What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 DRAFT THREAD (Cumulative) (1 Viewer)

Personal issues aside...we're all pretty sure he meant WR and it seems petty not to see it that way.
I've got absolutely no personal issues with Norris. I'm actually glad he's in this draft. All that aside, I really don't think he meant WR Chris Henry. He specifically typed WR before Steve Smith and he specifically typed RB before Chris Henry. Nothing petty about it. I'm not sure he meant anything except what he typed in his post. Why do you think we're all pretty sure he meant the WR? It's not like he PM'd his list to somebody else who could have made a mistake. He picked the dude on his own.
Sorry. I thought you were one of the people who didn't want Norris in. So you sure he meant the 3rd RB on Tenn. The one who is never being drafted. The one who had one carry last year? Then one who might be on the hot seat of being cut? Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he meant to draft that one.

Personal issues aside...we're all pretty sure he meant WR and it seems petty not to see it that way.
I've got absolutely no personal issues with Norris. I'm actually glad he's in this draft. All that aside, I really don't think he meant WR Chris Henry. He specifically typed WR before Steve Smith and he specifically typed RB before Chris Henry. Nothing petty about it. I'm not sure he meant anything except what he typed in his post. Why do you think we're all pretty sure he meant the WR? It's not like he PM'd his list to somebody else who could have made a mistake. He picked the dude on his own.
Sorry. I thought you were one of the people who didn't want Norris in. So you sure he meant the 3rd RB on Tenn. The one who is never being drafted. The one who had one carry last year? Then one who might be on the hot seat of being cut? Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he meant to draft that one.
I never posted anything of the sort. As far as his pick of RB Chris Henry, whatever the league decides as a whole is fine with me. I've said my peace on the matter.

Peace.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: AhrnCityPahnder, Ruffrodys05, BassNBrew, Duckboy, Brehh

:2cents:

Not sure if this is the right ruling, but here it is.

1. Draft stops here for two hours.

2. Someone PM Norris.

3. Norris can clarify his pick in that 2 hour window.

4. If he does clarify as Bengal Henry, then ACP gets a fresh clock and repicks. Draft resumes.

5. If he does clarify as Titan Henry, he gets him and a bunch of ribbing to boot. Draft resumes.

6. If he does not clarify in two hours, then when he does check in he can keep Titan Henry or replace him with anyone left on the board at that time.

7. If we reach his next pick and he hasn't checked in, he gets stuck with Titan henry.

Draft resumes 2 hours from this post time.

Hopefully that is fair to everyone and doesn't inconvience the rest of you too much.

Not sure if this is the right ruling, but here it is.1. Draft stops here for two hours.2. Someone PM Norris.3. Norris can clarify his pick in that 2 hour window. 4. If he does clarify as Bengal Henry, then ACP gets a fresh clock and repicks. Draft resumes.5. If he does clarify as Titan Henry, he gets him and a bunch of ribbing to boot. Draft resumes.6. If he does not clarify in two hours, then when he does check in he can keep Titan Henry or replace him with anyone left on the board at that time.7. If we reach his next pick and he hasn't checked in, he gets stuck with Titan henry.Draft resumes 2 hours from this post time.Hopefully that is fair to everyone and doesn't inconvience the rest of you too much.
Very fair ruling BNB. Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right ruling, but here it is.1. Draft stops here for two hours.2. Someone PM Norris.3. Norris can clarify his pick in that 2 hour window. 4. If he does clarify as Bengal Henry, then ACP gets a fresh clock and repicks. Draft resumes.5. If he does clarify as Titan Henry, he gets him and a bunch of ribbing to boot. Draft resumes.6. If he does not clarify in two hours, then when he does check in he can keep Titan Henry or replace him with anyone left on the board at that time.7. If we reach his next pick and he hasn't checked in, he gets stuck with Titan henry.Draft resumes 2 hours from this post time.Hopefully that is fair to everyone and doesn't inconvience the rest of you too much.
I definitely can appreciate trying to be fair to Norris and ACP. But if someone had posted in Round 2 Steve Smith, WR NYG would we have really given someone that player or just given him the correct player?

Any of you guys interested in co-owning a MBSL2 team, you can jump in and make four picks next time Team Ramrod is up.

I definitely can appreciate trying to be fair to Norris and ACP. But if someone had posted in Round 2 Steve Smith, WR NYG would we have really given someone that player or just given him the correct player?
We would have tried to reslove it in a fair and timely manner.

8.06 (118) - LeSean McCoy, RB, PHI (4)

just sent PM's.......sorry for the delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfax said:
Ruffrodys05 said:
BassNBrew said:
Not sure if this is the right ruling, but here it is.

1. Draft stops here for two hours.

2. Someone PM Norris.

3. Norris can clarify his pick in that 2 hour window.

4. If he does clarify as Bengal Henry, then ACP gets a fresh clock and repicks. Draft resumes.

5. If he does clarify as Titan Henry, he gets him and a bunch of ribbing to boot. Draft resumes.

6. If he does not clarify in two hours, then when he does check in he can keep Titan Henry or replace him with anyone left on the board at that time.

7. If we reach his next pick and he hasn't checked in, he gets stuck with Titan henry.

Draft resumes 2 hours from this post time.

Hopefully that is fair to everyone and doesn't inconvience the rest of you too much.
Two very significant differances...in your example, you put NYG (Norris didn't specify the team). Secondly....at least Stev Smith (NYG) is NORMALLY DRAFTED....Chris Henry, Rb, Ten...isn't.

AS NOTED EARLIER:::

On another note, I'm heading out of town for the weekend. I shuld be able to hop on for a pick or two, or PM somebody, but I won't have the time/access to keep post one well up to date. Either someone else needs to take it over for the w/e, or everyone will just hafta live with it being badly behind until at least Monday afternoon.
There's a turn coming up, a natural break for a new pick thread........

I'll be travelling this weekend as well so apologies in advance if the draft gets held up on my pick(s) at some point.

8.12 TE Heath Miller, PIT

AS NOTED EARLIER:::

On another note, I'm heading out of town for the weekend. I shuld be able to hop on for a pick or two, or PM somebody, but I won't have the time/access to keep post one well up to date. Either someone else needs to take it over for the w/e, or everyone will just hafta live with it being badly behind until at least Monday afternoon.
There's a turn coming up, a natural break for a new pick thread........
I'll take care of it later tonight or tomorrow morning.Round 9 and beyond: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=482476

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread