What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-7.5) O/U 46 (2 Viewers)

Urban Meyer is learning the difference between pro and college on the job.

Guys like James Robinson? That excel like that in the NFL? No accident, usually.

lol...one opponent in one league actually STARTED Manhertz (2TE premium...and was desperate I guess)

Lawrence with a nice run there fo rthe TD
It was a nice run, but I'm not sure why he kept it. Robinson was going to have no problem scoring there. Maybe it was a designed QB run and not a read option?

ETA: On the replay, I missed the DT having outside leverage, good decision by Trevor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to watch Shenault and understand why FBG was so high on him draft time….why am I looking for? Looks like he can only play slot and rarely goes down field?

Been trying to watch Shenault and understand why FBG was so high on him draft time….why am I looking for? Looks like he can only play slot and rarely goes down field?
The thinking was that he could play outside and get downfield, and that was just how he was used as a rookie.

His size/speed profile suggested he wasn't a slot only guy. Truthfully, I'm surprised how little he's been used. Maybe with Chark out he'll be needed for more?

played well in spots last year as a rookie. Will have a ton more opportunity now with Chark down.

and there he is

All summer was about how he was excelling down field and how he was evolving as a WR.

I can see both sides. I like making it a 3 score game and taking a FG. That said, a 3 TD lead would be huge, and the half is likely over either way.

Doesnt matter. You kick 3 and CIncy almost certainly gets their own 3 before the half. Bury them inside the one and you might actually get a safety

Doesnt matter. You kick 3 and CIncy almost certainly gets their own 3 before the half. Bury them inside the one and you might actually get a safety
I don't think Cinci getting 3 is any lock the way their offense has looked and only 53 seconds left.

didnt like the call though. Cincy was lined up tight over the ball. No reason to run straight ahead from shotgun

Urban Meyer, chance to go up 17-0 into the Half, I know 0-3, rookie QB, why not go for it up 14 on the road? 

I think the FG woulda been a much wiser decision and make it a 3 score game. 

Probably a moot point I'm sure

Pretty good quickness in the short spaces.

Burst score.
Said me, a gazillion times.

Not good news for Chark's career. A fracture usually means months. He'll miss the year and hope to rehab for another team giving him a contract. He'll likely get a prove-it contract somewhere.

Yet another special talent that is going to have a tough time of seeing his career prolonged. Let's hope for the best for him.
IDK about that. Not all fractures are created equal and I can imagine this being as short as 6 weeks (before beginning practice again) but yeah most likely the vast majority of the season. Really pisses me off. Injuries are the worst ever this year. 

I don't think Cinci getting 3 is any lock the way their offense has looked and only 53 seconds left.
how often does a team fail to get three in that spot given a start at their own 25? Jags would surely play soft.

No chance now...Cincy just playing to avoid giving up a 2

Users who are viewing this thread