What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were ringside for the Disneyland fight would you have stepped in and tried to break it up? (2 Viewers)

At what point would you get involved in a public altercation between people you don't know?

• As soon as it starts

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • As soon as a child looks to be in danger

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • As soon as a child is struck

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • As soon as a woman is struck

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Never

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
My local news had a story about him with an interview. Lolz. I didnt hear it though. It was on the Diner TV. 

One funny item that was lost a bit in the noise was the part with the 7/11 workers when the cops came.

He asks the cop "is there anything wrong if I ask a women how big her breasts are?"

The poor cop hesitates and then looks into the camera and says an emphatic "no", before his partner covers his dumb answer by explaining that sexual harassment is different than some one asking your height.

Insein said:
What I thought they said it never happened?

Reading this article, it says they assaulted a Disneyland parking attendant too with their car. Really classy group.
They just misread the sign when entering and thought it was Mickey's Goontown.

Users who are viewing this thread