What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In-Season Projections (1 Viewer)

TDCommish

Footballguy
On the In-Season Projections page, I believe you could select your league as a Scoring System option in previous years.

I do not see the leagues listed as an option this year. Just Standard FBG scoring, PPR scoring, etc.

Is that the case going forward and we have to use the Matchup Dominator to get our player projections?

Thanks @Joe Bryant

Last edited by a moderator:
HI @TDCommish The plan is definitely to have that soon but it's taken a bit more development. For now, please use the Matchup Dominator and League Dominator to see that. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience. I agree for sure it's super helpful. 

On the In-Season Projections page, I believe you could select your league as a Scoring System option in previous years.

I do not see the leagues listed as an option this year. Just Standard FBG scoring, PPR scoring, etc.

Is that the case going forward and we have to use the Matchup Dominator to get our player projections?

Thanks @Joe Bryant

And to be clear @TDCommish the highlighting is working on the Expert Rankings page this way. https://www.footballguys.com/rankings?type=weekly&pos=qb

You can select your synched leagues under the SYNC MY LEAGUES tab. 

Hope to have the same functionality for the Projections page by end of the week.

Side note - thanks for being cool in how you asked about this. Been spending my day answering emails where instead of people asking like you, it's people, "I've been a 20 year subscriber but no longer after the travesty (they really used that word) you've inflicted upon us with the "upgraded" site". Sheesh. 

I fully get it we need to have it right. But thanks for being cool in how you asked. 

@Joe Bryant any news on when the IDP projections will be out for the week? The 10 second primer still shows this:

John Norton says:

Darin Tietgen says:

FBG Consensus says:

Really like the feature and wasn't sure if it was because of the holiday week that its not yet. 

No problem @Joe Bryant. Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm cool with using the Matchup Dominator or League Dominator.

It was just helpful to see how the free agents stacked up (projected pts) against my players on the Projections page.

By the way, I made a deposit to Underdog Fantasy and received a free premium subscription to 4for4.

I was told by their support that it's not possible to sync MFL leagues right now despite the option to do so.

😬

@Joe Bryant any news on when the IDP projections will be out for the week? The 10 second primer still shows this:

John Norton says:

Darin Tietgen says:

FBG Consensus says:

Really like the feature and wasn't sure if it was because of the holiday week that its not yet. 

Both should be ready Wednesday evening each week. 

John Norton says:

Darin Tietgen says:

FBG Consensus says:

Week 1 IDP projections can be found here not sure why they aren’t showing in the primer

I have been unable to sync my CBS league with FOOTBALLGUYS Matchup Dominator --message suggests looking for an email from CBS--I've received none since draft notice on 9/2/21.  Any idea what the problem is and if it will be resolved before season starts

Both should be ready Wednesday evening each week. 
@Joe Bryant I found it the otherway that Steeler suggested (plus the League Dominator is GTG), but for your teams info - still having same problem if you click on the 10 second primer in the MFG Classic page your still get this for IDP projections:

John Norton says:

Darin Tietgen says:

FBG Consensus says:

@Joe Bryant I found it the otherway that Steeler suggested (plus the League Dominator is GTG), but for your teams info - still having same problem if you click on the 10 second primer in the MFG Classic page your still get this for IDP projections:

John Norton says:

Darin Tietgen says:

FBG Consensus says:

Thanks. For now, it'll have to be League Dominator until we're able to solve. Thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread