What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loser draft pick awards so far. (1 Viewer)

Fournette, dalvin cook, keenan allen, jordan howard, lesean, Fitzgerald, drake, amari, josh gordon, hogan, baldwin, delanie.  Sadly enough--in my 16 teamer--I have four of those guys. Uggh.  

Let's not forget the QB position.  The consensus top 5 going into drafts were Rodgers, Watson, Wilson, Newton, and Brady.  Rodgers is currently QB11 in my league, right behind Blake Bortles.  Wilson is QB20, and was just thrown to the waiver wire.  Brady is QB14, behind Andy Dalton.  Newton is QB15, but at least he already had his bye.  The only QB of this group in the top 10 is Watson, at QB5.  I see no silver lining for Wilson, making him the biggest QB bust to me.

Fournette at the end of the first in both my leagues hurt.

I took keenan allen over michael thomas.

I begrudgingly drafted Thielen and Fitz at the turn in one league, not liking either.  Weird how things turn out.

jordan howard has to be in top3, he's been bad and you cant even blame injury. when my 3rd round pick came i was debating between lamar miller and drake... both proved to be atrocious

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread