What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Manti Te'o's girlfriend who died... (1 Viewer)

Listen to this interview from him with Jim Rome (starting at the 4 minute mark where he starts talking about her) and tell me he wasn't in on it in some way: Link
At about 5:30...Rome: Tell me about her. What was she like?Manti: Man, I can't describer her...

I'm going to wait until more facts come out and we get a clearer picture of who was deceiving whom, but this certainly explains some of his lackluster play and media participation vs. Alabama.
What more facts do you need?
Its easier for me to come up with a reason that makes sense (to me) that a random individual or group of individuals would seek out Te'o for an elaborate hoax versus Te'o perpetuating such a hoax upon others. So I'll wait to find out which is true and accept the whichever is the truth.
I pray to God you dont actually believe that
Seems you believe in your myths and I believe in mine.

Holy christ, the Twitter account @LennayKay is now active. It is retweeting things Teo had tweeted to her (?) from 125 days and 70 days ago. Find this.

I'm going to wait until more facts come out and we get a clearer picture of who was deceiving whom, but this certainly explains some of his lackluster play and media participation vs. Alabama.
Holy Damn...the domers now have an excuse for his play?Unreal how thick those homer glasses are...

From 70 days ago @MTeo_5 "I miss you!" From 37 mins ago @LennaKay "I miss you too Snugglebunny"I guess if the account we deleted for long enough, someone could re-register it. Just plain weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to this interview from him with Jim Rome (starting at the 4 minute mark where he starts talking about her) and tell me he wasn't in on it in some way: Link
At about 5:30...Rome: Tell me about her. What was she like?Manti: Man, I can't describer her...
:lmao: That part is unbelievable. There is a long, awkward pause as T'eo is trying to come up with a way to describe his imaginary girlfriend, then he says "I can't describe her." There is absolutely no way that T'eo was not in on this hoax.

This reminds me of my hot girlfriend in Canada I used to brag to my buddies about in middle school. Totally got to 2nd base at summer camp...er a baseball game...er a soccer tournament...I mean, at the pool at her grandma's house. Yeah.
That girl was slut city
This reminds me of my hot girlfriend in Canada I used to brag to my buddies about in middle school. Totally got to 2nd base at summer camp...er a baseball game...er a soccer tournament...I mean, at the pool at her grandma's house. Yeah.
You also knew Sarah Jennings? :confused:
:hot: Keep your scummy paws off my hot, fake, Canuck girlfriend.
How is Amburger, btw?

How big of a thank you note does Lance Armstrong send to Te'o for helping people move on to the next crazy lying athlete so quickly?

So they insinuate that Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is his special friend? Ronaiah Tuiasosopo was shown to be responsible for the photos used.

@SeinfeldToday: Elaine finds herself at the center of a controversy when a college football star uses her photo as a picture of his fake dead girlfriend.

:lmao: That part is unbelievable. There is a long, awkward pause as T'eo is trying to come up with a way to describe his imaginary girlfriend, then he says "I can't describe her." There is absolutely no way that T'eo was not in on this hoax.
You know, the wierd thing is that during the NC game they asked him about it. I remember thinking it was weird that he didn't talk about the girlfriend much. Very strange.

Meh. She's like a 7 on the Offdee Fake Girlfriend scale.He could do better.

It appears the Notre Dame pr department forgot about this interview before that bogus statement. T'eo nearly in tears refering to her as his best friend. You can't make this stuff up. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread