What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Link to $15,000 Contest Stats Week 2 (1 Viewer)

141.3Player / Cost :QB: McNabb, Donovan (Phi)-23.0QB: Maddox, Tommy (Pit)-5.0QB: Collins, Kerry (NYG)-4.0RB: Williams, Ricky (Mia)-68.0RB: Buckhalter, Correll (Phi)-10.0RB: Williams, Moe (Min)-7.0RB: Hearst, Garrison (SF)-6.0WR: Porter, Jerry (Oak)-19.0WR: Wayne, Reggie (Ind)-7.0WR: Reed, Josh (Buf)-7.0WR: Bryant, Antonio (Dal)-3.0WR: Stallworth, Donte' (NO)-19.0WR: Rogers, Charles (Det)-6.0TE: Clark, Dallas (Ind)-2.0TE: Miller, Billy (Hou)-3.0PK: Christie, Steve (SD)-2.0PK: Stover, Matt (Bal)-2.0Def: Cincinnati-2.0Def: San Diego-3.0

156.2 herethe big bummer was still thinking I had D.Jax on my team. Must have switched him at the end :hot: Happily I kept in Toomer and Plax...and lovin the Alge....

148.9 -- thank heavens for Special Teams. Cundiff and KC saved my bacon this week!!! I forgot I had him until I looked at my team. Otherwise, I could be out. My receivers suck and that is my problem. D Driver needs to get back on the field.Qb BradyRb PortisRb R WilliamsWr DriverWr GallowayWr McCardellTe D ClarkK B CundiffD KC

123.8 - not good
123.9 I think we're ok. You know, for the most part, the only people posting are the ones that had a good week. Look at the team that placed at 6000 last week, there's no way he broke 100. I see no reason to believe the 120.1 that would have made it last week wont make it this week (there were almost 600 people between 120.1 and 123.9 last week).

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to check your score. I have you at 127.5 (was curious since we have a lot of the same players)
23.1 Collins26.2 Williams25.2 Williams14.8 Bryant12.6 Stallworth12.1 Josh Reed14.3 Dallas Clark12.0 Stover1.0 SD----------------141.3

Relax people. Everyone here is posting their score because they are good scores. How many people are posting scores under 100? None, but I bet there are alot of them. 6K people make the cut. Just relax until the scores come out. I bet you'll be surprised at the cutoff score.

Relax people. Everyone here is posting their score because they are good scores. How many people are posting scores under 100? None, but I bet there are alot of them. 6K people make the cut. Just relax until the scores come out. I bet you'll be surprised at the cutoff score.
I bet I won't be!! :brush:

Uh-Oh! 111.8 ain't gonna cut it. Damn Quincy Morgan and T. Gonz. The D Driver injury isn't helping either. Nothing like getting a combined 23.6 from your wideouts combined - good for 10th best single receiver score :wall: BTW: If I had to guess, I'd expect the cutoff to be slightly lower this week than the 4000 mark was last week (133.3) because there should be some affect from regression to the mean. Around 125 or so I'd guess.

I would not judge a 6000 place team last week thinking he will not score a 100 this week. Case in point, I scored 119 and ranked in at 6150.This week I'm at 179.

6000th place LAST week was 120.1...I rolled in @ 693rd place with a 161.7... :thumbup:

...Not looking so good THIS week with 114.5 :brush:

The FF gods are fickle gods. :unsure:

OOPS! 6K's the cutoff, I thought it was 4K. New (more enlightened) estimate: Old 6K score was 120.1, this one should be around 115. I might just squeak in!

I would not judge a 6000 place team last week thinking he will not score a 100 this week. Case in point, I scored 119 and ranked in at 6150.This week I'm at 179.
I was not implying that there aren't going any 6000+ wk1 teams making the cut, only that there are going to be teams that did better in wk2 and ones that did worse in wk2. And congrats on your score. :thumbup:

i'm thinking it will be lower than 120 this week (with all the portis owners not getting that 30+ points).that said, i have 120 right now unless hilliard scores more than like 6 points tonight. Not looking too good.:::fingerscrossed:::
he saved me! brings me up to 135 or so....that should get me to next week.

The top ten QB's and RB's combined score dropped by 20 points each or 2 pts per man average. The overall scoring in the 4 leagues I am in is lower than last week.Not a lot of data but I can see the cutoff score being in the 114 range.

