What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Giants @ Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Nice drive by the G-Men. Everyone looks at ODB while Tye sneaks into the corner for the TD

If Miami is going to leave Grimes on an island with ODB all night Eli should just keep chucking it up over there

Really weak roughing call there
Vernon was even holding him up not letting him even hit the ground but when you have a 2 time SB Champ at QB...I'm kidding but it was borderline and Vernon has been accused of a few dirty hits even though I don't believe he is even remotely dirty. He's another Miami Dolphin likely heading for the open market.

please clear up

i watched 1st quarter and 5 minutes of 2nd, giants could not stop dolphins run game

my wife calls me to do something stupid that could have waited, but happy wife happy life

just got back, it's halftime...

from what i see, dolphins had 3 more possessions and not one carry to miller?

did philpin get rehired?

Even if that hadn't actually been a facemask, the defender sure did everything in his power to make it look like a facemask.

Toe on the line when he catches it...incomplete.

Actually no...pilon cam for the win. Great angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a catch...wow...control, and looked like he held the ball the whole way tight on the way to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread