What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (3 Viewers)

I have Hero or Hate Crime in my top 5 of Always Sunny and it is making a dash for the best episode ever.  There was so much crammed into this one that just made it terrific.

Dennis' "Well, now I have more questions!" and "Go back to the first smell!!!" still puts me in stitches.

I have Hero or Hate Crime in my top 5 of Always Sunny and it is making a dash for the best episode ever.  There was so much crammed into this one that just made it terrific.

Dennis' "Well, now I have more questions!" and "Go back to the first smell!!!" still puts me in stitches.
watched it a few more times this week.  great episode

That whole exchanged cracked me up

sure.... and I am willing to bet they do not treat or address him any differently than they have :shrug:
Of course.  "It's not a gay or straight thing, it's a Mac thing."

Just thought it was an interesting way to end the show.  And where it could go since they are just crushing it this season.

I see I'm not alone on opinion of last episode. After I watched I told my friend to watch it and it was best of season and top 25 of all time. I didn't want to overstate or over hype it.

My favorite episode of all time is where they go on road trip and it's Charlie's first time leaving Philadelphia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they did the build up for the unveiling of Mac's bike.  They have them all talking about the bike and then Dennis saying "Ok, I guess we're gonna have to go get Mac's bike" and then they cut to commercial.  All I could think about over the commercial was "man, this bike is gonna be messed up" and it didn't disappoint!

Wonder where they go with things now in future episodes now that Mac is out of the closet.  Lots of potential there...
haha, I don't if it was obvious to other people or I'm just screwed up in the head but I knew what it was going to be, just didn't know it was going to come from under the seat, thought it might be on top of it.

I see I'm not alone on opinion of last episode. After I watched I told my friend to watch it and it was best of season and top 25 of all time. I didn't want to overstate or over hype it.

My favorite episode of all time is where they go on road trip and it's Charlie's first time leaving Philadelphia.
When they tried burning the furniture in the trailer to cook hot dogs and when they opened the trailer, Charlie and Dennis were passed out from the fumes

When they tried burning the furniture in the trailer to cook hot dogs and when they opened the trailer, Charlie and Dennis were passed out from the fumes
my favorite part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLhEs_KDpMM I forgot about the airplane episode where charlie is trying to drink 107 beers to break wade boggs record, amazing episode. I'm obviously a sucker for comedy revolving around trips for whatever reason.

My wife watched the first season, and part of the second, in it's original run. I had never seen until I binged it right before last season. She's watched the last couple episodes with me and trying to catch her up or fill her in on things is exhausting because of all the crazy and absurd things that have happened since she last watched. Trying to go through Rickety Cricket's arc when he popped up last night was just too much. I told her to either catch up on Netflix or stop asking questions! 

My wife watched the first season, and part of the second, in it's original run. I had never seen until I binged it right before last season. She's watched the last couple episodes with me and trying to catch her up or fill her in on things is exhausting because of all the crazy and absurd things that have happened since she last watched. Trying to go through Rickety Cricket's arc when he popped up last night was just too much. I told her to either catch up on Netflix or stop asking questions! 
That's another great episode.  The one when Dee ruins crickets life as a priest

I totally expected that girl to be his daughter, but it being a Dee plan instead of a screw-up caught me by surprise.
A few pages back people tried to list the characters from most normal to least.  If we were going to list them by head smarts, I'd have to think Dee would be at the top of the list. 

I think cricket is by far the best reoccurring character.   If sunny shoots a day in the life of cricket like they did the frank episode, I think that could be comedic gold.

Three best revenges over a minor slight

- guy insults Dennis, so he bangs his girlfriend 

- Dennis and Dee insult Frank, so he makes them dig up the body of their dead mom

- Dee's revenge on stripper guy

I went back and re-watched the episode (I've been doing that for every one this season since they've been so good) and in the opening scene Charlie and Mac walk around the corner, Mac is limping, Charlie asks him why and Mac says he's got a new exercise bike and his glute is sore.
Yeah I remember that.  He was working it hard

Users who are viewing this thread