What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (1 Viewer)

Creepiest have to be the cartoon or part cartoon pharm ads. The one where the woman in a bowling alley is being dragged to the bathroom by her freaked out bladder is a good example.
I'm really liking all of those now. I can't wait for the nanosecond of content to be over so they can spend the rest of the time running through the litany of horrific side affects. Cartoon things get up to all kinds of shenanigans during that. Love them.

El Floppo said:
Creepiest have to be the cartoon or part cartoon pharm ads. The one where the woman in a bowling alley is being dragged to the bathroom by her freaked out bladder is a good example.
I'm really liking all of those now. I can't wait for the nanosecond of content to be over so they can spend the rest of the time running through the litany of horrific side affects. Cartoon things get up to all kinds of shenanigans during that. Love them.
Commercial: May cause your bladder to freak out and in some cases instant death. Do not take if you occasionally get your hair wet or if you take have ever taken Advil for pain.

Me: Hahaha! Honey! Honey! Honey, Come here and check out the dancing bladder. Man, I hope I get to take Bladafex one day!

Have you seen the one where the woman has irritable bowel syndrome? Instead of a dancing bladder they have an irritable bowel/large intestine urgently running to the bathroom.

Looks like Q*bert with diarrhea.

El Floppo said:
Commercial: May cause your bladder to freak out and in some cases instant death. Do not take if you occasionally get your hair wet or if you take have ever taken Advil for pain.

Me: Hahaha! Honey! Honey! Honey, Come here and check out the dancing bladder. Man, I hope I get to take Bladafex one day!
Just make sure she isn't pregnant or planning on getting pregnant. If she is, she can't be within 100 yards of the drug or it can cause massive birth defects.

The Viagara commercial with the lady in the Lions (?) jersey is weird. Who has their bed in the middle of their room like that? Where you can walk behind it? What?

No love for DK or FD in here? Maybe not annoying on their own...but never being able to escape them (tv, radio and online) has to be my least favorite.

No love for DK or FD in here? Maybe not annoying on their own...but never being able to escape them (tv, radio and online) has to be my least favorite.
I found the DK ads with the real winners to be annoying. Going for the tri-state gumba degen market.

Commercials that show people thrilled to be able to see their bill online for instance or taking meds that give you ####tttty side effects. I don't know about you, but I sure don't find myself with a big smile on my face in such cases. :loco:

The Viagara commercial with the lady in the Lions (?) jersey is weird. Who has their bed in the middle of their room like that? Where you can walk behind it? What?
it is generic team jersey for floating bed lady......

also, toe fungus on the red carpet, kars for kids (radio and TV) and the Midas commercial where the thing is this creepy gold hand with a face.

Toyota RAV4 commercial where the annoying couple say "nope" and "yep" all through it.

The girl with the ratty hair, Meili Cady.. is there a ruling on her? Hot or no?

Have you seen the one where the woman has irritable bowel syndrome? Instead of a dancing bladder they have an irritable bowel/large intestine urgently running to the bathroom.

Looks like Q*bert with diarrhea.
I finally saw this for myself yesterday, still can't stop laughing. http://www.commercialsihate.com/xifaxan-walking-colon_topic22185.html
Trying to make a colon "cute" to talk about diarrhea is a no win. Amazing that the potential audience/customer base is wide enough for irritable bowels that someone thinks a cute tv commercial is a good idea.

whatever that giant x-ray thing in a park with couples dancing/kissing whatever, and then the shock- ermagersh... they're gay! or ... that one has downs! or... interracial? holy mother of god!

Users who are viewing this thread