What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looting in Missouri after cops shoot 18 year old (1 Viewer)

County and State officials agree with the ACLU of Missouri that reporters are free to film and report and will no longer be harassed.

Reporters continue to be harassed.

Ferguson rioters harass, threaten reporters

FERGUSON, Missouri — Reporters trying to cover the renewed chaos in this town faced a new threat on Friday: the demonstrators themselves.

Print, video and photo-journalists were all repeatedly and aggressively threatened and harassed when attempting to photograph or videotape any of the looting or property destruction. Many of the demonstrators expressed concern about being identified by police or told reporters that the looting was none of their concern.

Police largely remained on the sidelines on Friday and into the dawn hours of Saturday morning as demonstrators descended on a number of businesses in Ferguson — pulling alcohol, lottery tickets, and merchandise from the vandalized stores.

Reporters were repeatedly and forcefully told to move away, turn around, put down their cameras or simply to leave the area when trying to get close enough to film the scenes of destruction and theft. Most reporters on the scene were simply recording the events as they unfolded — making no effort to interfere or interview participants in the rioting.

Many of the looters carried molotov cocktails and wore bandanas over their faces to conceal their identity. Multiple reporters said demonstrators made repeated threats about being armed or returning with weapons — but no journalist on the scene that POLITICO spoke with reported seeing a weapon.

The Washington Post’s Wesley Lowery reported on Twitter that one looter “just threatened to pull knife” on him and other reporter outside a liquor store that was being cleaned of inventory.

POLITICO tried to approach the same liquor store using an iPhone to record the mayhem when we were physically approached by a man who said: “Get that police s**t out of here. … This ain’t no show.”

In one instance, a masked demonstrator headed towards a beauty salon turned to a reporter for the International Business Times and told her to put the camera down and turn around. She did.

A crowd gathered near where local Fox 2 news reporter Elliott Davis and his news crew were set up — loudly and aggressively chanting “are you black?” over and over to the African-American reporter. When a Huffington Post reporter tried to approach them, she was also turned away.

The experience of being aggressively confronted and sometimes threatened over photographing and video-recording the riots was common enough that most reporters on scene huddled in small groups far away from the actual theft, vandalism and rioting.

Many veteran photographers wore helmets — fearful of being hit by flying objects or rubbery bullets. (Police did not fire rubber bullets, though the Associated Press reported that tear gas was briefly deployed.) Some reporters wore gas masks.

At least one print reporter removed the camera he was carrying from his neck and returned it to his car because of the harassment and intimidation. In other cases, print journalists were forced to repeatedly insist that their iPhones or other smartphones were not recording to demonstrations who confronted them.

It’s a marked change from earlier in the week, when it was police officers who demanded that the media stay out of the area of the protests.

Washington Post’s Lowery and Huffington Post reporter Ryan Reilly were arrested earlier this week after video-recording the police despite orders not to. The official explanation for the arrest was trespassing but both were released without charges.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri won an agreement on Friday with county and state officials that both members of the public and journalists could film and document ongoing protests.

The agreement came just one day after the ACLU filed a lawsuit over the issue.
Eli Rosenberg, a reporter for KMBC in Kansas City, meanwhile tweeted that an unknown assailant delivered four punches to the face of his cameraman.

"Paramedics say (the cameraman) will feel it in the morning, but should be okay," Rosenberg tweeted. (link)
:topcat:

So yesterday morning the police chief felt it was smart to release the incident report and video from the store robbery but not the incident report from the shooting. Still no incident report release from the shooting.
Is this still the case?

If not, have to file a public records lawsuit, hopefully that's been done.
No incident report yet, but it is hilarious that people in here are talking about one like it will clear things up--it will essentially be the officer's first brief in his defense case.

Many FOIA lawsuits were filed days ago for tons of stuff but the only thing released so far is the video and incident of the store report which the police chief said he HAD to release because so many media were demanding it (the media of course all responded: "what video of a store robbery? We werent asking for that."). Nothing coming out but officer name and stuff that criminalizes Brown so far.
I agree. It's undeniably public record and needs to be released. One thing that could come out of it is whether there's any mention of the officer suspecting Brown for the robbery, it may not. I'd also be really curious about when and how it was finalized.
Oh, it will definitely claim that the officer knew Brown was a suspect in a violent crime, and probably that he thought he was armed. It will also claim Brown rapidly and rabidly approached and attacked the shy officer, pummeled him within an inch of his life, bit him, reached into the car and unsnapped his holster, loaded the officer's gun, and then tried to shoot the officer, who sadly and with incredible regret and remorse had to shoot Brown from one foot or so away, etc., after the officer tried everything in his power to stop Brown's self destructive behavior, tried to pray with him and sing kumbaya, but regrettably Brown rebutted him at every stage of the officer's peacemaking efforts.

Actually, I am pretty sure I just wrote the eventual incident report we will see. Just imagine that Geggiracist wrote it and that is probably what we will see.

Where is the link to the Ferg police chief presser where the reporter names the correct officer before it was made public? I believe it was posted in this thread.

There was no robbery. It would be a shoplifting charge. Misdemeanor theft.
:lmao:
Ok Christo, I suppose the DA could have trumped up a felony robbery charge, but he'd never be convicted of a felony. Not even with a Public Pretender.
I always thought shoplifting was something one did surreptitously not brazenly in front of the store owner. I thought shoplifting was sneaking items out of the store through slight of hand. In this instance the robber made no attempt to conceal the item. He took it, looked right at the store owner, shoved the man half his size aside, and when the man objected he came back towards him, threw out his chest in a challenge, and then strolled out of the store. That is a strong arm robbery. The item was taken by force. If one were to have a P.D. try to plead it down a Prosecutor might reduce it to shoplifting or misdemeanor theft with a misdemeanor battery charge as well. I emphasize might.I am going to submit that my opinion on this matter carries some weight given my profession and experience.
That's all I was really trying to get at. This case would never even go before a jury. There would have been a plea to lesser charges, the da pads his conviction rate, the kid doesn't end up w a felony on his record. Let's remember the kid is 18, and doesn't have a criminal record, nobody was hurt and it was some cigars. No way he gets a felony.

Where is the link to the Ferg police chief presser where the reporter names the correct officer before it was made public? I believe it was posted in this thread.
Also did Anonymous have the right name all along?
The first name was wrong, the second name was right. A reporter asked the chief about the names. When he mentioned the second name released, the chief was visibly uneasy, and tried to deflect it. It was posted in this thread somewhere.

Oh, it will definitely claim that the officer knew Brown was a suspect in a violent crime, and probably that he thought he was armed. It will also claim Brown rapidly and rabidly approached and attacked the shy officer, pummeled him within an inch of his life, bit him, reached into the car and unsnapped his holster, loaded the officer's gun, and then tried to shoot the officer, who sadly and with incredible regret and remorse had to shoot Brown from one foot or so away, etc., after the officer tried everything in his power to stop Brown's self destructive behavior, tried to pray with him and sing kumbaya, but regrettably Brown rebutted him at every stage of the officer's peacemaking efforts.
Actually, I am pretty sure I just wrote the eventual incident report we will see. Just imagine that Geggiracist wrote it and that is probably what we will see.
Agreed. The officer will have to justify the shooting so I expect the police report to be the version of events that is absolutely most beneficial to the officer... plus some.

Agreed. The officer will have to justify the shooting so I expect the police report to be the version of events that is absolutely most beneficial to the officer... plus some.
It's almost like the PD works for the Obama administration.... :mellow:

Ok Christo, I suppose the DA could have trumped up a felony robbery charge, but he'd never be convicted of a felony. Not even with a Public Pretender.
I always thought shoplifting was something one did surreptitously not brazenly in front of the store owner. I thought shoplifting was sneaking items out of the store through slight of hand. In this instance the robber made no attempt to conceal the item. He took it, looked right at the store owner, shoved the man half his size aside, and when the man objected he came back towards him, threw out his chest in a challenge, and then strolled out of the store. That is a strong arm robbery. The item was taken by force. If one were to have a P.D. try to plead it down a Prosecutor might reduce it to shoplifting or misdemeanor theft with a misdemeanor battery charge as well. I emphasize might.I am going to submit that my opinion on this matter carries some weight given my profession and experience.
That's all I was really trying to get at.
Liar

The police switched to a softer friendlier approach, and then nighttime looting and rioting started back up. Maybe the more heavy handed-approach, which was heavily criticized, is necessary to protect Ferguson's business owners' interests and residents' safety.

