What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Massachusetts teacher killed by student. No gun used. (1 Viewer)

glock said:
Soooo, this poor girls death becomes fodder for FFA comedy because she was sliced and diced to death with a box cutter rather than dying at the hands of some gunman.

Nicely played, OP. :(
What did I do? I posted nothing but facts.

Truth be told, when I first heard about this story, I assumed the kid used a gun to commit the crime. After the shootings in Sparks NV, the day before, I again was asking "where are these kids getting guns to commit crimes" It wasn't until I read this article that I found out a gun was not used.

I am flattered that you think I control the FFA fodder. I don't. But thanks anyway.
Stop.
Stop what? You're the one making assumptions.

Did you read the rest of my post, or where you too busy bolding out the first line?
I see nothing wrong with your post. Don't worry about what others think. Low numbers don't always mean they are right.
:o How DARE you!

KC- you posted this article as "Massachusetts teacher killed by student. No gun used."

If "No gun used" wasn't your effort to make a "pro-gun" statement in a thread about a poor 24 year old teacher who died a horrible death at the hands of her killer, than mon apologies.

It kinda wound up going that route...
Do you equally condemn those that quickly use a death to make pro-gun control statements?
No, because enough gun owners apparently don't know how to control their guns. Damn things keep ending up in the hands of people who kill people.
Ok, so you're only against deaths being used for political agendas when it doesn't match your political agenda. Got it.
Political? Given the number of deaths by gun that we have to deal with as a society as opposed to all of those deaths by box cutter I can sleep at nights...

Edited to add that I for one wouldn't go posting threads that make use of people's untimely demises just to score political points. It's kinda douchey. So, yea, I'd be inclined to point that out in any thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares? Why is this still polluting CNN front page? It's been there for over 24 hours now. Is it because they have a picture of her with a one shoulder off dress where she looks sorta hot?

Is this going to be a nancy grace wall to wall coverage event?
Sorry, once the Jody Arias trial wrapped up, it's all downhill. Sell, sell, sell!
:goodposting: I predicted that would be their peak.

Can anyone give me a good reason why we don't execute this POS?

Who cares? Why is this still polluting CNN front page? It's been there for over 24 hours now. Is it because they have a picture of her with a one shoulder off dress where she looks sorta hot?

Sorry, once the Jody Arias trial wrapped up, it's all downhill. Sell, sell, sell!

Well, technically, Nancy Grace hasn't committed any crimes.

glock said:
Soooo, this poor girls death becomes fodder for FFA comedy because she was sliced and diced to death with a box cutter rather than dying at the hands of some gunman.

Truth be told, when I first heard about this story, I assumed the kid used a gun to commit the crime. After the shootings in Sparks NV, the day before, I again was asking "where are these kids getting guns to commit crimes" It wasn't until I read this article that I found out a gun was not used.

I am flattered that you think I control the FFA fodder. I don't. But thanks anyway.
Stop.

Did you read the rest of my post, or where you too busy bolding out the first line?
I see nothing wrong with your post. Don't worry about what others think. Low numbers don't always mean they are right.

KC- you posted this article as "Massachusetts teacher killed by student. No gun used."

If "No gun used" wasn't your effort to make a "pro-gun" statement in a thread about a poor 24 year old teacher who died a horrible death at the hands of her killer, than mon apologies.

Like I said, you are make assumptions. If you knew anything about me, you would know I've posted against violence. Whether it was my DUI thread or in response to giving a Peeping Tom a beat down. I've also posted that while I own guns, I would gladly give them all up, if the government could guarantee that all guns are off the streets.

It's not a gun issue, it's not a knife issue. But, I didn't want it to get passed over, like the Nevada shooting threads. That's why I put "no gun used" in the title.

So, quit trying to label me.

glock said:

Stop.

Like I said, you are make assumptions. If you knew anything about me, you would know I've posted against violence. Whether it was my DUI thread or in response to giving a Peeping Tom a beat down. I've also posted that while I own guns, I would gladly give them all up, if the government could guarantee that all guns are off the streets.

It's not a gun issue, it's not a knife issue. But, I didn't want it to get passed over, like the Nevada shooting threads. That's why I put "no gun used" in the title.

So, quit trying to label me.
Like I said, "mon apologies."

glock said:

Stop.

To be fair, it doesn't mean you're always wrong, either. Didn't mean it to come off as an attack.

glock said:

Stop.

To be fair, it doesn't mean you're always wrong, either. Didn't mean it to come off as an attack.
Actually? I'm always right. Especially when I change my mind.

glock said:

My take was that you simply posted a current news event of another school-related murder, which didn't happen to be via a shooting. Unfortunately, the postings rather quickly reflected a tone that not everyone appreciated, given the fact that a young teacher, you know, died.

Well, technically, Nancy Grace hasn't committed any crimes.
Good one. :thumbup:

Now let's execute this killer. He's wasting everyone's time.

I will repeat EXACTLY what I wrote after the Newtown shooting:

I don't believe that universal background checks for firearms would have prevented this crime, but Im for them anyhow, since they will reduce overall crime.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't believe that universal background checks for firearms would have prevented this crime, but Im for them anyhow, since they will reduce overall crime.
What. The. ****

glock said:

Not that it is a good excuse, but it is more mocking of the left who constantly politicize these killings before the body is even cold.
Yeah, because the NRA doesn't have press releases ready to go before the end of the day, right? Left or right, everyone politicizes these situations.

:confused:
After the Newtown shootings everyone was arguing for background checks. That was absurd because it would not have prevented that crime, anymore than it would have prevented THIS crime (since in this one no gun was used!) but I still believe in background checks.

After the Newtown shootings everyone was arguing for background checks. That was absurd because it would not have prevented that crime, anymore than it would have prevented THIS crime (since in this one no gun was used!) but I still believe in background checks.
Still don't get it.

Tim.....?

http://nypost.com/2013/10/24/student-confesses-murder-to-cops/

NY Post says he had a crush on her and speculates she spurned his advances...

The NY Post is also being sued for putting pictures of two random Arabs on their frontpage because they had backpacks on at the Boston Marathon, falsely accusing them of being the bombers, so take it with a grain of salt.
That's what I would have guessed. He still needs executed promptly.
Agreed, if you are capable of slicing your teachers throat with a box cutter at 14, no rehab will ever help you & you'll always be a danger to society... Unfortunately there is no execution for minors... So instead this POS will cost the MA taxpayers $2-3MM over the next 60 years.

Still don't get it.
OK. Never mind. I was trying to make the point that while I don't agree with many gun owners about UBS, I DO agree that politicians will often politicize gun crimes and it's not really fair.

Still don't get it.
OK. Never mind. I was trying to make the point that while I don't agree with many gun owners about UBS, I DO agree that politicians will often politicize gun crimes and it's not really fair.
So what?

Still don't get it.
Enough

It is my fervent hope that Nancy Grace falls victim to the very sort of killing that she would cover incessantly.

It is my fervent hope that Nancy Grace falls victim to the very sort of killing that she would cover incessantly.
I'd just be satisfied if she was off the air. I don't wish her dead. :confused:

We'd both be happy in my scenario.

:lmao:

Well, failing that, this was pretty good revenge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPY7b35vF4

Users who are viewing this thread