What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Pissed At My Wife Should I Be? (1 Viewer)

Sabertooth said:
Yikes.  Do you let her work?  Men there too.  
She can go anywhere she wants. She just can't start drinking. She suggested it 20 years ago. It has nothing to do with me but she had a mild seizure when she was 25 and thought it be a good idea. 

She can go anywhere she wants. She just can't start drinking. She suggested it 20 years ago. It has nothing to do with me but she had a mild seizure when she was 25 and thought it be a good idea. 
Whatever works for you.  Can you drink not in her presence?  

Ok. But your original post really insinuated it was because you didn’t trust her with a drink around other men. Which even if kinda true is really sad. 

The Duff Man said:
Wife talked to our daughter already as I won't be home until Thurs. 

Annoyed about the couch but she is planning to flip the cushion. Will assess the damage when I return. 
Just a thought, but with the sofa being relatively new isn't it possible to purchase a replacement cushion through either the retail outlet or the Mfg. itself?

Ok. But your original post really insinuated it was because you didn’t trust her with a drink around other men. Which even if kinda true is really sad. 
Really?  I don't trust other men around her. And it's a fact that people lose their judgement the more they drink. I think it's rather naive that you would not be concerned.

Really?  I don't trust other men around her. And it's a fact that people lose their judgement the more they drink. I think it's rather naive that you would not be concerned.
Wow. Ok. 

So she joins friends for dinner. Apart from the medical issues you wouldn’t trust her to have 1-2 glasses of wine with girlfriends at a nice dinner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Ok. 

So she joins friends for dinner. Apart from the medical issues you wouldn’t trust her to have 1-2 glasses of wine with girlfriends at a nice dinner?
Of course that's fine. I was talking like the level of the OP's wife. So many things could have went wrong.

Of course that's fine. I was talking like the level of the OP's wife. So many things could have went wrong.
To each their own, but I can't be worried about the worst happening.  I travel too much to think like that, and her partying is one of the things I love about her so I can't let me worrying cut that off. 

If she messed up I would divorce her. 23 years would be down the toilet, but I would be fine and so would she.  That is the mindset that works for us. 

Update: 

My daughter seems fine, although I saw she did take a photo of the cop standing in our front entrance, which is hilarious and gives me ammo (and photographic proof) to tease my wife even more. 

Wife was able to get the couch clean. 

I gained points for playing it cool. 

Her friend stayed the night to make sure she was OK. Since her friend resembles Kalina Ryu, my imagination says that they didn't go straight to sleep. 

:wub:

Update: 

My daughter seems fine, although I saw she did take a photo of the cop standing in our front entrance, which is hilarious and gives me ammo (and photographic proof) to tease my wife even more. 

Wife was able to get the couch clean. 

I gained points for playing it cool. 

Her friend stayed the night to make sure she was OK. Since her friend resembles Kalina Ryu, my imagination says that they didn't go straight to sleep. 

:wub:
So many points built up... I foresee many multicolored dots in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread