What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impractical Jokers (1 Viewer)

They're performing at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles this summer. Thought about going, but I don't really want to pay to see them.

They're performing at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles this summer. Thought about going, but I don't really want to pay to see them.
They did an ep where they did a stage show.  Not terrible, but not something I think I'd pay to see either. 

The Mur punishment where they shot him up with a ton of Novocaine and he had to pose as a culinary expert and give a presentation on foods from around the world was :lmao:

LOL
In one of the "Inside Impractical Jokers" shows they said that Murr is now allergic to Novocaine because of that.

In one of the "Inside Impractical Jokers" shows they said that Murr is now allergic to Novocaine because of that.
Yeah, I saw that too.  That guy has got some serious bollocks - compared to the other three, he's been beaten up and abused by FAR the most.

:lmao:

wow, totally forgot about that one when i posted about his punishments - that only works with Sal - such palpable discomfort ... brilliant. 
I love punishments where they just try to aggravate the crap out of Sal - the elevator, the water-gun "mishap" with the kids, The People vs. Sal Vulcano, etc.

I love punishments where they just try to aggravate the crap out of Sal - the elevator, the water-gun "mishap" with the kids, The People vs. Sal Vulcano, etc.
the water gun kid was awesome ... Sal gets aggravated so much easier than the rest (Joe and Q seem unflappable at times). 

... and let's not forget the Jaden Smiff tattoo  :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
the water gun kid was awesome ... Sal gets aggravated so much easier than the rest (Joe and Q seem unflappable at times). 

... and let's not forget the Jaden Smiff tattoo  :lmao:
I can watch that punishment over and over.  Sal's reaction is so so so good.

"What the #### does that have to do with me ?!  You put Will Smith's son on my leg ?!  Why didn't you give him Willow and him Jada?  Just give us all the Smiths !!  Oh my God - this is gonna, this is gonna change our entire friendship !  From this day forward !"

The funniest part about that one is it started out as a normal bit and it just went so sideways that they decided mid-bit to just turn it into a punishment :lol:

Sal was absolutely bent and bordering on kind of a jerk, which I was kind of shocked to see cuz he (and the rest of the IJ's) seem like they're fairly cool cats.

This one (one of their first episodes I think) was the one that hooked me... I still crack up:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L82Y2T0c10A

The funniest part about that one is it started out as a normal bit and it just went so sideways that they decided mid-bit to just turn it into a punishment :lol:

Sal was absolutely bent and bordering on kind of a jerk, which I was kind of shocked to see cuz he (and the rest of the IJ's) seem like they're fairly cool cats.

This one (one of their first episodes I think) was the one that hooked me... I still crack up:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L82Y2T0c10A
I wasn't really crazy about that one.  It seemed like a pretty light punishment for IJs.  I prefer ones that provide a bit more thought.  Like the one where Sal went before someone he thought was with the government over the grab the Lion's nose bit.

One thing you have to consider is that often these punishments go on WAY longer then it appears in editing. For example, the one where they turned Joe into the escape artist at Borgata, they left him in that tank of water for 45 minutes. In the show, it seems like he's in there 5-10 minutes. 

Or Sal could have just been in a pissy mood that day. :lol:

You know what'd be kinda funny...

An episode or two where they show the producers running down the people the IJ's "work with" and break it to them that the weird situation was just for a TV show.  I think it'd be funny to see some of the reactions and dialogue.

Watching the "inside the Jokers" version of one episode right now.  Also a good idea.

nirad3 said:
You know what'd be kinda funny...

An episode or two where they show the producers running down the people the IJ's "work with" and break it to them that the weird situation was just for a TV show.  I think it'd be funny to see some of the reactions and dialogue.

Watching the "inside the Jokers" version of one episode right now.  Also a good idea.
Great idea.  I'm sure they could do a special on that one.  Probably have some pretty entertaining dialogue.

nirad3 said:
They be like: WHAT?!   Oh heeeell no!  Hold up...Huh? Oh...Okay.

I'm a huge fan. Been watching from the first episode.

I've seen them live at the Borgata. The live shows are great for an avid fan. The guys were in the lobby after the show selling LARRY! tee shirts and other IP gear. They were great with the fans and seem to be genuinely nice guys who appreciate their fanbase.

The wife and I are going on the Impractical Jokers Cruise in November. I am PSYCHED! A few days in New Orleans, then off to Costa Maya, Mexico with the Jokers.

I love this show. I wish they would make a rule to ban racist/homophobic bits though. Not necessarily because of any potential offense, but those are almost guaranteed tapouts every time. If you really want to make someone lose a challenge, telling them to say something that infers something racist or the like is just unfair IMO and not very creative.
Joe Gatto says : "In your face!"

Saw the episode again last night and i am still surprised Sal was able to take a bite of the rib after all the feet. 

Just watched the one where the punishment was Murr getting a prostrate exam from two separate doctors in front of a crowd of people. :lol:  

Just watched the one where the punishment was Murr getting a prostrate exam from two separate doctors in front of a crowd of people. :lol:  
The mix of anger and pain and embarrassment on his face was priceless.  When the doc announced the 2nd opinion I totally lost my ####.  I don't know how they top that one.

The mix of anger and pain and embarrassment on his face was priceless.  When the doc announced the 2nd opinion I totally lost my ####.  I don't know how they top that one.
I sensed a little laughter in their as well but its kind of hard to laugh when you're in front of a room full of strangers with some dude's finger up your ###

Is this the show where two guys in a booth laugh uncontrollably while trying to make a third guy say stuff like "poop" to a stranger? I've watched parts of several episodes but cannot get into it... Maybe I just haven't seen the really funny sketches.
Yea, this show sucks, IMO

Users who are viewing this thread