What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were ringside for the Disneyland fight would you have stepped in and tried to break it up? (2 Viewers)

At what point would you get involved in a public altercation between people you don't know?

• As soon as it starts

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • As soon as a child looks to be in danger

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • As soon as a child is struck

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • As soon as a woman is struck

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Never

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm old and body is broken down but general rule for me is guy on guy don't step in unless it is one sided.   Guy verses girl or child step in right away.  Two chicks going at it crack a beer and enjoy the show.  Until one is totally dominating her.

I watched this video once, so I apologize for the dumb question. But did the dude just turn on the chick that was on his side? Was there a known reaosn for that?

If I'm at Disneyland, that means i have my family with me.  Their safety is my number 1 responsibility, so I likely get them out of the vicinity and notify security as soon as I see them.

Alone walking the street, still not likely.  I'm not exactly jacked, so getting my butt beat to protect a stranger isn't something I would typically do.  Different situation for a child, but I'm likely not intervening if it is not clear my intervention will make a difference.

I watched this video once, so I apologize for the dumb question. But did the dude just turn on the chick that was on his side? Was there a known reaosn for that?
He thought, may have been told, that she hit his mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell the kind of guy this is based off the fact that he uses his real name for his YouTube account.  He thinks he's doing a service to the world, or getting back at people when he posts these videos.  I'm surprised he hasn't deleted them yet or shut down his account.  He will probably do it hours later after repost of his videos have more views than his originals.

This is the kind of guy that snaps and kills people.

Man, that guy needs some serious help

As a fellow member of the shire, I will admit that being short sucks. People interact with you differently. Short people arent as successful as taller people. 

But you have to get over it. I realized when I was much younger that there is zero I can do about it. He will explode on the wrong person and will be beaten bad. Good luck little guy. 

As a fellow member of the shire, I will admit that being short sucks. People interact with you differently. Short people arent as successful as taller people. 
There is a huge difference here.  You are 5'5" (same as me).  While we are short, there plenty of guys in and around our height.  This guy in his video said he is 4'11'.   Have you ever met a non little person adult male who is that tall?  I have not in my entire life.

He is a complete dildo but he is dealing with things short people like you and me likely can't imagine.

There's a part two to that 15 minute vid where he badgers that guy for money?
whoops, I thought you were referring to the one where he is yelling at the guy for asking how tall he was.

I need to catch up, so much content :)    God bless the content creators on youtube

It’s dangerous to intervene in an intra-family fight because as quickly as they began to fight each other they can unify to attack the outsider who is trying to interfere.
This. Plus, it looked like the dude in the pink shirt hit everyone involved in the argument. Who's side was he on?

This has been a reasonable heuristic for centuries, but I think it may be time to reprogram ourselves. The correct answer, in my estimation, is that anybody (regardless of gender) who is being overpowered and/or is unwilling to fight deserves to be rescued, and anybody (regardless of gender) who can hold their own or is instigating can look after themselves. I'm going to trust that this is the actual sentiment being conveyed by all of the fine quoted individuals.

I also think that in a situation where somebody needs to be rescued, a bad decision is to just whip out your phone and start recording the situation.
Of course it was the sentiment, had it been a 126 lb featherweight boxer from the Phillipines - I'd rescue him just the same.

If you are at Disney, you are probably with your kids/family. So I would not intervene. My priority would be to get my family to a safe place. 
This. Forget everyone else I am going to get in the shortened line at It's a Small World while everyone else is looking at this fight. 

If it is a domestic, very likely you step in to break it up and all of them turn on you. Remember, families do fight, but rarely is family cool with a stranger ####### with family. 

Bagel Boss guy has to turn this into a payday, no? If Bhad Bhabie can be a multi-millionaire at 16 this guy can make a little coin and move out of his van. If he let's this opportunity pass by he's even more of a moron than he seems to be.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
That didn't take long.  I assume the one "Mike the J**" is probably removed as well.   I watched that one and a Joe Peshi video popped up right after.  They both sound very similar.

$750K? how and for what? Dude is just flat out asking for ### from some massage parlor refugee standing outside his dirty excuse for car and is getting turned down flat.  

I got news for you, its not your height that's the problem. You go less then zero game, cant even wash your car and have the personality of a psychopath. I would say its time to look in the mirror, but maybe he can't find a step stool. 

WTF is going on here?  What is the context of the 750k?
The context is that he is mentally unstable.   

As for the video he was inferring that during the date he told the woman he was going to spend 750k on her.  In his mind because he said that, she owed him sex.  When she said no, his warped mind turned the scenario into her being a gold digger as if she already received the money.

It may not even be funny any more.  The guy is much more unstable than I first understood.

Yeah that guy is going to murder a woman if he hasn't already done so.

Clearly has incredibly serious problems

Yeah that guy is going to murder a woman if he hasn't already done so.

Clearly has incredibly serious problems
I was thinking....I've seen a LOT of murder documentary shows. He definitely has the trait for why some men will murder. Still a very small chance but that DNA mental strand is in that head of his.

It's only going to get worse for him now. At least before, he could maybe pretend to be a nice guy on the dating site and maybe fool a woman into going out with him once. 

But now he's got the added variable of the woman or a friend of hers recognizing him from the videos before they show up on the date.

Basically, hiring cheap prostitutes is pretty much the only chance he has to ever have sex again.  

Bagel Shop Guy only focuses on how his height has worked against him rather than how his height has worked for him.  If Bagel Shop Guy was a normal height and pulled even a quarter of the crap he pulls he’d have gotten his butt kicked by now.  Likely numerous times.

Because Bagel Shop Guy is so small, however, other men feel guilty beating him up so they either put up with his crap, shoo him away, or at most pin him down but not throw punches at him.  It’s all like how you’d treat your annoying little brother rather than a grown man who deserves comeuppance.

Users who are viewing this thread