What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Patterson (1 Viewer)

Gator Shawn

Footballguy
With Simon now gone and Patterson looking to start at DT alongside Darwin Walker, I have Patterson at 35 tackles and 5 sacks. I think that's reasonably conservative. What does Simon's departure do to Darwin Walker?

With Simon now gone and Patterson looking to start at DT alongside Darwin Walker, I have Patterson at 35 tackles and 5 sacks. I think that's reasonably conservative.

What does Simon's departure do to Darwin Walker?
I haven't followed it closely but wasn't Thomas named the starter two days ago?Tom

The Eagles have always used a rotation on the d-line. Patterson will get his. The Eagles drafted Patterson to replace Simon in 2006 and the Eagles have not been disappointed with his ability.35 tackles 5 sacks seems reasonable. Patterson really only has value as a DL4/5 in a 16 team league. If you are required to start a DT, his value is obviously higher but dont get too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread