What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (1 Viewer)

I could make up a story about my farm but it is not going to be nearly as entertaining as what I hope is an epic conclusion. I will work on it for you

So, im currently watching star trek generations with my 4.5 month old. Could use some updates.
Be patient. It takes time to make up a REALLY good story.
Kirk and Picard together on the big screen will have to do. Butterfly in the sky. I can go twice as high. Take a look...
Update/spoiler - kirk and picard freed themselves from the nexus and saved the day.
Was the nexus banging a hooka bareback?

I could make up a story about my farm but it is not going to be nearly as entertaining as what I hope is an epic conclusion. I will work on it for you
If you could include quality grass-fed beef that you butcher onsite, freeze and sell by the 1/4 cow, that would be great. TIA

My actual guess:

Ex calls No. 16 crying and tells him that PT has refused to let her get her stuff and is being abusive toward her, and No. 16 goes down to "help" get her stuff, getting arrested in the process. Turns out she's lying about the abusiveness in order to get No. 16 to feel sorry for her and take her back, and he will now be facing charges. Someone want to set odds on that?

My actual guess:Ex calls No. 16 crying and tells him that PT has refused to let her get her stuff and is being abusive toward her, and No. 16 goes down to "help" get her stuff, getting arrested in the process. Turns out she's lying about the abusiveness in order to get No. 16 to feel sorry for her and take her back, and he will now be facing charges. Someone want to set odds on that?
That involves quite a few parameters to hit, almost like a parlay where all 3-4 things need to hit.45:1

My actual guess:Ex calls No. 16 crying and tells him that PT has refused to let her get her stuff and is being abusive toward her, and No. 16 goes down to "help" get her stuff, getting arrested in the process. Turns out she's lying about the abusiveness in order to get No. 16 to feel sorry for her and take her back, and he will now be facing charges. Someone want to set odds on that?
Quit writing the story for him. Let him do the work and earn his own accolades.

Quit writing the story for him. Let him do the work and earn his own accolades.
You're absolutely right. My apologies.

I am guessing she pulled him back in over the weekend which initially made 16 stoked. But at some point her horse#### finally got to him after 8 months of FFA pointing it out and he turned the tables. I think he played it cool and maybe even hit it and then left her and her tv at the hotel they stayed at. Perhaps bc she copped to her own STD which is why she avoided the sechs previously.

Either that or the HI girl and Coralyssa are pregnant and 16 is going to support both as his own.

Okay I've got one. He invites her over to "talk things through". As soon as she walks through the door, he gives her a nice open-handed slap to the back of the head, almost knocking her to the floor, then says "That's for cheating on me. Want some more? Now get your skank ### the #### out my sight and I swear to God you better not EVER call or text me again unless you wanna walk with a limp." Opens the door, pushes her out, cracks a beer and puts on Sportscenter. Realizes she dropped her purse, opens the door to find her slumped on the ground crying. Opens the purse and dumps the contents on her head, then throws the empty purse at her face, says "Later, trick" and goes back inside.

1000 to 1? Put me down for 50 cents. Hell, you never know.

I am guessing she pulled him back in over the weekend which initially made 16 stoked. But at some point her horse#### finally got to him after 8 months of FFA pointing it out and he turned the tables. I think he played it cool and maybe even hit it and then left her and her tv at the hotel they stayed at. Perhaps bc she copped to her own STD which is why she avoided the sechs previously. Either that or the HI girl and Coralyssa are pregnant and 16 is going to support both as his own.
*sigh* I give up. No 16 sat back and threw out the bait, posting about an upcoming update, knowing the fools in the FFA would generate a hundred ideas from which he could pick and choose the best parts. And I'll be damned if you aren't all falling for it. The only thing that is sure to be in the update is a bit of this post and a bit of that post. He's not even going to have to work for it.

I am guessing she pulled him back in over the weekend which initially made 16 stoked. But at some point her horse#### finally got to him after 8 months of FFA pointing it out and he turned the tables. I think he played it cool and maybe even hit it and then left her and her tv at the hotel they stayed at. Perhaps bc she copped to her own STD which is why she avoided the sechs previously. Either that or the HI girl and Coralyssa are pregnant and 16 is going to support both as his own.
*sigh* I give up. No 16 sat back and threw out the bait, posting about an upcoming update, knowing the fools in the FFA would generate a hundred ideas from which he could pick and choose the best parts. And I'll be damned if you aren't all falling for it. The only thing that is sure to be in the update is a bit of this post and a bit of that post. He's not even going to have to work for it.
Oh. Well at least I didn't give him any ideas for Rusty.

If you could include quality grass-fed beef that you butcher onsite, freeze and sell by the 1/4 cow, that would be great. TIA
What if "farm" is merely a euphamism for the call girl ring that I run and operate and that NO. 16 visited during the course of this thread? :unsure:

Maybe Hawaiian coke chick showed back up with a swollen stomach. :shock:
We're trying to stick to suggestions of things that haven't been mentioned 47 times.HTH
Rusty's injury took a bad turn and he died.Distraught, 16 drops a Molly at the funeral and proposes. Coralyssa accepts, pending STD tests.Both tests turn up clean, but Coralyssa's reveals she is pregnant.16 buys her story that she had some of his sperm frozen from before they broke up and that she had herself impregnated with it. Because other than her lying and cheating, she's really honest & trustworthy.

What if "farm" is merely a euphamism for the call girl ring that I run and operate and that NO. 16 visited during the course of this thread? :unsure:
That would explain why the Beavers are Angry.

We're trying to stick to suggestions of things that haven't been mentioned 47 times.HTH
Rusty's injury took a bad turn and he died. 150,000:1Distraught, 16 drops a Molly at the funeral and proposes. 12:1

Coralyssa accepts, pending STD tests. 33:1

Both tests turn up clean, but Coralyssa's reveals she is pregnant. 6:1

16 buys her story that she had some of his sperm frozen from before they broke up and that she had herself impregnated with it. Because other than her lying and cheating, she's really honest & trustworthy. 2:1

Rusty's injury took a bad turn and he died.Distraught, 16 drops a Molly at the funeral and proposes. Coralyssa accepts, pending STD tests.Both tests turn up clean, but Coralyssa's reveals she is pregnant.16 buys her story that she had some of his sperm frozen from before they broke up and that she had herself impregnated with it. Because other than her lying and cheating, she's really honest & trustworthy.
Love this.

Text 2:1Phone call 3:1He proposed 9:1They had sex 16:1Rusty gave him oral 17:1
Stayed tuned. DO NOT miss the next update.
Don't do this bull####. :thumbdown:
This is the equivilent of posting stuff like "I can't believe she did that" on facebook, and then when someone asks "what" saying "ill text you about it later"

The way he has laid this out with the guessing game here (suggesting he is likely proud of his latest actions and wants to milk it) obviously means she initiated contact with him, probably because her SoCal trip hit a snag, and he basically told her to F off. Which followed by her making empty promises he thinks will come true.

Text 2:1Phone call 3:1He proposed 9:1They had sex 16:1Rusty gave him oral 17:1
Stayed tuned. DO NOT miss the next update.
Don't do this bull####. :thumbdown:
This is the equivilent of posting stuff like "I can't believe she did that" on facebook, and then when someone asks "what" saying "ill text you about it later"
Probably the main reason I can't stand FB"My life SUCKS!@!@!@!""hey, whats up, everything OK?""I don't want to talk about it"

i wonder if this update will have the stark, desolate feel of of #16s early work; the wistful,almost pastoral tone of "Coral, Molly, and Me at the Wedding," or the more desperate and pathetic odor of more recent events?

Users who are viewing this thread