The top ten QB's and RB's combined score dropped by 20 points each or 2 pts per man average. The overall scoring in the 4 leagues I am in is lower than last week.Not a lot of data but I can see the cutoff score being in the 114 range.
114 sounds good to me... :bag:

not spending the time adding up, but :BradyJamal Lewis :thumbup: stephen daviscrap at WRcrumplerhopefully that will be enuf to make the cut :boxing:

165.9 for me this week!Oddly enough, I scored 165.2 last week. Onward and upward!Sensei
I think you've peaked too early--gotta save the good scores for later on!

Heck with all the scores people are posting on here the cutoff might be 140 this week :eek:
Yes, there are quite a lot of high scores this week, but for all of the high scores, I am willing to bet good money that there are more that are below 100. Given all the bad weeks going around from some of the top money players, I think it is safe to assume that many people scored below or at 100. Most of the high scorers had Jamal Lewis or Priest or Hasslebeck, etc. Take a look at the most owned list and you will see how many people will have low scores. 1700 people had Portis. Lelie was the highest owned WR.Percentages are in the favor that the lower scores will skew the average downward, no upward. And one more thing, would you brag on this thread if you scored under 100?

I think I got about 12 points from the Dallas D so my total is up to a respectable 140 or so. I feel pretty good about my chances, but next week is going to be a major test for my team.

Now that I can see the scores (work blocks the regular site) I am wondering what the cutoff was for Week 1? If I did it correctly:Week 1= 121.9Week 2= 119.4I don't know if I am still in it but considering how bad some of my projected starters have done (the human string bean- Pinkston) I am not all that unhappy.

Week 1 : 118.5Week 2 : 128.2 (if all the math is right)Be interesting to see how close the cut-off is. Me thinks I do be on the bubble......

168.0... Thanks for the post :thumbup: All my RBs were off, except Ahman, but solid WR and TE scores keeps me in the hunt! ;)

Price v. PerformanceJust looking at my 'starters' for this week, it cost me $113 for 160 points, roughly 71 cents per point. And nearly half of that went to Henry ($55 for 21.8 pts = $2.52 per pt).I wish I could sell off some of my 'studs.' :)Anybody think they'll make the cut with < $100?

got you beat by $8, & more then half went to Faulk for $66! :excited: 5 - Maddox66 - Faulk6 - Pittman8 - Hilliard6 - Rogers3 - Kennison3 - Jolley3 - Brown (PK)5 - TampaAlthough my total is a few points from $120, so I might not make the cut.

I got 141.9 from $63 this week.ramsey (6), davis (35), duckett (3), bryant (3), ferguson (4), streets (5), crumpler (3), stover (2), sf (2)

:eek: YIKES;-( looking at these scores I don't think I will make the cut. I am at 129.6.thanks to hilliard and collins putting me above the 120 line... I HOPE that is the cut off. I doubt it. I think alot of owners had Lewis or holmes. :wall:

140pts here ( I didnt bother with decimals.) GB the NE Def (25 points!)Just remember,.....its a marathon, not a sprint.

FBG's have never posted a time. It came out last week in the afternoon.Hopefully this week we won't crash their server.

:P Cool!! Feeling pretty solid with my 189.7!!Brady 25.5A. Green 22Dunn 13.6Toomer 25.6Plexiglass 24.5C. Johnson 21.1Crumpler 19.4Elam 13New England 25Finished 688 last week with 161.5 so overall in pretty good shape. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts with no "top-5" guys at any position. ;)

:P Cool!! Feeling pretty solid with my 189.7!!Brady 25.5A. Green 22Dunn 13.6Toomer 25.6Plexiglass 24.5C. Johnson 21.1Crumpler 19.4Elam 13New England 25Finished 688 last week with 161.5 so overall in pretty good shape. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts with no "top-5" guys at any position. ;)
Pretty damn good :thumbup: Only problem is, there is no over all. You could be the high scorer blowing everyone away week in and week out, but have one bad week, and it's "don't let the door hit you in the ase on the way out"Survivor style!Good job tho :thumbup:

I'm right around 190 :eek: with:BradyFaulkPittmanToomerGardnerDJaxBradyKasayNew England

If you didn't read in the other 15K thread, Joe has said the cut is at 122.1
WHEW! I was worried I didn't have any of the big RBs this week.025.5 Brady, Tom (NE) - 10 - $5017.0 Tomlinson, LaDainian (SD) - 6 - $71025.8 Williams, Moe (Min) - 6 - $7025.6 Toomer, Amani (NYG) - 4 - $24015.4 Johnson, Kevin (CLE) - 9 - $4011.9 Ferguson, Robert (GB) - 8 - $4005.2 Miller, Billy (Hou) - 5 - $3012.0 Stover, Matt (Bal) - 5 - $2025.0 New England - 10 - $4163.4 Total

Users who are viewing this thread