The police switched to a softer friendlier approach, and then nighttime looting and rioting started back up. Maybe the more heavy handed-approach, which was heavily criticized, is necessary to protect Ferguson's business owners' interests and residents' safety.
Or maybe, just maybe, the heavy handed approach was criticized because it was used against peaceful protesters?

Or maybe, just maybe, the heavy handed approach was criticized because it was used against peaceful protesters?
Until Ferguson, I had never seen "peaceful protesters" throw molotov cocktails.

Lol

Yeah, that is one way to look at it. Another is that there was almost no looting for days after the initial night of protest, while the Ferguson PD attacked peaceful protestors night after night, and then the Ferguson PD were pulled out and a more thoughtful approach was taken and the first night was peaceful. Then the Ferguson PD hamhandedly released a video yesterday criminalizing Brown and tried to (apparently falsely) connect it to Brown before backing off that claim (and they didnt even tell Capt Johnson, who was now in charge of policing the community, that they were releasing the video--he found out about the existence of that video on the news that morning as they released it). And then that night there were some more incidents of looting.

I already said that my wife is a rural carrier. I have an interest in what happens, especially when it comes to union contracts. If you would have dug a little deeper, you would have found a post of mine on that website that states my wife works for the Post Office. Not very good police work there Columbo.

As far as chasing people, you should do some more research. I would love to find a way to make a bet. If you had any money, I'd take everything you have. Not only did we apprehend shoplifters, but we also used handcuffs on shoplifters at JCPenney's. I'm sure you'll call that BS too. I also know people at other retail stores here in town and they are still making apprehensions. Some places have made a change to diversion, but not all.

You should probably quit while you're behind.
My wife worked in LP at both Target and BB. They were strictly forbidden to try and apprehend a shoplifter. They were allowed to approach them, and ask them, but not physically apprehend them. This goes back to the 90's. Not sure when you worked in LP, but PitBull is spot on with what he said.
I already agreed that Target no longer apprehends shoplifters. They changed their rules sometime in the mid-90's after I left. BB puts their LP at the front desk, they are more of a door greeter than loss prevention. I know there are stores that don't chase or physically apprehend shoplifters any longer. But there are stores that still do. Usually the policy and procedures state they can pursue if the suspect can be apprehended in a quick and safe manner, and within a reasonable distance.

If retail stores no longer apprehend shoplifters, then how are people being charged with shoplifting?

No physical altercation in this video. Doesn't look like they are using handcuffs either.

Canada, and questionable whether those are actually in house LP guys or Undercover Cops. I'm betting on the latter.

I'd take that bet. This is common occurrence for LP, especially in a mall setting. Also, the Mall Security guy wouldn't have stepped in at the end, if those were actual off duty cops.

No need to worry about stupid criminals that have no regards for LP personnel.

Oh look, Canada Again! And, I guarantee if that LP person was employed by a large company he isn't anymore.

Again, you miss the point. There are people in this world that will do anything to escape a shoplifting charge

Here is another

Cops.

Proof?

Who would stab a Loss Prevention Agent?

Pretty sure that LP guy doesn't have a job after that one.

See my above comment about regard for LP agents.
Nobody said they aren't apprehending. I'm saying you are full of #### in general about the risk of your job, or that you are chasing and scuffling with criminals so many times as to need a career change. It ain't happening. You are apprehending people a lot. People who throw their arms up and quit as soon as you meet them at the front door. You aren't apprehending people who put up any kind of fight, because you would lose your job. Please refer to my first post.
Yep. Most people will drop what they have if you confront them, and threaten to call the police. If they take off running out the door, you let them go. Try to get a license plate number. They're already on tape. Slap their photo in the local crimestoppers database, or show it on the news. The police will find them. We've all seen the videos of people trying to be parking lot heroes. When that happens, the employee is usually fired like Pitbull said.
Bolded depends on the companies policies. Which you two seem to want to throw a blanket statement out that all companies prohibit detention, chasing, and handcuffing.

At my current company I don't work in the stores,(although I will be on Black Friday) I work in distribution where I handle internal theft and safety issues. But I was able to look at the LP policy and procedure manual this morning.

It states clearly that they are allowed to pursue shoplifters within the boundaries of company property. It also states that they are allowed to use handcuffs when a shoplifter fails to comply with requests to return to the store, or attempts to run. This manual was updated in the last 6 months, so it is current policy.

I would guess I have apprehended, or been involved in the apprehension of 500+ shoplifters in my career. Probably, 50-75 of them ran or fought with me. I've tackled, chased, and handcuffed lots of people. Never once in my career have I been written up for my actions. (much less fired) Two Christmases ago, my boss and I tackled a kid outside the mall entrance at JCPenney's. He tried to wear out a leather jacket. When we stopped him, he took off the jacket and started to bolt. We took out a small Christmas tree and metal sign as we tackled him. Not a peep from the Mall, Mall Security, or my bosses boss.

Something that you forgot to take into consideration with your reference to technology is that companies see it as a way to have less staff in the LP department. Cameras make it easier for one person to watch an entire store. It doesn't make it easier to apprehend a shoplifter. In the old days, we would have 2 or 3 people walking the floor and available during an apprehension. Being outnumbered was a deterrent for a shoplifter to fight or run. This is part of the reason I feel things are getting worse.

If you guys want to keep mucking up this thread, we can. I'm yet to hear any real proof from you guys that confirms I'm full of ####.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol
they did not throw Molotov Cocktails, they were throwing back the gas canisters that the cops were using.

Lol
See the post above, guys

I already said that my wife is a rural carrier. I have an interest in what happens, especially when it comes to union contracts. If you would have dug a little deeper, you would have found a post of mine on that website that states my wife works for the Post Office. Not very good police work there Columbo.

As far as chasing people, you should do some more research. I would love to find a way to make a bet. If you had any money, I'd take everything you have. Not only did we apprehend shoplifters, but we also used handcuffs on shoplifters at JCPenney's. I'm sure you'll call that BS too. I also know people at other retail stores here in town and they are still making apprehensions. Some places have made a change to diversion, but not all.

You should probably quit while you're behind.
My wife worked in LP at both Target and BB. They were strictly forbidden to try and apprehend a shoplifter. They were allowed to approach them, and ask them, but not physically apprehend them. This goes back to the 90's. Not sure when you worked in LP, but PitBull is spot on with what he said.
I already agreed that Target no longer apprehends shoplifters. They changed their rules sometime in the mid-90's after I left. BB puts their LP at the front desk, they are more of a door greeter than loss prevention. I know there are stores that don't chase or physically apprehend shoplifters any longer. But there are stores that still do. Usually the policy and procedures state they can pursue if the suspect can be apprehended in a quick and safe manner, and within a reasonable distance. If retail stores no longer apprehend shoplifters, then how are people being charged with shoplifting?

Ok Mr Super hero. You're so full of #### you actually believe the sperg coming out of your mouth. I'd probably glorify my life to if I was a mail man who also worked mall security.

Lol
See the post above, guys
So the picture is proof that molotov cocktails were never thrown? Interesting perspective you have. Either way, until Ferguson I had never seen "peaceful protesters" throw flaming gas canisters. Would hate to see what they are capable of if they were not peaceful.

Lol
they did not throw Molotov Cocktails, they were throwing back the gas canisters that the cops were using.
Yeah, I believe that.

Ok Mr Super hero. You're so full of #### you actually believe the sperg coming out of your mouth.I'd probably glorify my life to if I was a mail man who also worked mall security.
I guess we know why you ended up in prison. Not the brightest bulb on the tree, are you?

Isn't the video important because Ferguson is likely under the impression the cop is taking him down for the robbery? Ferguson may have reacted to the cop in a much different manner as opposed to him just walking down the street on a normal day.

Not saying the actions of the cop were justified or not. Don't know enough yet nor likely ever will. Just that the cop ran into an altercation with someone who just robbed a liquor store and it went sideways.

The video is important because it may show Ferguson's state of mind.
Either way, the entire town of Brown is reeling.

Last edited:
A little surprised some shop owners haven't taken to defending their stors with guns given the lack of effective police help. (Or maybe they have).

Also, a good many of these stores being looted are black owned.
They mentioned on CNN some Meat Market store the owner and family were standing outside with rifles and handguns to protect their own store.
Photo of that here:https://twitter.com/GeorgeSells/status/500593969861242881/photo/1
Racially integrated group there no less.

If this keeps up I'd say it's time for property owners to start exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. As noted above they won't be getting compensation for all this, though maybe insurance coverage will kick in, so there's that.
Never understood what is meant by this. The 2nd Amendment gives you the right to have a firearm. It doesn't give you the right to use it at your own discretion.

timschochet said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Jim11 said:
PitbullTD said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
A little surprised some shop owners haven't taken to defending their stors with guns given the lack of effective police help. (Or maybe they have).

They mentioned on CNN some Meat Market store the owner and family were standing outside with rifles and handguns to protect their own store.
Photo of that here:https://twitter.com/GeorgeSells/status/500593969861242881/photo/1

If this keeps up I'd say it's time for property owners to start exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. As noted above they won't be getting compensation for all this, though maybe insurance coverage will kick in, so there's that.
Never understood what is meant by this. The 2nd Amendment gives you the right to have a firearm. It doesn't give you the right to use it at your own discretion.
I agree, I also agree with Ghost Rider's comments further up.

But when law enforcement fails to protect the next step is protecting one's person and property yourself. It's a fundamental right and this situation is one example why it is exists.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
Yet people wonder why race relations just keep getting worse.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Greggity said:
Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
Lol
See the post above, guys
So the picture is proof that molotov cocktails were never thrown? Interesting perspective you have. Either way, until Ferguson I had never seen "peaceful protesters" throw flaming gas canisters. Would hate to see what they are capable of if they were not peaceful.
Gas canisters first, then molotovs later, maybe.

Did you wonder about where the tear gas canisters came from, smart people that you obviously are?

timschochet said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Jim11 said:
PitbullTD said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:

But when law enforcement fails to protect the next step is protecting one's person and property yourself. It's a fundamental right and this situation is one example why it is exists.
You may still be prosecuted afterwards

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
More looting and rioting should help.....

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
As will tear gas and military weaponry!

timschochet said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Jim11 said:
PitbullTD said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yes if you do something illegal. Standing in your store at your store front with your legally owned weapon and ensuring no one comes in without permission would not be illegal.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
In RESPONSE to looting, rioting and general lawlessness......

timschochet said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Jim11 said:
PitbullTD said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yes if you do something illegal. Standing in your store at your store front with your legally owned weapon and ensuring no one comes in without permission would not be illegal.
Agreed.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
No way that could ever go wrong!

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
Do you propose the police and business owners just stand by like this :mellow: while people do what they like?

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
Do you propose the police and business owners just stand by like this :mellow: while people do what they like?
No. Are you really proposing using assault rifles, snipers and armored vehicles against looters?

But again Saints it's not as clear as you make it. Suppose you stand outside your store with a rifle, and someone approaches. You THINK the person is threatening you, so you fire your rifle and the guy dies. Do you have the fundamental right to do this? I'm not sure what the law says, but I would think not.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
Worse? Call me crazy, but for some reason I believe that it was worse when white people could own black people.

The Gov just put a 12am curfew in place. Should end well.
BREAKING NEWS: Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon declares a state of emergency and is implementing a curfew in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson where Michael Brown was killed by a police officer a week ago.

But again Saints it's not as clear as you make it. Suppose you stand outside your store with a rifle, and someone approaches. You THINK the person is threatening you, so you fire your rifle and the guy dies. Do you have the fundamental right to do this? I'm not sure what the law says, but I would think not.
Tim - what's legal is legal. What's illegal is illegal. Shooting someone without cause is what this is all about.

Lots of people around here defended their homes and businesses after Katrina, it's been done appropriately. We also had an incident where the NOPD seized a man's guns and arrested him for sitting on his porch with his gun. He later sued to get his guns back and for damages and he won, in federal court no less.

Underachievers said:
msommer said:
Gary Coal Man said:
No. Are you really proposing using assault rifles, snipers and armored vehicles against looters?
I take it you won't be a fan of Obamas martial law....

PitbullTD said:
Ditkaless Wonders said:
PitbullTD said:
Christo said:
PitbullTD said:
That's all I was really trying to get at. This case would never even go before a jury. There would have been a plea to lesser charges, the da pads his conviction rate, the kid doesn't end up w a felony on his record. Let's remember the kid is 18, and doesn't have a criminal record, nobody was hurt and it was some cigars. No way he gets a felony.
I disagree. If he gets an offer, and if he is smart enough to take the offer, then he gets off with two misdemeanors, likely involving some jail time, but not prison time. If he does not the case goes to trial and it is a slam dunk conviction and he takes a felony. In my experience lots of folks will turn down a plea agreement that involves some jail time, hoping to roll the dice and get off. I place the odd right around 50% that the average kid in his place takes the deal, does 30 days jail with maybe another 150 suspended upon no similar violations for a year.

The act is clearly a felony.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Todd Andrews said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Todd Andrews said:
So yesterday morning the police chief felt it was smart to release the incident report and video from the store robbery but not the incident report from the shooting. Still no incident report release from the shooting.
Is this still the case?

No incident report yet, but it is hilarious that people in here are talking about one like it will clear things up--it will essentially be the officer's first brief in his defense case.

Many FOIA lawsuits were filed days ago for tons of stuff but the only thing released so far is the video and incident of the store report which the police chief said he HAD to release because so many media were demanding it (the media of course all responded: "what video of a store robbery? We werent asking for that."). Nothing coming out but officer name and stuff that criminalizes Brown so far.
I agree. It's undeniably public record and needs to be released. One thing that could come out of it is whether there's any mention of the officer suspecting Brown for the robbery, it may not. I'd also be really curious about when and how it was finalized.
I dont think it is uncommon at all for Police to not give out full reports until investigations have been completed. I went to my local police department once to get one and had to wait a while since I was told it was under investigation. I filled out a form paid a copy charge and stamp charge. 3 months later it arrived. This was a minor theft case that I was just curious about since I had known the person robbed.

In five years if they hadnt released it, it would be a clear violation. This early in the game? I am pretty sure the law allows them to do exactly what they are doing.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Todd Andrews said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Todd Andrews said:
Is this still the case?

I dont think it is uncommon at all for Police to not give out full reports until investigations have been completed. I went to my local police department once to get one and had to wait a while since I was told it was under investigation. I filled out a form paid a copy charge and stamp charge. 3 months later it arrived. This was a minor theft case that I was just curious about since I had known the person robbed.

In five years if they hadnt released it, it would be a clear violation. This early in the game? I am pretty sure the law allows them to do exactly what they are doing.
This is an incident report, not the whole investigative file we're talking here. Not preaching gospel because I don't know, but I don't think they have a right to withhold it. Public agencies state and federal do all sorts of things but typically the law gives something like 3 days (which is what it is LA). Most people don't sue under public records laws because it's not worth it, but newspapers, journalists and citizens' groups do though and almost always win. I don't think your PD had the right to do what they did.

The Gov just put a 12am curfew in place. Should end well.
BREAKING NEWS: Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon declares a state of emergency and is implementing a curfew in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson where Michael Brown was killed by a police officer a week ago.
oh boy.....I've got a real bad feeling about this...
They asked the Highway Patrol Captain if they were gonna bring the tanks and tear gas out to enforce it, and he said the only method they will use is commumication. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread