What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 DRAFT THREAD (Cumulative) (1 Viewer)

After rene picks, I'll take Eddie Royal and if rene grabbed him, then I'll take Chris Cooley.

Please send PM to Sinrman, thanks.

After rene picks, I'll take Eddie Royal and if rene grabbed him, then I'll take Chris Cooley.

Please send PM to Sinrman, thanks.
All good. Sorry fellas. Went to bed dead tired and slept much longer then anticipated! First time in forever I've come even remotely close to timing out.

Ruffrodys is at work, I let him know that he is up, but I don't expect a pick until he gets home at 5:30.

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date....If I hear anything I will post it.

3.11 (43) - Chad Ochocinco, WR, CIN (8)

my apologies for the hold-up fella's....got hung up late at work.

Pm's out...

Norris PM'd me a list:

he takes:

NORRIS

3.16 Roy Williams

4.01 Kevin Smith

pm'ing mr balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.4 TE Greg Olson

edit: settle down edit police nerds, just had my pick # wrong. changed from 4.3 to 4.4

Last edited by a moderator:
going to sleep. When I'm up somebody give me Chris Cooley and if he gets taken, Kellen Winslow Jr.. Please ship PM to next person, tyvm. :shrug: :sleep:

4.14 RB Marshawn Lynch

:lmao: Not sure what to think about this and when a good time it to draft time. But it's the kind of pick that can really pay off. Hopefully, I can absorb the hit for the first 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread