What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to get NFL Draft tickets (1 Viewer)

dominus

Footballguy
My birthday this year is the same day as the NFL draft and i live right next to NYC. Anyone know how to get tickets?

Not going to the draft but hopefully the owner of the Redskins, Dan Snyder, opens up the stadium for the draft with free admission to the club seat sections like he did a few years ago. Went there a few years back and it was great. Especially the BEER and the hot dogs for a dollar apiece

Not going to the draft but hopefully the owner of the Redskins, Dan Snyder, opens up the stadium for the draft with free admission to the club seat sections like he did a few years ago. Went there a few years back and it was great. Especially the BEER and the hot dogs for a dollar apiece
Do the Redskins still partake in the draft?Usually they are done by Round 1 at the latest.......

I wish the Bears would do this. For a deal like that I could rustle up a group and go to Sodier Field.

In all seriousness, tickets are free.

You do have to line up the night before and stay on line all night (at least that's what they did last year). Bloom told me that 2 years ago they gave out wristbands before midnight (I don't recall if actual tix were given out then, you may have had to re-line up in the morning) but there doesn't seem to be consistency YOY.

The good news is that if you stick it out on Day 2, you get free tickets for it next year. (Day 2 is much less attended and it is far easier to get in).

We did try and get a huge FBG contingency to attend last year, but it was maybe 30 people at most I'd say last year with a true FBG presence tie-in (some did know Footballguys but weren't aware we were encouraging some people to go).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the Redskins still partake in the draft?Usually they are done by Round 1 at the latest.......
Hey, we don't have to be part of the draft to have a draft party! Oh, and make sure you visit the Stadium Store for high quality Redskins merchandise.

Was at the draft last year.

The rumor was that Radio City would give out wrist bands at midnight(or so).

12:00 rolls around all the lights go out and a prerecorded message comes on saying

tickets would be given out @5:00. Didn't start that till 6:00.

At about 3:00AM there were about 600 people in line(place holds about 5-600).

You really don't have to spend all night in line.

A LOT of fun is waiting in line-LOTS of fans that know their stuff.

Second day goes QUICKLY-all of 300 people in attendance.

If FBG's got their act together they could dominate the second day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the Bears would do this. For a deal like that I could rustle up a group and go to Sodier Field.
Its easier for a guy like Synder or a Kraft from the Patriots to do this because they own the staduim. The Bears don't own Soldier Field, the City of Chicago does.

Users who are viewing this thread