What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Chmura Says (1 Viewer)

packersfan

Footballguy
I'm not sure how tight Chewie and Favre are these days but Chmura said today on Milwaukee radio that he believes there's a 95% chance that Favre will retire. I've been saying for several weeks I expect Favre to retire so I would agree with Chewie's assessment.

I knew I should've put in a request to save the Chewie/babysitting jokes and Chewie/Prom Night jokes for another thread. :D

I remember when Chewie was at White's funeral and it was the first time he had seen Favre in years. I don't think Chewie has any inside info at all...just his guess.

It was a hot tub interview apparently. American Chewie is still one of the best nicknames evah!

A female friend of mine approached Chmura in a bar while he played for the Packers to get an autograph for her husband.....She said to him, "Can I ask you for a favor?"He replied......"no, I won't sign your underwear"What a tool!

Users who are viewing this thread