What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Jets-Falcons game thread (1 Viewer)

Poor game management there. Jets should have known before 3rd down if they were going to go for it on 4th. If so, then run a play on 3rd that sets you up for 4th, like maybe a draw - you either score or reach the goal line. And then you're ready with the 4th down play call.

Instead they lost yards on 3rd, didn't get a 4th down play in. They're gonna need TDs to win this game - going for it on 4th was the right call, but the execution was shoddy

You've got to say, the Jets defense is everywhere tonight. Flying all over the field, attacking the ball, making things happen. That first one should have been a pick, this should have been a turnover too. They keep playing like this, they'll make good things happen eventually. But they can't let these bad bounces take away their steam.

Roddy White heavily involved early....good sign for White owners, although I doubt many played him tonight (other than my opponent)

'splain something to me. The Falcons have no running game whatsoever. Why keep banging your head against the wall. Put Ryan in the shotgun, 2-minute, hurry-up offense the entire game, empty backfield, with Gonzo and 4 WRs. Wouldn't that be a hell of a tough offense to contend with?

:shrug:

Looks like Roddy White is finally starting to get more involved. Unless he re-injures his ankle tonight, I think he's safe to start after their bye week.

'splain something to me. The Falcons have no running game whatsoever. Why keep banging your head against the wall. Put Ryan in the shotgun, 2-minute, hurry-up offense the entire game, empty backfield, with Gonzo and 4 WRs. Wouldn't that be a hell of a tough offense to contend with?

:shrug:
With this line they are probably afraid Ryan would get killed in a half. Trying to keep them honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread