What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Liz Cheney “History is watching us.” (1 Viewer)

seriously you 2 , just put each other on ignore
it seems like every thread is you 2 just going back and forth with each knowing it comes to nothing
Board cop battle is kinda funny to watch sometimes.
it is so frustrating , its been going on for years
I just lurk and use the forum to catch up news and views from both sides in the US
As there are smart people from each side and I have learned alot over the years but damn there are a few that ruin it but not using the ignore function
Two sides of the same coin trying desperately to avoid that reality. My favs are the ones that know they are on ignore and still insist on replying.
I will highly disagree with the same coin stuff. If you ever see me just emoji laugh and really not discuss topics…let me know.
I'm not trying to change your mind....the "how" in derailing these threads isn't all that material to me.

it seems like every thread is you 2 just going back and forth with each knowing it comes to nothing
I just lurk and use the forum to catch up news and views from both sides in the US
As there are smart people from each side and I have learned alot over the years but damn there are a few that ruin it but not using the ignore function
Two sides of the same coin trying desperately to avoid that reality. My favs are the ones that know they are on ignore and still insist on replying.
I will highly disagree with the same coin stuff. If you ever see me just emoji laugh and really not discuss topics…let me know.
You're just as much to blame so quit acting all innocent. You pollute threads with this back and forth BS with way too many people.
Back and forth…yes. I do that. No i do not troll threads with emojis and personal BS that yiu see from birds.
I tend to take people at face value and respomd to oost and ask for opinions in topics. Ive never shied away from giving my own opinion though and I won’t.

I've never seen GB or RW discuss a topic. At best they'll give "great post" to someone else's contribution. I think of them as waterboys for the conservatives in here.

Sho' actually contributes; he just can't help himself from engaging with the waterboys. I'll say he's improved over the years, though.

You're just as much to blame so quit acting all innocent. You pollute threads with this back and forth BS with way too many people.
Back and forth…yes. I do that. No i do not troll threads with emojis and personal BS that yiu see from birds.
I tend to take people at face value and respomd to oost and ask for opinions in topics. Ive never shied away from giving my own opinion though and I won’t.
This is a forum where debate is to take place. Think you guys are being a little hard on Sho here. I understand his frustration and have seen some excellent questions posted that go unanswered by many Republicans here.

I've never seen GB or RW discuss a topic. At best they'll give "great post" to someone else's contribution. I think of them as waterboys for the conservatives in here.

Sho' actually contributes; he just can't help himself from engaging with the waterboys. I'll say he's improved over the years, though.
That’s great stuff, I love the Waterboy one of Sandlers best movie. :lmao:

I kind of view you in a similar roll as Tim’s towel boy as he is the leader of you alls Left agenda and you echo it when he’s tired.

It’s really simple though, if I view you as a high quality poster you get a detailed response if I have the time.

Sho likes to troll me, just not interesting to me or his non stop defend his side schtick and board cop everyone not on his side. Sorry, really boring to me which is why I’ve respectfully asked him many times to stop chasing be as he did to start this thread clogger. I’m not sensitive to emojis, please encourage him to use those instead of these painful off topic whining rants.

Let’s get back on topic of the recently voted out Cheney. If you want to know my views there it’s easy, my initial post was about someone who read my mind on it. Have a good one gents enjoy the weekend.

This is a forum where debate is to take place. Think you guys are being a little hard on Sho here. I understand his frustration and have seen some excellent questions posted that go unanswered by many Republicans here.
sho does take time to writes and defend his positions , I wont disagree with that
My point after all these years , he has to know that a few posters will never respond to his questions with answers but instead pot shots , post emoji to get a reaction out of him and he keeps going back to them and it ruins the thread for the rest of us
he needs to block them or just never ever respond to any of their posts or emoji's

Liz Cheney has become a caricature of herself in very short order. She has nothing else anymore so now she’s going to be the great republican who swoops in to save the day and eradicate all the “bad” republicans so us peons who can’t think for ourselves can be saved.

That’s how she comes across 100% to me and she can go _ _ _ _ herself for it.

Some incredible tap dancing going in here. Fred Astaire would be jealous.
Yes, by the side that's fallen for every single hoax the past 6 years. Some realize it was a GOP primary and Cheney got rolled because she put her personal hatred for Trump in front of representing her constituents.
Please be specific how she didn't represent her constituents.
It's really not that difficult. Most of them are Trump supporters and feel the J6 committee is a BS witch hunt that's not intended to get to the bottom of the Capitol protests on J6 but rather to prevent Trump from running again. She's admitted this. If it helps, try to imagine a Democrat defending Trump and then losing their primary and everyone going my god how could this have happened?
A populace rooted in being left alone making representative decisions based on feelings unfortunately elicits a head nod in the year 2022.

There are basically two kinds of voters these days: pro-Trump and anti-Trump. Splitting the anti-Trump vote in the general election would be a great idea only if you want Trump to win. Cheney does not want Trump to win. Therefore, she will not run third-party.
I'm not sure of that. Pro-Trump could be re-categorized as anti-liberal (i.e. Trumps biggest appeal is that he is willing to stick up against liberals). Her running 3rd party could split the anti-liberal vote - give people who detest Trump a place to go that isn't a democrat.
This is exactly how I see it. Remember, a decent % of the non-Trump R crowd are basically one-issue voters, abortion. If she's anti-abortion that gives them an outlet for their vote especially if they'd never vote D. I just don't see any Ds or Independents switching their vote from D to her knowing what that would mean.

Bring it Liz!
According to recent polling, in a two-way race, Biden beats Trump by four points.

In a three-way race that includes Liz Cheney, Trump beats Biden by eight points.

There are basically two kinds of voters these days: pro-Trump and anti-Trump. Splitting the anti-Trump vote in the general election would be a great idea only if you want Trump to win. Cheney does not want Trump to win. Therefore, she will not run third-party.
I'm not sure of that. Pro-Trump could be re-categorized as anti-liberal (i.e. Trumps biggest appeal is that he is willing to stick up against liberals). Her running 3rd party could split the anti-liberal vote - give people who detest Trump a place to go that isn't a democrat.
This is exactly how I see it. Remember, a decent % of the non-Trump R crowd are basically one-issue voters, abortion. If she's anti-abortion that gives them an outlet for their vote especially if they'd never vote D. I just don't see any Ds or Independents switching their vote from D to her knowing what that would mean.

Bring it Liz!
According to recent polling, in a two-way race, Biden beats Trump by four points.

In a three-way race that includes Liz Cheney, Trump beats Biden by eight points.

Does this surprise anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread