What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hunt, Pollard or Sermon to fill my bench? (1 Viewer)

Which player do you prefer to have on your bench?

• Hunt

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pollard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sermon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
.5 PPR short bench league and I can't believe all the RBs sitting on the wire.  Currently have Pollard but looking at Hunt and Sermon sitting on the wire.

Thinking of swapping Pollard for Sermon because I think Sermon can have the biggest change of value this week on his own whereas Hunt and Pollard need an injury to emerge. (Note: I don't have either Elliot, Chubb or any other 49er RB on my team)

What say you? 

Will answer your Sunday morning question if you leave a link.  Thanks for the feedback!  :thumbup:

Would want Hunt of those. He's got value as it is already.

Thanks for the feedback!

But thinking Sermon (barring injury, of course) could immediate move to RB1/2 value whereas Hunt (and Pollard) do have value but will stay at flex value without a change of situation.  No?

Also, FWIW, Pollard has outproduced Hunt thus far... 

Thanks for the feedback!

But thinking Sermon (barring injury, of course) could immediate move to RB1/2 value whereas Hunt (and Pollard) do have value but will stay at flex value without a change of situation.  No?

Also, FWIW, Pollard has outproduced Hunt thus far... 

I don't get how Sermon ever moves that high given the nature of their offense and RB usage tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread