What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles Quiz# 999 (1 Viewer)

Sorry, forgot to do this earlier this week.

a few of these look familiar, but I only got #3 for now.

really want to know what #2 is, because I thought I had that one nailed.

3 was only obvious one. Not sure about #2.

Got #8 on my own and a google search got #7.
2000 psychological thriller with Mrs. Affleck.

Corny Dr Doolittle ripoff starring Doug Heffernon.

3 is a cartoon centered around children growing up and inventions. Decent movie, pretty sure Disney. The “AI” hat is the bad guy’s.

I tried guessing for 2, but wasn’t right. It looks 100% like the good witch in Wizard of Oz but there’s a bunch of similar/remakes. Couldn’t get 4 or 6. I can tell what 4 is but there’s a dozen or more old gangster type movies. Took a couple guesses and quit.

5 is a goofy but fun to watch movie about HS graduation and professing love for the cheerleader from Heroes.

7 is a great flick about exploring a serial killer and the lead is someone who is normally not in this type of movie. Married to Bahston donut guy.

8 is the occupation, which is easy to guess if you look close.

3 is a cartoon centered around children growing up and inventions. Decent movie, pretty sure Disney. The “AI” hat is the bad guy’s.

I tried guessing for 2, but wasn’t right. It looks 100% like the good witch in Wizard of Oz but there’s a bunch of similar/remakes. Couldn’t get 4 or 6. I can tell what 4 is but there’s a dozen or more old gangster type movies. Took a couple guesses and quit.

5 is a goofy but fun to watch movie about HS graduation and professing love for the cheerleader from Heroes.

7 is a great flick about exploring a serial killer and the lead is someone who is normally not in this type of movie. Married to Bahston donut guy.

That is exactly what I thought and tried.

That is exactly what I thought and tried.
We were right. I just checked the answers and the character in the movie was “Good Witch”. I’ve seen the movie (David Lynch) and really liked it but had 0 recollection of that likely dream or drug induced scene.

I didn’t get 4 either just thought it was a gangster movie and the title of the movie is “Gangster ——“, so I was on the right track LOL. Never saw it and based on rotten tomatoes, glad I didn’t.

Here’s the new one: 1194

Got 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7. Didn’t know 7, but searched for the name on the star and it came up. Pretty sure 2 is some Disney movie but it’s not Chicken Little and pretty sure 8 is a cop movie but I have no clue which one.

Got 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7. Didn’t know 7, but searched for the name on the star and it came up. Pretty sure 2 is some Disney movie but it’s not Chicken Little and pretty sure 8 is a cop movie but I have no clue which one.
2 is partially given away if you zoom in and look at her waist.

Recent latino focused Disney movie

Answer
Encanto

You are correct. 8 is a cop movie

Character shown is a bald Jake Gyllenhaal

Answer
End of Watch

Also just guessed #6, it is a very recent movie that kind of bombed at the box office.
Yep. 3 is easy just have to think of the movies with a little family member. 6 is easy if you pay attention to the eye patch and it did bomb. I just watched it since it’s streaming for free and it was bad.

2 is also a recent movie about AI. I also just watched it a month or two ago because free to stream. It was better than 6, but honestly not great.

7 is guessable if you recognize the animation style. I was thinking Chicken Run but this one is the first characters. Don’t need to put the extra title just the main two characters.

Interesting thing is the main page did not show a link to this. But I thought ... let me go to last week's puzzle and manually change the link and see what happens. BAM!

I only know 2 and 8 at a quick glance.

5 was the only one I knew immediately. Got 7 with a search for blue pajamas and a crutch. Oscar movies aren’t my thing so I didn’t recognize anything else.

I only know 7 at a quick glance.
I rarely get disappointed but how did you not get 5? Marty Mcfly in a teenage masterpiece.

I got 1, 2, 5, 6 and 8. 8 is horror (I saw that end scene) and 1 is a great horror comedy (that’s Ripley at the end). 6 I got googling for red boots carrying an umbrella.

I got 2 & 5 immediately.

Knew 6, but had to do a search to get the actual name of the movie (knew the actress in the scene).

I only know 7 at a quick glance.
I rarely get disappointed but how did you not get 5? Marty Mcfly in a teenage masterpiece.

I got 1, 2, 5, 6 and 8. 8 is horror (I saw that end scene) and 1 is a great horror comedy (that’s Ripley at the end). 6 I got googling for red boots carrying an umbrella.

:bag:
Lol, did you smack yourself in the head when you realized the side of the van has a painting of the main character in wolf form and the name of the van is half the movie title?

Got 5 and 7 as well. 7 is all about demons, an angel and the devil. Enjoyed it. Also stars one of the stars of another movie this week. 5 is “the files are in the computer” and is a great movie. It also has a leading lady that is in another movie this week as well. Heck, the star of 5 is also a star in the same movie the leading lady is also in. Lots of crossover in the 2 pairs of movies.

Got 5 and 7 as well. 7 is all about demons, an angel and the devil. Enjoyed it. Also stars one of the stars of another movie this week. 5 is “the files are in the computer” and is a great movie. It also has a leading lady that is in another movie this week as well. Heck, the star of 5 is also a star in the same movie the leading lady is also in. Lots of crossover in the 2 pairs of movies.
Got the same 5.

Users who are viewing this thread