What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-7.5) O/U 46 (2 Viewers)

Jacksonville just sucked the air out of the Cincinnati stadium. 

I'm confident that Joe Burrow is going to torch the Jags Defense but we are finding out quickly the Bengals might still need a better head coach, that's been my opinion since he was announced as head coach, not sure many other teams he would have made it to Year 3, just my opinion of course. 

If he is Urban Meyer's 1st victim in the NFL, that's not good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the guy who took Lawrence at #1, in my superflex league has any regrets. I'm sure that wasn't the only league that happened in.

Late to this comment. Gotta have patience. Who else are you happy with in that format? Chase is more Amari Cooper than anything, Harris is almost 23, etc.

Gotta go with the best, and it was Lawrence or Lance, IMO. Fields will never be what people want from him, IMO.

Robinson is actually so good. Everyone talks about how he doesn't have top end speed. If he had that he would be a top back.
As somebody who traded him in dynasty, I'm well aware of his limitations, but he might just prove he truly belongs. I can't think of too many backs that stick out more than he does. I mean are there really twenty better backs in the league?

I'd be interested to hear who.

was wring...only went Chark in one league. Maybe Robinson can make me feel better about it?
🤷‍♂️. but he's off to the races, already a great buy low candidate for those who scooped him up last few weeks. Maybe Jags will start settling in to some identity on offense.

Yet another player KC could have drafted instead of CEH.
He's a little bigger and has a better speed score, actually. He just played at Illinois State or something like that. I'm not ready to go that far. At all. I do not think they're similar backs in what they are supposed to do.

I worried that Jacksonville would run the ball all night and forget about Chark.

Turns out, they ran the ball right into him and hurt him.

This sucks. Let me lament for barackdhouse and renesauz. Then let me lament for me. This craters two dynasty teams of mine.

Aikman said he didn't think the Bengals were going to be able to run on the Jags Defense, and the way he said it, made me think he has watched a few plays and understands the game plan or match ups already and has a pretty strong conviction about it, let's see if it stays this way for the Bengals all night, might make them 1 dimensional. 

I worried that Jacksonville would run the ball all night and forget about Chark.

This sucks. Let me lament for barackdhouse and renesauz. Then let me lament for me. This craters two dynasty teams of mine.
the team I started him is strong though. might hurt this week but hardly sinks the team :)

As somebody who traded him in dynasty, I'm well aware of his limitations, but he might just prove he truly belongs. I can't think of too many backs that stick out more than he does. I mean are there really twenty better backs in the league?

I'd be interested to hear who.

I'd be interested as well - my guess is that there isn't. I watched him a lot last year and he kinda crushed the eye test. Plenty of burst, wiggle, and great at making guys miss. Also has the size to power through tackles. Can catch and pass block. There's a lot to like imo.

Not good news for Chark's career. A fracture usually means months. He'll miss the year and hope to rehab for another team giving him a contract. He'll likely get a prove-it contract somewhere.

Yet another special talent that is going to have a tough time of seeing his career prolonged. Let's hope for the best for him.

I worried that Jacksonville would run the ball all night and forget about

Chark

Unbelievable.  That's the thanks he gets from Robinson for blocking for him.

After losing AJ Brown, Tee Higgins and Dionte Johnson last week I had to play Chark.

The Bengals are going to destroy Joe Burrow if they don't get him some protection, every time he gets sacked I cringe, how come the Cinci Front Office and their OWNER don't cringe like I do?

Unbelievable.  That's the thanks he gets from Robinson for blocking for him.

After losing AJ Brown, Tee Higgins and Dionte Johnson last week I had to play Chark.
Damn, and I thought I got hit hard losing Dalvin, Jacobs and Mostert in 1 league. 

Hopefully Johnson comes back strong this week.

The Bengals are going to destroy Joe Burrow if they don't get him some protection, every time he gets sacked I cringe, how come the Cinci Front Office and their OWNER don't cringe like I do?
I mean its not like they haven't tried to upgrade the OL. Since 2018, they have used 2 1sts a 2nd and signed a decent starters in Reiff. 

Users who are viewing this thread