What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many lies here..  Rittenhouse did not point a gun at anyone.  Rosenbaum was trying to pick fights with the militia types the whole night.  He saw Rittenhouse,  whom he had no previous interactions with, walking alone and saw an opportunity.  Rosenbaum starting screaming at Rittenhouse unprovoked and then started in hot pursuit.  Your characterization is utterly ridiculous.  Congrats on getting to squistiin level.  
Two dead people and one other with serious bullet wounds would indicate otherwise. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cute when lefties say righties get fed information from Trump.  I have never been on twitter and hear from Trump very rarely nowadays.  The bias media is feeding lies to lefties and they are eating it up.  This thread is exhibit A.

It's cute when lefties say righties get fed information from Trump.  I have never been on twitter and hear from Trump very rarely nowadays.  The bias media is feeding lies to lefties and they are eating it up.  This thread is exhibit A.
These events happened in January.   Trump was still President.   

1.  If true, that means that you weren't privy to his barrage of tweets.   That was a main source of getting his "information" out to his followers.  

2.  "nowadays" he has been removed from those avenues, so there is reason you hear from him rarely.  

3.  This thread was about 1/6, which means we are talking about the months and days leading up to the event, and the rally he hosted the day of.  

1.  If true, that means that you weren't privy to his barrage of tweets.   That was a main source of getting his "information" out to his followers.  

2.  "nowadays" he has been removed from those avenues, so there is reason you hear from him rarely.  

3.  This thread was about 1/6, which means we are talking about the months and days leading up to the event, and the rally he hosted the day of.  
This thread is full of lies saying it was an insurrection on January 6th.  I understand why you guys believe this because the media is spewing lies.

Who said:

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he’d lost an election.
A) Leftist media

B)  Joe Biden

C)  The Republican Senate Majority Leader

I'll give you a hint.   It wasn't A or B.

Who said:

A) Leftist media

B)  Joe Biden

C)  The Republican Senate Majority Leader

I'll give you a hint.   It wasn't A or B.
And then when asked a couple months later if he would support the man for President if he was the GOP nominee who spread those wild falsehoods that led to the insurrection he said “ of course” I just can’t fathom that kind of hypocritical thinking.

And then when asked a couple months later if he would support the man for President if he was the GOP nominee who spread those wild falsehoods that led to the insurrection he said “ of course” I just can’t fathom that kind of hypocritical thinking.
McConnell is the ultimate party over country guy.   He would like the GOP to move past Trump while he's still in office, but if it doesn't happen he wants every chance to further his own legacy.   He's fighting with Trump right now over whether his SuperPAC should help fund Mo Brooks or not in Alabama.  McConnell is apparently leaning toward Katie Boyd Britt, but Brooks sold out for Trump.

moleculo said:
Ooh, good question...which is it?

A) Lincoln was shot purely because Fords Theatre didn't have adequate security. 

B) Wilkes Booth was exercising his free speech.
:moneybag:  

This is what this thread's turned into...well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread