What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I got a dancers phone number Friday (3 Viewers)

20 yo brunette chick who is super cute, and doesn't have the typical exotic dancer look. She pretty much just wears a bikini, and pasties, so I have never seen the entire package. I have seen her there about 3 times before, and she always comes hangs out with my friends and I the entire time. We have given her some money in the past, a few dances here and there, but Friday I wasn't in the mood. We just sat at the bar, and she still hung out with us for the entire time we were there. I did however let her have one of the delicious quesadillas I ordered. Anyways, I have asked her for her number in the past when I was piss drunk, but she never gave it to me. Not sure what led to it, but I suggested that we hang out sometime. She was telling me she is really different when she's not dancing, and all that. Then she was like, "if I give it to you, you promise you wont just try and screw me."

I didn't call her this weekend, but my friend is coming in town for the holiday, and he has already requested a trip up there. I'm thinking of shooting her a text Wed. to confirm that she is working. I will see how it goes from there, but if all goes well I may try and set something up for Thursday night. She isn't old enough to get into the bars, so I'm not even sure what I would do with her. I could probably take her to a few places where I know the bar tenders at though.

Her story is that she moved here from Wyoming, and still has a family back home that doesn't know she dances. She is tying to go to school, but owes USF $5,000. From what I hazily remember she dropped all of her classes last semester, and owes them money before she can register. She doesn't have residency, and can't get it because of her chosen profession. She started dancing in September, and doesn't do drugs. Odds are the majority of this is b.s.

This is one of those things that I know wont end well, but I think I will roll with it anyhow. It should make for a great story later on. I must admit she is a little more intriguing than most girls I meet around here. Best case scenario is she is fun to hang out with for a little while. Worst case scenario she robs me, and some pimp shows up at my house with a gun.

:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you call her, you should just take her out on a standard date that doesn't involve a strip club. Treat her nicely and she might put out.

Ask her out to something normal - dinner and a movie or something. You'd be surprised how much being treated "normal" works as an aphrodesiac (sp?) with dancers.

Don't just try to screw her... actually do it, while bearing in mind she's someone's daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you call her, you should just take her out on a standard date that doesn't involve a strip club. Treat her nicely and she might put out.
This is what I was thinking. Although, I remember telling her one of the previous times that she didn't belong at the particular club she was dancing at. It's a B grade joint, but she is by far the best looking one in there. I suggested a few other top notch clubs, but she wanted me to take her to one to check it out first. The money she told me she makes is really pathetic. She can do way better at a more popular club.I am thinking some kind of date first like you suggested, so she knows I am a genuine person. Then, I may take her to one of the other clubs to see if she wants to give it a shot. Then she we can be making the big bucks. :lol: No joke, some of those chicks at Mons can make like a grand in a night.

your next contact with her should be outside of the strip club and just be the two of you......definately don't think the smart play is to show up with a buddy the first time after she gives you her number......

"hey come check out the chick whose number I just got, oh yea, she'll be naked"....

I think that would violate some type of striper code or something

The moment she moves up to a better club, you're officially on the clock til someone rich spots her. NEVER fails.

You sound excited and I am not trying to burst your bubble here.

Just remember... strippers usually are easy.

your next contact with her should be outside of the strip club and just be the two of you......definately don't think the smart play is to show up with a buddy the first time after she gives you her number......"hey come check out the chick whose number I just got, oh yea, she'll be naked"....I think that would violate some type of striper code or something
He has been there before, and she actually asked about him last time we were there. I don't think this would be a problem as she seems to like it when we go in. We are a break from the usual typical patrons.

This is what I was thinking. Although, I remember telling her one of the previous times that she didn't belong at the particular club she was dancing at. It's a B grade joint, but she is by far the best looking one in there. I suggested a few other top notch clubs, but she wanted me to take her to one to check it out first. The money she told me she makes is really pathetic. She can do way better at a more popular club.I am thinking some kind of date first like you suggested, so she knows I am a genuine person. Then, I may take her to one of the other clubs to see if she wants to give it a shot. Then she we can be making the big bucks. :yes: No joke, some of those chicks at Mons can make like a grand in a night.
sounds like you could be her pimp, no? :bs:

20 yo brunette chick who is super cute, and doesn't have the typical exotic dancer look. She pretty much just wears a bikini, and pasties, so I have never seen the entire package. I have seen her there about 3 times before, and she always comes hangs out with my friends and I the entire time. We have given her some money in the past, a few dances here and there, but Friday I wasn't in the mood. We just sat at the bar, and she still hung out with us for the entire time we were there. I did however let her have one of the delicious quesadillas I ordered. Anyways, I have asked her for her number in the past when I was piss drunk, but she never gave it to me. Not sure what led to it, but I suggested that we hang out sometime. She was telling me she is really different when she's not dancing, and all that. Then she was like, "if I give it to you, you promise you wont just try and screw me." I didn't call her this weekend, but my friend is coming in town for the holiday, and he has already requested a trip up there. I'm thinking of shooting her a text Wed. to confirm that she is working. I will see how it goes from there, but if all goes well I may try and set something up for Thursday night. She isn't old enough to get into the bars, so I'm not even sure what I would do with her. I could probably take her to a few places where I know the bar tenders at though. Her story is that she moved here from Wyoming, and still has a family back home that doesn't know she dances. She is tying to go to school, but owes USF $5,000. From what I hazily remember she dropped all of her classes last semester, and owes them money before she can register. She doesn't have residency, and can't get it because of her chosen profession. She started dancing in September, and doesn't do drugs. Odds are the majority of this is b.s.This is one of those things that I know wont end well, but I think I will roll with it anyhow. It should make for a great story later on. I must admit she is a little more intriguing than most girls I meet around here. Best case scenario is she is fun to hang out with for a little while. Worst case scenario she robs me, and some pimp shows up at my house with a gun. :popcorn:
Every good dancer has a "story" 1. Paying for school2. Out of work flight attendant3. Is a nurse for her day job

This is what I was thinking. Although, I remember telling her one of the previous times that she didn't belong at the particular club she was dancing at. It's a B grade joint, but she is by far the best looking one in there. I suggested a few other top notch clubs, but she wanted me to take her to one to check it out first. The money she told me she makes is really pathetic. She can do way better at a more popular club.I am thinking some kind of date first like you suggested, so she knows I am a genuine person. Then, I may take her to one of the other clubs to see if she wants to give it a shot. Then she we can be making the big bucks. :hophead: No joke, some of those chicks at Mons can make like a grand in a night.
sounds like you could be her pimp, no? :popcorn:
I did happen to watch this movie the past weekend.

20 yo brunette chick who is super cute, and doesn't have the typical exotic dancer look. She pretty much just wears a bikini, and pasties, so I have never seen the entire package. I have seen her there about 3 times before, and she always comes hangs out with my friends and I the entire time. We have given her some money in the past, a few dances here and there, but Friday I wasn't in the mood. We just sat at the bar, and she still hung out with us for the entire time we were there. I did however let her have one of the delicious quesadillas I ordered. Anyways, I have asked her for her number in the past when I was piss drunk, but she never gave it to me. Not sure what led to it, but I suggested that we hang out sometime. She was telling me she is really different when she's not dancing, and all that. Then she was like, "if I give it to you, you promise you wont just try and screw me." I didn't call her this weekend, but my friend is coming in town for the holiday, and he has already requested a trip up there. I'm thinking of shooting her a text Wed. to confirm that she is working. I will see how it goes from there, but if all goes well I may try and set something up for Thursday night. She isn't old enough to get into the bars, so I'm not even sure what I would do with her. I could probably take her to a few places where I know the bar tenders at though. Her story is that she moved here from Wyoming, and still has a family back home that doesn't know she dances. She is tying to go to school, but owes USF $5,000. From what I hazily remember she dropped all of her classes last semester, and owes them money before she can register. She doesn't have residency, and can't get it because of her chosen profession. She started dancing in September, and doesn't do drugs. Odds are the majority of this is b.s.This is one of those things that I know wont end well, but I think I will roll with it anyhow. It should make for a great story later on. I must admit she is a little more intriguing than most girls I meet around here. Best case scenario is she is fun to hang out with for a little while. Worst case scenario she robs me, and some pimp shows up at my house with a gun. :popcorn:
Every good dancer has a "story" 1. Paying for school2. Out of work flight attendant3. Is a nurse for her day job
The one I dated in college actually was a CPA by day and danced because she liked the attention. She had been married to an older guy who never wanted her to go out, never wanted her to wear anything sexy, etc. So when they got divorced she dove in to a night job where she was the center of men's attention since she couldn't be when married.

The moment she moves up to a better club, you're officially on the clock til someone rich spots her. NEVER fails.
Excellent sports-point.Don't take her to a club until you're done with her. Maybe the two of you could bring a girl home. Go out on top (so to speak). :thumbdown:

Excellent sports-point.Don't take her to a club until you're done with her. Maybe the two of you could bring a girl home. Go out on top (so to speak). :thumbdown:
Thats was another thing I was thinking of, and probably my best chance of achieving this particular milestone.

20 yo brunette chick who is super cute, and doesn't have the typical exotic dancer look. She pretty much just wears a bikini, and pasties, so I have never seen the entire package. I have seen her there about 3 times before, and she always comes hangs out with my friends and I the entire time. We have given her some money in the past, a few dances here and there, but Friday I wasn't in the mood. We just sat at the bar, and she still hung out with us for the entire time we were there. I did however let her have one of the delicious quesadillas I ordered. Anyways, I have asked her for her number in the past when I was piss drunk, but she never gave it to me. Not sure what led to it, but I suggested that we hang out sometime. She was telling me she is really different when she's not dancing, and all that. Then she was like, "if I give it to you, you promise you wont just try and screw me."

I didn't call her this weekend, but my friend is coming in town for the holiday, and he has already requested a trip up there. I'm thinking of shooting her a text Wed. to confirm that she is working. I will see how it goes from there, but if all goes well I may try and set something up for Thursday night. She isn't old enough to get into the bars, so I'm not even sure what I would do with her. I could probably take her to a few places where I know the bar tenders at though.

Her story is that she moved here from Wyoming, and still has a family back home that doesn't know she dances. She is tying to go to school, but owes USF $5,000. From what I hazily remember she dropped all of her classes last semester, and owes them money before she can register. She doesn't have residency, and can't get it because of her chosen profession. She started dancing in September, and doesn't do drugs. Odds are the majority of this is b.s.

This is one of those things that I know wont end well, but I think I will roll with it anyhow. It should make for a great story later on. I must admit she is a little more intriguing than most girls I meet around here. Best case scenario is she is fun to hang out with for a little while. Worst case scenario she robs me, and some pimp shows up at my house with a gun.

:thumbdown:
:thumbup:

:thumbup:
:unsure:
:unsure: This isn't a cheap craigslist add. I think I will need to do a little more than spend 30 min. in a private lingerie modeling shack.

Mons Venus?
No. I can't give away my honey holes.
Sounds like Pinellas County. Haven't been over in "that area" of 19 or Ulmerton in a few years...but I'm guessing Diamond Dolls or Oz?
Nope. I hear Bare Assets is the one to go to that way though, but it's up 19 in Hernando. The laws in that county allow for full nude, and alcohol.
:no: That's why all the reps disappeared when my company had a sales meeting at Innisbrook!You must be meandering over to Adamo then...

Mons Venus?
No. I can't give away my honey holes.
Sounds like Pinellas County. Haven't been over in "that area" of 19 or Ulmerton in a few years...but I'm guessing Diamond Dolls or Oz?
Nope. I hear Bare Assets is the one to go to that way though, but it's up 19 in Hernando. The laws in that county allow for full nude, and alcohol.
:no: That's why all the reps disappeared when my company had a sales meeting at Innisbrook!You must be meandering over to Adamo then...
Nope, I don't go to Brandon much, or Pinellas. I actually live 5 min from Ray Jay, so it's the mecca of strip clubs. I really don't go as often as I should for living so close to them all.

20 yo brunette chick who is super cute, and doesn't have the typical exotic dancer look. She pretty much just wears a bikini, and pasties, so I have never seen the entire package. I have seen her there about 3 times before, and she always comes hangs out with my friends and I the entire time. We have given her some money in the past, a few dances here and there, but Friday I wasn't in the mood. We just sat at the bar, and she still hung out with us for the entire time we were there. I did however let her have one of the delicious quesadillas I ordered. Anyways, I have asked her for her number in the past when I was piss drunk, but she never gave it to me. Not sure what led to it, but I suggested that we hang out sometime. She was telling me she is really different when she's not dancing, and all that. Then she was like, "if I give it to you, you promise you wont just try and screw me." I didn't call her this weekend, but my friend is coming in town for the holiday, and he has already requested a trip up there. I'm thinking of shooting her a text Wed. to confirm that she is working. I will see how it goes from there, but if all goes well I may try and set something up for Thursday night. She isn't old enough to get into the bars, so I'm not even sure what I would do with her. I could probably take her to a few places where I know the bar tenders at though. Her story is that she moved here from Wyoming, and still has a family back home that doesn't know she dances. She is tying to go to school, but owes USF $5,000. From what I hazily remember she dropped all of her classes last semester, and owes them money before she can register. She doesn't have residency, and can't get it because of her chosen profession. She started dancing in September, and doesn't do drugs. Odds are the majority of this is b.s.This is one of those things that I know wont end well, but I think I will roll with it anyhow. It should make for a great story later on. I must admit she is a little more intriguing than most girls I meet around here. Best case scenario is she is fun to hang out with for a little while. Worst case scenario she robs me, and some pimp shows up at my house with a gun. :thumbup:
The one I dated in college actually was a CPA by day and danced because she liked the attention. She had been married to an older guy who never wanted her to go out, never wanted her to wear anything sexy, etc. So when they got divorced she dove in to a night job where she was the center of men's attention since she couldn't be when married.
Was she good?

Users who are viewing this thread