What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Madden surfaces (1 Viewer)

bcr8f

Footballguy
Heard him on radio and he didn't say much about football but did talk about his TV setup.

He said in his office he has a 16 by 9 foot movie screen with 9 - 63 inch plasmas to watch games and he can put any of those games on the big screen.

Nice setup.

Heard him on radio and he didn't say much about football but did talk about his TV setup.He said in his office he has a 16 by 9 foot movie screen with 9 - 63 inch plasmas to watch games and he can put any of those games on the big screen.Nice setup.
And he can telestrate on all of them too. BOOM!

The best part of that is, according to the captions, "A technician uses a touch screen monitor to change channels for John Madden..." Having the setup isn't enough. God forbid such a sweet rig wasn't designed with a simple UI and a remote."So, what do you do for a living? "

"Me? Well, I'm John Madden's TV B--ch. Yeah, I fetch beers for him too."
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Heard him on radio and he didn't say much about football but did talk about his TV setup.He said in his office he has a 16 by 9 foot movie screen with 9 - 63 inch plasmas to watch games and he can put any of those games on the big screen.Nice setup.
Having so many TV's seems like a waste since they're all probably tuned into Favre and the Vikings! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm holding out for the holographic projector that allows me to walk around like a giant on a 3d virtual playing field and watch the game from any angle.

I'm holding out for the holographic projector that allows me to walk around like a giant on a 3d virtual playing field and watch the game from any angle.
If you're under 50, you'll likely see this come true. Give it 20 years, maybe less.

Users who are viewing this thread