What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Philadelphia** (-2.5) (50) Game 2 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 8:30 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

I think it's awesome. Game 1 no interruptions until almost halftime and then you can switch over to a live game. The halftime of the 2nd game should be towards the end of the 3rd/early 4th in the 1st Game, that's usually the best part of the game if it's close.
TN-BUF happens to go the wire, no problem.
You get to watch the 2nd half of both games and hopefully they are close.

I like the overlap and having 2 games to watch and entertain, especially the7:30 kickoff, we'll know by 9:00 if that 1st game is even still worth watching into the 2nd half.
why make it so complicated? Just have two TV's going on side by side. Then you don't miss anything.
I do have that, but I'd rather 6 hours of football haha

Thats what we want to see from Hurts right there. Middle of the field throw. Some really good game planning and scheming by Nick here already

Hurts over 11 yd/att so far. Pretty good.

Is that air yards because these receivers are getting a lot of YAC right now
He hasn't missed a pass and is 9 for 9 with 102 and a RU TD. That's a solid start by any measure. I don't care if its YAC or through the air.
Any chance he gets to take a shot at Hurts, he will.
"blown coverage and not a good throw. I Could have made that throw"

That was a great play call by Nick Sirianni there. Scheming them open Safety absolutely missed his assignment there.

does Jalen really need the Oxygen mask on the sideline? Maybe the guy is too hot and needs something to cool him down

Users who are viewing this thread