What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jimmy Graham to Seattle! OFFICIAL (1 Viewer)

I'm sorry.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Browns make a real play.... They have $... Cameron looks likely to leave...

And we NEED offense. McCown also knows how to use a big target (said this many times)

PLEASE do it, Cleveland

I'm sorry.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Browns make a real play.... They have $... Cameron looks likely to leave...

And we NEED offense. McCown also knows how to use a big target (said this many times)

PLEASE do it, Cleveland
My first thought is either A) the Jaguars steal Julius Thomas' pen before he can sign or B)Browns. They are known to be going hard for a TE.

Boy, this would put Gronkowski in a JJ Watt tier all by himself. No way ANY landing spot except maybe the Packers would excite the Graham owners as much as what he has now.

Hey, how bout the Pats sign him in a SHOCKER! Gronk and Graham on the same team? Yeah, baby!

Hard play action to Lynch and Wilson sprint rolls out and hits Graham - all damn day long - ugggggghhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad move for seattle. Graham isn't worth it...he is a te with a prolific qb. Great move by the saints really given the salary cap situation

I have graham on my keeper team but i will cut him next year now. He would cost me a second round pick to keep and on NO he is worth that...on SEA not so much

This is just unfair, as an Eagles fan I'm depressed right now.

Edit: I don't think this is as bad for Graham as some think. I bet SEA throws more passes this year and he and Wilson will be magic together.

Graham's fantasy lookout takes a hit, imo.

RIght?
From the team that passes a ton to the team that passes near the bottom. Shares RZ looks with Lynch. I'd agree with you. He's still TE2 behind Gronkowski though.

Yeah, that Jimmy Graham value has now dropped into Tier II.

Possibility Brees is on the market now?
That would be a head scratcher. I have to assume they're cutting whatever cap space they can to keep Brees. That would be a total reset button move, right?

I lean that this will be portrayed as a negative for Graham and I think his FF trade value has decreased substantially. As a guy that would like to trade him I hope not...

Oh ffs, next were gonna hear Kelce to Oakland, for no reason. Utterly destroy all my TE value this offseason plz.

Graham's fantasy lookout takes a hit, imo.

RIght?
I'm not sure honestly. He'll prolly get 10 targets a game with those garbage WRs.
Pete Carroll doesn't throw the ball enough to make any receiver a top-2 option in Seattle, period. Not even Graham.

Hope everyone liked watching the 'Hawks and Pack in last year's NFC Championship game, 'cause it's going to seem like the opening scene of Groundhog Day in a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread