What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh McDaniels - Lets give him a hand (1 Viewer)

BusterTBronco said:
"Coach of the Year" went 2-8 in the final 10 games and the Broncos miss the playoffs yet again. This is what you get, Pat Bowlen, for hiring a 33 year old CHILD to coach your team!
Pretty much. McDaniels did way too many laughable things in this, his first year as a head coach. He should thank Mike Nolan; without that defense being vastly improved, the Broncos would have been lucky to win more than four games.

interesting theory from Broncos board :goodposting:

McD's PLAN IS WORKING

McD's cunning plan to transform the team into HIS image has been in the works from day 1.

His plan however, was made more difficult by the fact that he inherited a Broncos team with an abundance of talent on the offensive side of the ball - a franchise QB, a proven elite WR, a fantastic rookie WR, a terrific pass-catching TE and an O-line that could make average RB's look like future HOF's.

So in order to carry out his devious plan, McD had to make "The other guy's" people look bad, by any means necessary.

Step 1. Get rid of the franchise QB.

Cutler was the future. He could make every pass and was mobile. He lacked good decisions at times but with a balanced offense he was great and his future was bright. What better way to part with your franchise QB than to try to trade him for a career back-up and then leak this failed trade to the press.

Step 2. Make good players look bad.

Scheffler was a threat lined up as a WR or anywhere else on the field. This year however, Scheffler's has been virtually game-planned OUT of the offense. As a result, his numbers are way down and he's rightfully pissed about it. Scheffler voices his frustrations IN HOUSE because he knows he could have helped the team win this season only gave McD a ready excuse to bench him and add "cancer in the locker room" to Scheffler's sub-par numbers this year.

Hillis, the bruising FB that proved his worth last year is simply invisible this year, except on kickoffs of all things. Makes you wonder if McD wants Hillis to fail on kickoffs so he can be shipped out with little complaint. Why else would you have a 245lb FB returning kick-offs?

Royal was brilliant as a rookie (91 catches last year) but has only 37 this year, mainly because he hasn't been given any plays. Bye Bye Royal, you just don't fit McD's image of a good team.

The Broncos O-line has been one of the most consistent, productive group over the years. Performing the zone-blocking scheme has resulted in 1000 yard rushers yearly. How can anyone make this group of linemen look pathetic? Bring in the power-blocking scheme.

With an O-line averaging a bit over 300 lbs they just don't have the bulk to adequately man-handled beefy D-lines. Add to the fact that safeties and LB's could play up on the line because of the lack of the long ball threat and it was a recipe for disaster. Good job McD; only you could take the best O-line in the NFL last year and make them look below average.

Now, some of you might be thinking, "What about Marshall". Doesn't Marshall's production blow your theory out of the water? Well, no.

Marshall was consistently great as always, despite McD's best efforts to contain him. McD couldn't bench Marshall. He puts butts in seats and sells jersey's. Besides, he already rid the team of Cutler and he needed Marshall to stick around and show everyone that he could get along with the stars on the team. The only other way to limit Marshall and prove to everyone Marshall was expendable was to use him for 2-3 yard bubble screens and passes. McD's plan back-fired however and Marshall got his YAC because that's what he does. He imposes his will on DB's and bullies them around. Of course, Marshall's YPC were way down this year due to McD's tactic so McD did succeed in limiting the least noticed stat.

McD, knowing Marshall has proved himself an elite WR once again needed to disgrace Marshall before the season was over. How can he unload Marshall during the off-season and make it look legit if Marshall appears to be a model player and elite performer? Bring in the "fake injury" excuse and make it public.

Now everyone can say Marshall needs to go because of his poor attitude and selfishness - despite never having a history of "attitude" during a season before. Cutler was banished for the same reason. It should work the 2nd time around.

Make no mistake, McD had this all planned from the start. Expect all the players mentioned above to be gone next year and the Broncos to be bottom-dwellers in the AFC West until McD is given the boot. The real problem will be the post-McD team he will leave behind.

ive decided to become a broncos fan until mcnabb is out of philly

mcdaniels is a genius that disguised #### as gold for 6 weeks and is now being criticized because it turns out he has ####.

interesting theory from Broncos board :goodposting:

McD's PLAN IS WORKING

McD's cunning plan to transform the team into HIS image has been in the works from day 1.

His plan however, was made more difficult by the fact that he inherited a Broncos team with an abundance of talent on the offensive side of the ball - a franchise QB, a proven elite WR, a fantastic rookie WR, a terrific pass-catching TE and an O-line that could make average RB's look like future HOF's.

So in order to carry out his devious plan, McD had to make "The other guy's" people look bad, by any means necessary.

Step 1. Get rid of the franchise QB.

Cutler was the future. He could make every pass and was mobile. He lacked good decisions at times but with a balanced offense he was great and his future was bright. What better way to part with your franchise QB than to try to trade him for a career back-up and then leak this failed trade to the press.

Step 2. Make good players look bad.

Scheffler was a threat lined up as a WR or anywhere else on the field. This year however, Scheffler's has been virtually game-planned OUT of the offense. As a result, his numbers are way down and he's rightfully pissed about it. Scheffler voices his frustrations IN HOUSE because he knows he could have helped the team win this season only gave McD a ready excuse to bench him and add "cancer in the locker room" to Scheffler's sub-par numbers this year.

Hillis, the bruising FB that proved his worth last year is simply invisible this year, except on kickoffs of all things. Makes you wonder if McD wants Hillis to fail on kickoffs so he can be shipped out with little complaint. Why else would you have a 245lb FB returning kick-offs?

Royal was brilliant as a rookie (91 catches last year) but has only 37 this year, mainly because he hasn't been given any plays. Bye Bye Royal, you just don't fit McD's image of a good team.

The Broncos O-line has been one of the most consistent, productive group over the years. Performing the zone-blocking scheme has resulted in 1000 yard rushers yearly. How can anyone make this group of linemen look pathetic? Bring in the power-blocking scheme.

With an O-line averaging a bit over 300 lbs they just don't have the bulk to adequately man-handled beefy D-lines. Add to the fact that safeties and LB's could play up on the line because of the lack of the long ball threat and it was a recipe for disaster. Good job McD; only you could take the best O-line in the NFL last year and make them look below average.

Now, some of you might be thinking, "What about Marshall". Doesn't Marshall's production blow your theory out of the water? Well, no.

Marshall was consistently great as always, despite McD's best efforts to contain him. McD couldn't bench Marshall. He puts butts in seats and sells jersey's. Besides, he already rid the team of Cutler and he needed Marshall to stick around and show everyone that he could get along with the stars on the team. The only other way to limit Marshall and prove to everyone Marshall was expendable was to use him for 2-3 yard bubble screens and passes. McD's plan back-fired however and Marshall got his YAC because that's what he does. He imposes his will on DB's and bullies them around. Of course, Marshall's YPC were way down this year due to McD's tactic so McD did succeed in limiting the least noticed stat.

McD, knowing Marshall has proved himself an elite WR once again needed to disgrace Marshall before the season was over. How can he unload Marshall during the off-season and make it look legit if Marshall appears to be a model player and elite performer? Bring in the "fake injury" excuse and make it public.

Now everyone can say Marshall needs to go because of his poor attitude and selfishness - despite never having a history of "attitude" during a season before. Cutler was banished for the same reason. It should work the 2nd time around.

Make no mistake, McD had this all planned from the start. Expect all the players mentioned above to be gone next year and the Broncos to be bottom-dwellers in the AFC West until McD is given the boot. The real problem will be the post-McD team he will leave behind.
lmaothis is the dumbest post. yea the undrafted peyton hillis is a superstud that has to be forcefully gameplanned out of productivity Lmao.

link

That’s 132 catches for 1,536 yards that McDaniels took out of his lineup. Add in a head/

neck injury to Eddie Royal (37 catches for 345 yards), and the Broncos played without three of their top four receivers.

Sunday, McDaniels backed his decision by saying he didn’t think it had a negative impact on his team, which lost 44-24. “No, no, no,” he said.

Several players agreed. “That had nothing to do with the way we played today,” linebacker Mario Haggan said.

“No, it didn’t affect anything,” tight end Daniel Graham said. “Coach made a decision, and we expected everyone else to step up, and they did.”
:goodposting:

In 1999, Ray Rhodes was fired after 1 year as the Green Bay Packers coach. By all accounts it had nothing to do with his X's and O's. It had everything to do with his team management skills.

The situation in Denver is different, but the owner should fire McDaniels immediately nonetheless.

Look at what McDaniels has accomplished to date.

He's run Cutler out of town. Cutler obviously has his flaws, and I think if this was the only questionable move by McDaniels there wouldn't be an issue. However, he chose to bring in a below average talent at QB instead of trying to work with the psyche of an extremely talented one.

The passing game has gone from 3rd in the league to 13th.

The running game has gone from 12th to 18th, despite the fact they trotted out a myriad of backs due to injury in 2008, compared to the #12 overall pick and Buckhalter this year.

He's chosen to completely remove a very talented pass catching TE from the offense in Tony Scheffler. He will most likely be run out of town. He's also made Eddie Royal near useless after one of the most impressive rookie campaigns in the history of the NFL for a WR.

Now he's about to run the best player on the team out of town as well with Brandon Marshall.

All this in an effort to get "his guys" on the team.

A quick look at what he's added to the team. With his first draft choice he added Knowshon Moreno. Moreno does have his fan club around here, but after 247 rushes produced a 3.8 avg, I'm just not seeing a stud RB. The player drafted immediately after Moreno? Rookie Pro Bowler Brian Orapko. Two picks after Orapko was taken, another rookie Pro Bowler Brian Cushing was taken. Lets just say their career paths look better than Moreno's right now.

He then took Robert Ayers with the 18th pick which was the 1st rounder in 2009 for Cutler. (Ayers may be fine eventually, but with 0 sacks and 19 tackles on the season he's not a slam dunk for anything). Then McDaniels traded away his 2010 first rounder (now known as the #14 overall pick) to Seattle for the #37 overall pick and chose CB Alphonso Smith who has been so bad that he's barely seen the field despite injuries at the position. When he has seen the field, he's been beaten like a drum.

Personally, I'd fire McDaniels before he makes this team look like Mangenius' in Cleveland. The similarities are striking with the trades of Edwards, Winslow and Cutler. What will be left if he deals Marshall and Scheffler? The AFC West version of the Cleveland Browns.

Biggest knock on McDaniels this season is he needs to be more like BB and keep everything in house. He is to quick to talk about stuff to the media.

Marshall needs to go...the guy is one joint/DUI away from being suspended for a year, he quits on the team, is a prima donna with no work ethic, and now he wants a max contract.

Not sure what happened with Scheffler...but the fact that he was Cutler's BFF and openly talked about how he can't wait for the season to be over pretty much means he's gone.

Considering the overall of the organization, offensive and defensive systems, about a 60-70% turnover player wise....finishing 8-8 with the Broncs schedule is actually pretty damn good.

Still have no idea how they managed to start 6-0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitrick Taylor said:
Personally, I'd fire McDaniels before he makes this team look like Mangenius' in Cleveland. The similarities are striking with the trades of Edwards, Winslow and Cutler. What will be left if he deals Marshall and Scheffler? The AFC West version of the Cleveland Browns.
The Edwards and Cutler trades were great moves by both coaches.

The notion that the Broncos are going to end up being a disaster with McDaniels as head coach is so laughable. The Pats haters need to find something better to do with their life.

The Cutler trade was mangled but Cutler could have easily helped the situation a little by not being a massive self absorbed whiny #####. Cept that's who Cutler is so not sure he can be blamed that much.

If they keep Orton, improve the defense thru the draft and FA, they will be back in the playoff hunt next year. Hopefully their schedule won't be as brutal.

I don't see the point of having a coach who is going to throw away your playoff chances at the last second over something petty.

Kitrick Taylor said:
The Edwards and Cutler trades were great moves by both coaches.
A case can be made for them being decent moves, but great? I don't think any trade that involves you giving up the most talented player in the deal a great move. Cutler is a jag. I get it. But there's just not very many guys that can do what he does on the planet. The best "move" he could have made was to keep Cutler and make him a team first guy. Teams' search for guys with his kind of talent for years and sometimes decades. The guy is 26 years old, and still has plenty of time to turn around his career. As for Edwards, he does have trouble catching the football, no doubt. But a 3rd and a 5th? Not so sure that was a "great move." He's also 26, and I think he's got a chance to turn his career around. Let's see how well he prepares himself and fares in 2010 before we decide on that trade.

I don't see the point of having a coach who is going to throw away your playoff chances at the last second over something petty.
If Marshall had played he would have had 200 yards instead of Gaffney - we still would have lost.News flash...neither Marshall nor Scheffler play defense.and tbh...he probably did it less as a message to those particular players -and more to the rest of the team.aka. I'd rather win with guys who will lay themselves on the train tracks with the rest of us than play with guys who have no heart.I can understand people still being bummed about Cutler...but I liked the move to bench Marshall/Scheff. At least T.O plays hurt and gives 100% even if he does cause drama.

The notion that the Broncos are going to end up being a disaster with McDaniels as head coach is so laughable. The Pats haters need to find something better to do with their life.The Cutler trade was mangled but Cutler could have easily helped the situation a little by not being a massive self absorbed whiny #####. Cept that's who Cutler is so not sure he can be blamed that much.If they keep Orton, improve the defense thru the draft and FA, they will be back in the playoff hunt next year. Hopefully their schedule won't be as brutal.
I'm not a Pats hater. I just see a coach that is in over his head, and draining his team of young talented players. The Broncos had one of the best young nucleuses in the league. Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Clady. All young and exceptionally talented players. It looks like by the start of 2010 Cutler, Marshall and Scheffler will be playing elsewhere. Talent is needed to win in the NFL. Part of the coaches job is to manage that talent. McDaniels is choosing to trade it to another team instead. Trading for draft picks that pan out 20-50% of the time isn't what you do with your talent.

Some people believe that 'sending a message' and 'bringing in your guys' are more important than getting the most out of your team during NFL games. When really all it shows is a lack of ability.

Denver Post, today

Looks like McDaniels was afraid to talk to Scheffler and Marshall.

Both players said they had not spoken to McDaniels since last week and Scheffler said he was still uncertain why he was not allowed to play Sunday.

"I haven't talked to him and I don't think I will," Scheffler said. "I guess that's just the way things are going to be handled and something I've got to live with and just kind of know in my mind what happened."

I think the bottom line here is that the only good thing I can say about the Broncos since McDaniels took over is that the defense showed vast improvement over last year. Even then, though, I feel like we can't give McDaniels that much credit for that, since he obviously comes from the offensive side of the ball, and hired Mike Nolan to run the defense for him. Mike Nolan has proven himself as a defensive coordinator in the past which he parlayed into a stint as a HC for the Niners. Who do we really think deserves the bulk of the credit there?

Beyond the defensive improvements, though, I really can't think of anything good to say about the Broncos under McDaniels. They clearly took a big step back at QB, the most important position in the game, and will likely be losing another elite talent at WR and a better than average pass catching TE during the offseason. I'm not seeing the upside to any of that. The offense did not improve in any area, and somehow, the once stellar OL even looks a bit worse than in 2008, possibly due to McDaniels' change in blocking scheme.

I guess you could say that they did net a bunch of draft picks? I would consider that something on the positive side of the ledger, but what McDaniels has done so far with those picks is less than inspiring. One of those new first round picks was used to draft Robert Ayers, who I suppose could still pan out, but has so far done little in his rookie season. They used their own first round pick to select Knowshon Moreno, who may be fine, but hardly seems like a "special" talent that you must select in the first round. Burning a first rounder on a RB after inheriting a system that turned guys working at cell phone kiosks in the mall into viable NFL starters seems at the very least questionable.

They also traded a 2010 first round pick for the right to draft a 5'8" cornerback in the second round. Shockingly, that one isn't working out, as Alphonso Smith is apparently so bad that they refuse to put him on the field, even with multiple injuries at the CB position. They are currently hiding him in special teams and hoping that he will utilize the offseason getting better, faster, or taller. They also packaged the Bear's 3rd rounder along with their own to trade into the second round and draft Richard Quinn, a blocking TE from football powerhouse UNC with twelve receptions in his life. Quinn spent the year with Smith on special teams and still only has twelve receptions in life. Yes, I said second round.

And then, of course, there is the unreal amount of drama surrounding the team since McDaniels took over. Since these issues have surrounded players that have been playing without issues on the Broncos for years, I can only conclude one of two things; Either McDaniels is terrible at dealing with player personalities, or Mike Shanahan is a benevolent unifier of men the likes of which we haven't seen since Nelson Mandela. One of those seems a tad more plausible than the other.

So, again, I can really only say one good thing about the Broncos under McDaniels, and that is that the Nolan-led defense has improved. Everything else, to me, seems pretty bad, and I see it getting a lot worse before it gets better.

I think the bottom line here is that the only good thing I can say about the Broncos since McDaniels took over is that the defense showed vast improvement over last year. Even then, though, I feel like we can't give McDaniels that much credit for that, since he obviously comes from the offensive side of the ball, and hired Mike Nolan to run the defense for him. Mike Nolan has proven himself as a defensive coordinator in the past which he parlayed into a stint as a HC for the Niners. Who do we really think deserves the bulk of the credit there?

Beyond the defensive improvements, though, I really can't think of anything good to say about the Broncos under McDaniels. They clearly took a big step back at QB, the most important position in the game, and will likely be losing another elite talent at WR and a better than average pass catching TE during the offseason. I'm not seeing the upside to any of that. The offense did not improve in any area, and somehow, the once stellar OL even looks a bit worse than in 2008, possibly due to McDaniels' change in blocking scheme.

I guess you could say that they did net a bunch of draft picks? I would consider that something on the positive side of the ledger, but what McDaniels has done so far with those picks is less than inspiring. One of those new first round picks was used to draft Robert Ayers, who I suppose could still pan out, but has so far done little in his rookie season. They used their own first round pick to select Knowshon Moreno, who may be fine, but hardly seems like a "special" talent that you must select in the first round. Burning a first rounder on a RB after inheriting a system that turned guys working at cell phone kiosks in the mall into viable NFL starters seems at the very least questionable.

They also traded a 2010 first round pick for the right to draft a 5'8" cornerback in the second round. Shockingly, that one isn't working out, as Alphonso Smith is apparently so bad that they refuse to put him on the field, even with multiple injuries at the CB position. They are currently hiding him in special teams and hoping that he will utilize the offseason getting better, faster, or taller. They also packaged the Bear's 3rd rounder along with their own to trade into the second round and draft Richard Quinn, a blocking TE from football powerhouse UNC with twelve receptions in his life. Quinn spent the year with Smith on special teams and still only has twelve receptions in life. Yes, I said second round.

And then, of course, there is the unreal amount of drama surrounding the team since McDaniels took over. Since these issues have surrounded players that have been playing without issues on the Broncos for years, I can only conclude one of two things; Either McDaniels is terrible at dealing with player personalities, or Mike Shanahan is a benevolent unifier of men the likes of which we haven't seen since Nelson Mandela. One of those seems a tad more plausible than the other.

So, again, I can really only say one good thing about the Broncos under McDaniels, and that is that the Nolan-led defense has improved. Everything else, to me, seems pretty bad, and I see it getting a lot worse before it gets better.
:confused:

The notion that the Broncos are going to end up being a disaster with McDaniels as head coach is so laughable. The Pats haters need to find something better to do with their life.The Cutler trade was mangled but Cutler could have easily helped the situation a little by not being a massive self absorbed whiny #####. Cept that's who Cutler is so not sure he can be blamed that much.If they keep Orton, improve the defense thru the draft and FA, they will be back in the playoff hunt next year. Hopefully their schedule won't be as brutal.
I'm not a Pats hater. I just see a coach that is in over his head, and draining his team of young talented players. The Broncos had one of the best young nucleuses in the league. Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Clady. All young and exceptionally talented players. It looks like by the start of 2010 Cutler, Marshall and Scheffler will be playing elsewhere. Talent is needed to win in the NFL. Part of the coaches job is to manage that talent. McDaniels is choosing to trade it to another team instead. Trading for draft picks that pan out 20-50% of the time isn't what you do with your talent.
I file it more under McDaniels wants HIS guys, not leftovers from the previous regime. He converted Royal and Scheffler to absolute duds this year, and has put guys like Daniel Graham and Jabar Gaffney (former Pats) into more prominent roles. Gaffney was practically being groomed in preseason to be Marshall's replacement if they had dealt him.The fact is, the front office canned Shanahan because his team would have a strong surge followed by a disappointing end to the season. The irony, however, is that we now have the same scenario with a coach and GM with less experience.What I'm most disappointed in is after stacking the roster with all those RBs going into this year, it's not really apparent that the run game is that much improved or if they're that much closer to where they want to be at that position. Peyton Hillis has pretty much been ignored most of the year as well after being a spark last season prior to injury.

They also traded a 2010 first round pick for the right to draft a 5'8" cornerback in the second round. Shockingly, that one isn't working out, as Alphonso Smith is apparently so bad that they refuse to put him on the field, even with multiple injuries at the CB position. They are currently hiding him in special teams and hoping that he will utilize the offseason getting better, faster, or taller.
:D :mellow:

nails.....as a KC fan living in the Denver area, I couldn't have said it better....I will say that initially I called a trainwreck at the beginning of the season when they let Shanny go, hired McD, lost Cutler, and then went through the Marshall stuff....the draft just had me clueless on some of the things they did......then after going 6-0, I thought man, I must have missed something, and I 'll be honest, I thought for a time that maybe McD was the next big thing and Denver was going to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come......but now I just don't see it.....I listen to the players interviews, and to an extent they seemed to have started the brainwashing that McD is obviously trying to copy from NE, however something is missing.....even though they say most of the right things, even Marshall to this point still, something is missing....I don't think they have totally bought in......and I think the arrogant attitude from McD has something to do with it, because let's be honest, he really hasn't done anything to be arrogant about YET.....and let's not forget, this team was a fluke tipped pass away from being 7-9.....

If they started off 0-6 and they finished 8-8, everyone would say how great he is. Its his first year. Calm down

If they started off 0-6 and they finished 8-8, everyone would say how great he is. Its his first year. Calm down
But that's not what happened. I wanted to see what the dude would do after a year on the job and it looks like Denver is further away from being a competitor now than they were a year ago. They still have a defense that can't stop the run and an aging secondary. Only now they have a crappy offense in need of an overhaul. So in addition to fixing the defense, they get to fix an offense that didn't need fixing a year ago. But hey, at least he made the move to get Alphonso Smith. And there shouldn't be anymore locker room complaining. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

If they started 0-12 and McDaniels pulled a tuna fish sandwich out of his left ear on Oprah, he'd possibly be lauded as as the next David Copperfield and handed Katie Couric's job, but ham doesn't sit well with candy and nuts, and I've got a bad case of laundry balls.

It's not whether he started good and ended poorly or started poorly and ended well. It's the immature, childish way he dealt with problems and his best players. The guy is such a tool that he never even spoke to the suspended players.I can't remember a worse coach in all of my years of watching football, and I remember Rich Kotite.

Yes, and if the season consisted of only 6 games, the Broncos would have been undefeated and he would be in the running for COY. However, It is a 16 game season and what counts more is not how you start, but how you finish. And he went 2-8 over the last 10 games and that left a really bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.He did well enough at the start of the season to buy himself another year. But he clearly looks that he is in over his head. Being immature and a control-freak is not usually the best combination for success at any management position.

Still have no idea how they managed to start 6-0.
It is simple: The defense played out of their minds.
They were very, very lucky too. Let's not forget how they were being beaten by CINN but had a MIRACLE play occur to pull it out: 11 seconds left, Denver down, when Orton throws a BAD pass to Marshall, which is deflected by the CB, and somehow bounces into the arms of Stokeley for an 87 yard TD.http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-benga...000d5d8129cb0e/

It took an overtime FG to beat a pretty average NE team and a great game by Marshall

Against SD, it took a Kickoff AND a Punt return for TDs by Royal to get the win. Not too many teams lose if they get 14 points from their kick returner.

At the time people said things like: well, they are winning ugly but they are winning,,,they look like a team of destiny, you have to give McDaniel's credit for getting the team to win close games... In reality, the team was getting lucky.

It's not whether he started good and ended poorly or started poorly and ended well. It's the immature, childish way he dealt with problems and his best players. The guy is such a tool that he never even spoke to the suspended players.I can't remember a worse coach in all of my years of watching football, and I remember Rich Kotite.
Me either

Embarrassing. There is absolutely no excuse for getting killed like that at home by a subpar Raiders team. I'd have no problem with it if McDaniels was fired tomorrow. In fact, I would be happy.

McDaniels' ineptness has now infected the Rams.

As the current OC in St. Louis, Sam Bradford looks like he has taken several steps back after looking like an awfully good QB at times as a rookie, and the Rams offense as a whole has scored 46 points in four games (their worst four game stretch scoring-wise last year was 60 points).

Great job once again, Josh.

McDaniels' ineptness has now infected the Rams. As the current OC in St. Louis, Sam Bradford looks like he has taken several steps back after looking like an awfully good QB at times as a rookie, and the Rams offense as a whole has scored 46 points in four games (their worst four game stretch scoring-wise last year was 60 points). Great job once again, Josh.
:goodposting:Great bump.

Users who are viewing this thread