 personally)

----------------------

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Mrs. O is practically a 9 or 10, but of course, she's my wife and therefore obviously exactly my type by design.  In fact, when Righetti first told me about her, I'll never forget him explaining that he met this chick that is "SO Otis" and that I would be nuts for.  He knew she was exactly my type.  Boy was he right.

She's still smoking, 3 kids later.  I really need to get my ### in gear and get in shape.

Which is fine until you start rating more and you realize you are categorizing your average Hooters waitress as a 7.
Reiterating James Daulton...this is probably more often the case than not. So, yes, you are spot on.  7's are cute.  8's are hot  (yes, there's a difference).

I feel you're not paying attention to the worded descriptions and just seeing the number...the descriptions associated with each number are much more important to focus on and easily define the tiers.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/521455-lyndsey-vonn-how-hot/#comment-11499792

My post copied below from that thread (from 6 years ago)

---

7 max. (I'd edge closer to 6.5 personally)

----------------------

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
8 for me. She's got that casual slutty look about her that I can't resist. Probably a total nympho, no orifice off limits, order room service at 2AM and start over again, pass out at 5. You know if Tiger was with her for that long she's a complete freak.

8 for me. She's got that casual slutty look about her that I can't resist. Probably a total nympho, no orifice off limits, order room service at 2AM and start over again, pass out at 5. You know if Tiger was with her for that long she's a complete freak.
OK, maybe my wife only looks like Lindsey.  But she's my wife and I'm OK with that.  I'll take the beauty without the baggage.

My wife was 18 when we met, and heavy at the time. Like 5'6", 170 lbs but her face and personality were awesome. So even though I was never into bigger girls, whaddya know I fell in love. Then she changed her eating habits, went to the gym every day, and eventually got to like the 120-130 range (firmed up the Oakland booty :wub: ). Now she's 35 and is easily in the top 10% of chicks at the bar, beach, whatever number that puts her at. I used to joke that I got a hot wife with a fat chick's personality. At 18. she probably didn't rate well compared to other 18 year olds. But compare her to other 35 year olds now? No contest. She has kind of an Emmy Rossum thing going on IMO.

ETA - all the cool kids are doing it and I got nothing to hide, so I'll try to figure out my Imgur account to post pics and show off too

My wife was thin when we met.  Think 1997 Gwen Stefani thin.  That was her body doppleganger.  Now she's had two kids, and softened quite a bit but still pretty hot.  Easily the hottest in my peer group but not hot enough to treat me like #### and get away with it.  

Was close just now to posting a pic of mine she just snapchatted me, but thought better of it in here. 

Either we have a LOT of liars in here, or a lot of guys whose wives track their on-line activities.

It's natural to rate your spouse/GF a point or two higher than they'd be scored by the masses...after all, you have an emotional connection and presumably would have dated someone your "type"....but less than 8% of us are with a 5 or less?

:crazy:

Either we have a LOT of liars in here, or a lot of guys whose wives track their on-line activities.

It's natural to rate your spouse/GF a point or two higher than they'd be scored by the masses...after all, you have an emotional connection and presumably would have dated someone your "type"....but less than 8% of us are with a 5 or less?

Any guy who's gainfully employed with all 4 limbs intact can land a 6.  Women don't judge us on looks like we do with them.

No.  I remember well all the women I have slept with.  Definitely not that.  Also, I like to think if some guy on the board did happen to show a pic of his wife and I had been with her in the past that I would be a gentleman and not bring up the disgusting ways I had violated her. 
You sir set an example we'd all be better following.  

Why would a guy be married to someone if he thought she was a 4?

A pretty woman makes her husband look smallAnd very often causes his downfallAs soon as he married her and then she startsTo do the things that will break his heartBut if you make an ugly woman your wifeA-you'll be happy for the rest of your lifeAn ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on timeAnd she'll always give you peace of mindIf you want to be happy for the rest of your lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeSo for my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you

Users who are viewing this thread