What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

London Fletcher (1 Viewer)

hotlanta

Footballguy
Is it time to drop this guy? He started off nicely with a 12 tackle game, but hasn't done anything since. Anybody know what's up?

hotlanta said:
Is it time to drop this guy? He started off nicely with a 12 tackle game, but hasn't done anything since. Anybody know what's up?
The Cowboys IIRC had 48 pass attempts last week versus only 10(?) rushing attempts. Andy Reid's Eagles couldn't run the ball without Westbrook, who was in and out of the game yesterday with a chest injury, and basically weren't converting any third downs after the first quarter to sustain drives. If you think that those two weeks are good indicators of what the future holds for Fletcher going forward, then by all means drop him.

Washington is not getting the tackle ops. I have a feeling once everything is in this week, they'll be ranked 31st in tackle opportunities.

Washington is not getting the tackle ops. I have a feeling once everything is in this week, they'll be ranked 31st in tackle opportunities.
Looking at their schedule coming up the next three weeks, they're playing vs. Rams, vs. Browns and @ Lions. These teams have combined for one win, and I'd expect them to be playing from behind which means that they won't be running a lot. After that stretch, they're playing vs. Steelers, vs. Cowboys, @ Seahawks, vs. Giants, @ Ravens. With the exception of the Seahawks game, I'd expect a lot of running.

Fletcher's playoff schedule is @ Ravens, @ Bengals and vs. Eagles (and @ 49'ers if you play week 17). That seems like a fairly mixed bag of teams regarding being run versus pass oriented.

Users who are viewing this thread