What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How I Met Your Mother (1 Viewer)

I don't know why they continue to push the Ted and Robin angle, we all know Robin will end up with Barney.
I actually thought that the end of the episode last night did a good job putting the end to the Ted and Robin angle. By doing the whole "If we're both 40 and not married then we'll get married" thing, it shows that they realize that they're not going to attempt to get together before then. That's the way I took it anyway.

I don't know why they continue to push the Ted and Robin angle, we all know Robin will end up with Barney.
I actually thought that the end of the episode last night did a good job putting the end to the Ted and Robin angle. By doing the whole "If we're both 40 and not married then we'll get married" thing, it shows that they realize that they're not going to attempt to get together before then. That's the way I took it anyway.
I agree. It actually shows some growth of both characters in realizing that they did the right thing by breaking up.

I actually liked last night's episode.  The Schmuck is still a schmuck, but the other characters really ragged him on it, so that actually works for me.  Barney and Robin actually made a good "buddy" team in its own weird way.
Any chance Barney and Robin end up together, given the "Aunt Robin" discussion earlier in the thread?
Prophetic. :goodposting:

Is the woman who plays Lilly pregnant? She was holding stuff in front of her stomach the entire episode, and on a couple of occasions I think I saw a hint of a bulge. Good episode!

Is the woman who plays Lilly pregnant? She was holding stuff in front of her stomach the entire episode, and on a couple of occasions I think I saw a hint of a bulge. Good episode!
Yes.Actually Hannigan and Smolders are both pregnant. They've been doing a decent job hiding it. Lilly is (was?) much further along and she's been sitting down in every episode for a month in order to hide the bulge.

Yes.Actually Hannigan and Smolders are both pregnant. They've been doing a decent job hiding it. Lilly is (was?) much further along and she's been sitting down in every episode for a month in order to hide the bulge.
Huh. Is that a first? I mean Smolders was like a 16 seed or something, but is that the first time a pregnant woman has been in the babe bracket?

Clever way to explain Hannigan's absence from the show for a few weeks.

They must have had a lot of people (including me) looking up that punchline last night.

Users who are viewing this thread