What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF **Buffalo Bills at New York Jets** +2, 44.5 (1 Viewer)

Higher and it hits nothing and gets called no good. Lower and it hits the upright and bounces out. Hits just right to slide off the cloth marker and goes in.

You can't make this stuff up.
Over the top of the upright is considered good.

This is on Salah if they lose. Your WR1 just made the catch of the week and is single coverage and you puss out and play for a field goal. Terrible.

Now the guy he doesn’t trust has to go down the field.
A lot of posters agreed with Saleh and his conservative approach
@rockaction said I rode the short bus for pointing it out and having an issue with the uber conservative play call
Not sure Wilson even attempted a pass on that late drive
I know. I disagree. Gotta try and get a first down and ice the game. Now they need a bunch of them.

I'm sort of late to the party here but that TD pass to Wilson was a meatball. And a horrible playcall decision. It took an incredible *defensive* play by G Wilson to avoid the INT and then magically tip it to himself for the TD. One of the most incredible catches I've ever seen. But a total meatball. He has not looked good. Not terrible either given the circumstances and here is the chance right now....

Is it just me or the announcers are abusing zach Wilson all night but aside from one throw he's been pretty solid tonight. Meanwhile Allen is a turnover machine and no peep
Not in the Manning cast. They’ve been lighting Allen up (and rightfully so).

Love to see it! Sorry Bills! Nothing personal, and I’m not even a Jets fan but that was f-ing awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread