What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Trump in the wrong if he actually believes the election was stolen? (1 Viewer)

I think at this point many Americans believe that the ends justifies the means.  It doesn't matter how you get the power as long as you achieve it and hold onto it, by all means possible.   

Nothing else matters.
This was the last two elections in a nutshell.  It’s an awful trend that needs to stop.
Unfortunately it’s a trend that won’t be stopping any time soon. 

Only one of the last two elections has a party trying to circumvent an honest election by "any means possible".  I do agree.  That trend has to be stopped.  
And the only way to stop it is to find those responsible and hold them accountable.   Seems pretty straightforward but there are a lot of people that don't seem to care what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one of the last two elections has a party trying to circumvent an honest election by "any means possible".  I do agree.  That trend has to be stopped.  
You are overthinking it.  People voted against Hillary.  We can vote against candidates or we can get some qualified ones with a actual platform m.  Unfortunately the R’s will offer up no platform in ‘24 most likely- because they don’t have to.   I’m not convinced that is a sound strategy.

You are overthinking it.  People voted against Hillary.  We can vote against candidates or we can get some qualified ones with a actual platform m.  Unfortunately the R’s will offer up no platform in ‘24 most likely- because they don’t have to.   I’m not convinced that is a sound strategy.
 I got the implication you were comparing the two elections as being alike in that each party was trying to get the power and hold it by any means possible.  Obviously they're not comparable so I must have misunderstood you.  

Only one of the last two elections has a party trying to circumvent an honest election by "any means possible".

In two of the last two elections, one of the candidates indicated that he would not abide the election results if he lost. He just happened not to lose the electoral college vote the first time (although he did lose the popular vote and falsely cried fraud about that).

Last edited by a moderator:
In two of the last two elections, one of the candidates indicated that he would not abide the election results if he lost. He just happened not to lose the electoral college vote the first time (although he did lose the popular vote and falsely cried fraud about that).
You're absolutely correct.  I was looking at the more extreme of the term "any means possible".

Users who are viewing this thread