What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I got a dancers phone number Friday (4 Viewers)

If she is indeed a stripper that slept with him, then I hate to burst his bubble. He too was offered "leftovers".
I don't think Quezilla cares, he went there for their quesadillas and came home with a stripper. :blackdot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the one on MLK across from the stadium used to be called Pink Pony. Or is it one of those infamous gentleman clubs that are on Nebraska between Busch and Fletcher actually there is one near the Todd forgot the name of that one.

We all went to the stage right when we got in, and decorated the girls dancing like Christmas trees with singles. We stayed there for a little while, then both got a lap dance together from some hot Spanish chick. She was much better looking than the girl I was with. We then went back to my house, and we pretty much did what we had both wanted to do all day long.She offered to pay for the drinks at Ray Jay, but since she isn't 21 she wouldn't be able to buy them anyways. She did pay for everything at the strip club though, and it was convenient because she already had plenty of ones in her purse.
Sounds like a keeper - pays to get you lap dances and then makes quesadillas when you come home.

"pretty much did what we want"

Does that mean what I hope it means?

And it sounds like you had a little buyer's remorse with all the comments about her tightening up, and the stripper after the Bucs game was hotter than your stripper, and stippers are hotter when they are dancing naked in front of your face.....

Also, I think the leftovers was a good move...where else are you supposed to eat on a Thanksgiving night? And if you were in fact talking earlier about her not getting any turkey on T day, I think you pulled the smart move. But what do I know, I am married.

Whatever the case, wonderful thread.

Yes I did her, and no she wasn't as hot as I remembered her from when I was drunk at the club. Although, she was still pretty cute, and the lap dancing skillz were nice with no clothes on.

There are really two issues with her that have convinced me to let this pigeon fly. The first being we have completely opposite schedules, and I don't like going out during the week too often. The second is that she rides a motor-cycle. I would worry too much if a girl I was dating drove a motorcycle.

Yes I did her, and no she wasn't as hot as I remembered her from when I was drunk at the club. Although, she was still pretty cute, and the lap dancing skillz were nice with no clothes on. There are really two issues with her that have convinced me to let this pigeon fly. The first being we have completely opposite schedules, and I don't like going out during the week too often. The second is that she rides a motor-cycle. I would worry too much if a girl I was dating drove a motorcycle.
So if she didn't ride a motorcycle and stripped only on week-nights you would have married a stripper? You might have left out the biggest reason for letting this one "fly".

Yes I did her, and no she wasn't as hot as I remembered her from when I was drunk at the club. Although, she was still pretty cute, and the lap dancing skillz were nice with no clothes on.

There are really two issues with her that have convinced me to let this pigeon fly. The first being we have completely opposite schedules, and I don't like going out during the week too often. The second is that she rides a motor-cycle. I would worry too much if a girl I was dating drove a motorcycle.
:confused: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes I did her, and no she wasn't as hot as I remembered her from when I was drunk at the club. Although, she was still pretty cute, and the lap dancing skillz were nice with no clothes on. There are really two issues with her that have convinced me to let this pigeon fly. The first being we have completely opposite schedules, and I don't like going out during the week too often. The second is that she rides a motor-cycle. I would worry too much if a girl I was dating drove a motorcycle.
Think of it as 1200 cc's of vibrating foreplay. By the time she gets to your place she is already warmed up.

Unexpected test result?

:mellow: :unsure: :unsure:
:shrug: :lmao: 1. Schedule, 2. Motorcycle and oh, yeah... 3. You already got what you wanted.

Nice rationalizing though. Good to see that you gave her a fair shake.

That's silly. The schedule thing is understandable but didn't you already know she drove a motorcycle before you got this all started?

Did she ask you to ride ##### or something? I'm guessing the pigeon is starting to waiver and that's why she might fly, not because she works nights and rides a motorcycle.

[soapbox]This is a pretty good example of why women think all men suck.[/soapbox]

People, please.

It's not leftovers.

It's delicious leftovers.

TIA.
:goodposting: I originally just put "leftovers", but I thought that made me sound a little cheap. Therefore I edited the text to add "delicious." I'm glad you picked up on that little detail. :thumbup:
Nicely done.That edit may have single-handedly landed you some stripper sex.
Just another reason why texting > than callingImagine the same conversation if i would have called her.

Me: "I'm probably not going to be at the bar long if you want me to call you after, I have some leftovers."

her: "sounds good, I'll think about it"

me: "There delicious!!!!!" :unsure:

:shrug:

[soapbox]This is a pretty good example of why women think all men suck.[/soapbox]
Because we worry about them and how their choice of vehicle jeopardizes their safety? Seems pretty good natured to me guy.

motorcycles are dangerous :mellow: Stripping is harmless.
There are at least a half dozen dead Memphis strippers from this calendar year that would disagree with you.
I've seen Hustle & Flow. Let's not compare Memphis crime to Tampa's.
I've lived in both Memphis and Tampa. Tampa crime doesn't even come close to Memfrica crime.On a related note, the now defunct Platinum Plus in Memphis (closed for prostiution and drugs) and the venerable Mons Venus of Tampa are the two finest strip clubs I've ever been in.

When I lived in the bay area (St. Pete) I had an internship at the State Attorney's office. It mostly involved watching court a lot. Every friday, they had what we called "Stripper Court." This entailed all the strippers that were arrested that week for showing to much coming to court. It was freaking hilarious. There was one cop whos whole job was policing the strip clubs. What an awesome job.

I watched a whole trial once where they argued for an hour on what entailed "The nexus of the buttocks" (which is illegal to show in Pinellas County). The trial included drawn butt diagrams and everything. Most ridiculous trial ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand why everyone is making fun of him. He pretty much did everything wrong and still got to have sex with her BECAUSE SHE IS A STRIPPER! Sounds like he played it perfectly to me.

I've lived in both Memphis and Tampa. Tampa crime doesn't even come close to Memfrica crime.On a related note, the now defunct Platinum Plus in Memphis (closed for prostiution and drugs) and the venerable Mons Venus of Tampa are the two finest strip clubs I've ever been in.
:goodposting: :popcorn:

I dont understand why everyone is making fun of him. He pretty much did everything wrong and still got to have sex with her BECAUSE SHE IS A STRIPPER! Sounds like he played it perfectly to me.
nobody is making fun of him and blackjack is 21 not 23. hth

I know a guy that was married with a daughter, starting going to a strip club when he made some change, met a beautiful, lithe brunette, then he started "dating" her, he got his own used limo and a driver.... and ultimately got a divorce. He married the hot stripper, turned out she was into group stuff involving other girls... and I didn't really hear anything after that. She was damn fine though.

I know a guy that was married with a daughter, starting going to a strip club when he made some change, met a beautiful, lithe brunette, then he started "dating" her, he got his own used limo and a driver.... and ultimately got a divorce. He married the hot stripper, turned out she was into group stuff involving other girls... and I didn't really hear anything after that. She was damn fine though.
My guess is he lost a boatload of money in the process.

So then I asked her if she wanted to hang out Thursday night, but she said she had to work her other job, Starbucks until midnight.
I don't think I've ever seen stripper material working at a Starbucks.
Day shifts at some strips clubs can be pretty...well, defining.

There was a short period of time that I participated in a poker tournament at the strip club on Sunday mornings. One girl working. NO ONE on the floor. Yet once every half hour, she had to get in that table and dance to an empty room save the DJ. The was a tiny, kinda cute goth girl with bracelets attempting to cover up her last suicide attempt. It was kinda hard to watch, even from the champagne room.

Users who are viewing this thread