What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Johnnie Lee Higgins (1 Viewer)

greenline

Footballguy
This guy had a really big day yesterday and is Top 25 in my format with KR/PR yards. I believe he is listed as the 3rd WR on the Raiders. What is the outlook here on out? Can he grab a couple balls per game or was yesterday a one time deal? Regardless he is an elite return man this year.

He caught one ball. Since the Raiders can't seem to stop anyone he will get a lot of returns though.

So is there anything that might point to Higgins grabbing an extra reception or two a game? This would put him in another level in my league. A la Josh Cribbs, Devin Hester, Steve Breaston last year. Ted Ginn Jr. was in another stratosphere.

So is there anything that might point to Higgins grabbing an extra reception or two a game? This would put him in another level in my league. A la Josh Cribbs, Devin Hester, Steve Breaston last year. Ted Ginn Jr. was in another stratosphere.
Interested in this as well. In one of my leagues, the scoring is extremely swayed to return yardage. 1 pt per 10 yards. Sproles is the position player league leader I believe. So starting Higgins over LT is a possibility.

Ive been starting Higgins, Cribbs and Sproles in one league, deep and return yardage. In large part because of those 3, I'm the points leader.

Almost feels like cheating. :goodposting:

Interested in this as well. In one of my leagues, the scoring is extremely swayed to return yardage. 1 pt per 10 yards. Sproles is the position player league leader I believe. So starting Higgins over LT is a possibility.
we get 1-15 in a league I am in, he's been in and scoring alot since week 2 for me. They are junk points but thats how they set up the scoring...Think about grabbing him in a 1-20 league also.If I got 1-10 I would be starting higgins and dante hall every week.

Ive been starting Higgins, Cribbs and Sproles in one league, deep and return yardage. In large part because of those 3, I'm the points leader.Almost feels like cheating. :yes:
It's kind of cool , but I agree and 1/10 is way too extreme. Will try to implement the change after this year (this is the inaugrul year of this league, more a fun one than anything).What's a good number... 1/15 or 1/20?

Ive been starting Higgins, Cribbs and Sproles in one league, deep and return yardage. In large part because of those 3, I'm the points leader.Almost feels like cheating. ;)
It's kind of cool , but I agree and 1/10 is way too extreme. Will try to implement the change after this year (this is the inaugrul year of this league, more a fun one than anything).What's a good number... 1/15 or 1/20?
We do 1/30 KR and 1/15 PR, that works out very well. There are is also a 3pt bonus at 150 KR and 3pt at 100 PR, with a 5pt bonus at I think 200 KR and 150 PR (something like that.)This scoring accomplishes what we intended which is to award some points for basic returns, but if a guy has a killer week returning he blows up. For some reference, Bush got 46 pts on MNF this week which IMO is fair, because those two TD PRs were huge and you should be awarded for your player making plays like that. I'm sure in non-return leagues Bush had like 12 pts which just doesn't seem right after a game like that.

Users who are viewing this thread