What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If D'Brick and Vernon Davis are on the board @ 6th (1 Viewer)

D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Vernon Davis?

• D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vernon Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Its unlikely that D'Brickashaw Ferguson will fall to six but in a recent mock he has slipped to 6. I beleive there is no way the 49ers would let him fall past them, even though Vernon Davis is everyone's pick to go to the 49ers.

I can't imagine that the 49ers will take Vernon Davis, regardless of whether Ferguson is available.

I think that at least 2 QBs will be taken ahead of SF at #6, and Bush will go #1 overall. That means that one of the following three prospects will be available to SF:

Mario Williams

D'Brickshaw Ferguson

AJ Hawk

I just don't see how SF could pass on any one of these players in favor of a TE, no matter how talented.

I can't imagine that the 49ers will take Vernon Davis, regardless of whether Ferguson is available.

I think that at least 2 QBs will be taken ahead of SF at #6, and Bush will go #1 overall. That means that one of the following three prospects will be available to SF:

Mario Williams

D'Brickshaw Ferguson

AJ Hawk

I just don't see how SF could pass on any one of these players in favor of a TE, no matter how talented.
I agree with you but a small case could be made for Davis over Hawk. While I think AJ is probably better for the team, Davis may be a reliable attribute to a young and developing Smith.

I think this is a moot point really...if D'Brick falls, the Niners brass runs, not walks, to the podium to submit his name. But he won't fall that far unless someone reaches for a QB they shouldn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread