What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Jets-Falcons game thread (1 Viewer)

Jets couldn't ask for better than to be up 3-0 at the end of the first quarter.

They made ATL work hard for that TD, and almost a couple turnovers along the way. Just need to keep at them.

Also really impressed with Geno's composure on that first drive. Let's see if he can keep it together.

love the camera angle at the snap. Instead of centering it so you see 10 yards of empty field behind the QB, they're slanting it so the QB is at the edge of the frame and you can see the secondary. Brilliant.

odd...I thought they only gave that penalty if they all STAY in the huddle. Players were backing out and trying to figure it out

How far have the Falcons fallen? That was way too easy for a rookie QB.
This isn't new even when they are winning. They have for some reason always liked to sit back in 3rd and favorable situations and give QBS all the time in the world. They've made many young guys look great in recent years. I have no idea why they don't apply more pressure and force them into quick decisions.

I've never like the Jets or Ryan, but with everyone being so sure they were the worst team in the league this year I find myself rooting for them here.

Great picture there of the 4 Falcon O-Lineman standing over Ryan to pick him up after all of them blew their assignment

Users who are viewing this thread