What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Michael Wilson, ARZ (1 Viewer)

I got him on really important BB tournament team where I could really use him this week, especially after Kupp let me down.

I would not have confidence to put him in a starting lineup this week, but I'm not going to lie that I was glad to see Brown ruled out and Dortch ailing because he's got a legit shot to do something this week.

Finished well in his last two games of the season. 10 catches on 12 targets 130 yards and 1 TD. High snap count for every game fit and a multi TD game early on in the season. I think next year he’s got a really good chance to be part of the 1-2 punch with McBride. I think if he hadn’t had that spell out mid season this year he would have really progressed

How do we feel about Wilson if the Cardinals draft MHJ? That would put Wilson behind MHJ and McBride in the order it would seem.

How do we feel about Wilson if the Cardinals draft MHJ? That would put Wilson behind MHJ and McBride in the order it would seem.

I really wouldn’t mind this, as he will be locked in as part of the 1-2-3 punch in the starting lineup and as previously stated will probably receive the least amount of attention out of the 3.

I really wouldn’t mind this, as he will be locked in as part of the 1-2-3 punch in the starting lineup and as previously stated will probably receive the least amount of attention out of the 3.
And he will receive the least amount of targets as well.

Don’t forget James Conner usually gets between 3-5 targets a game too.

Users who are viewing this thread